"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

they always say sorry

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
girls always say sorry to me always appolagise for everything for example if we bump in to each other accidnetly, well they appolagise even if its my fault or when there is no reason for any one to appolagise.

i really odnt understand why they are so appolagetic. Is this a good thing? does it imply anything about what they think of me?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
I would guess..they apologize because they think they did something wrong...or you read too much into it
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
Originally posted by b's nuts
maybe they feel sorry for you.
:p sure what ever lol its not that kind of sory if you paid nay attention to the post. Re-read Re-read ;)
 

urbanwhite

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
Lansing, MI
Just because a complete stranger (or someone you know) is polite to you doesn't mean she's interested. Don't make yourself sick reading, rereading, and re-rereading her gestures. Getting to know her is the only way you can be sure if she's interested or not.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
that was what i thought, i just wanted to see maybe some 1 else saw another reason for it
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
This IS significant.

It is indicative of the fact that females do not wish to offend someone or have someone mad at them.

I will now leave it up to you to figure out the application to this,
 

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
755
Reaction score
9
Don't worry, it's just a condtioned response.

It's just like if someone should happen to see you trip and fall. A bystander will approach and say: "are you okay?" I usually respond with: "Yes! I just broke my leg. I'm fine!" :confused:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
I get girls appologizing to me all the time also, kinda makes me wonder also, so I dunnnno gl figuring it out lol
 
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by sux2bu
Don't worry, it's just a condtioned response.

It's just like if someone should happen to see you trip and fall. A bystander will approach and say: "are you okay?" I usually respond with: "Yes! I just broke my leg. I'm fine!" :confused:
flesh heals.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
no i didnt ask if thats a sign of intrest, im asking why they say soory ie are they intimadated or what? because i dont say sorry when its not neccisery.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
because i dont say sorry when its not neccisery.
Well what do you do when YOU bump into someone? Say nothing?! That's incredibly rude. It's basically mandatory to apologize when you collide with someone. It doesn't mean **** other then "sorry" Case closed.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Yes some are big on feelings(duh..lol) and their little girly issues.Like if you don't say hello when you come in a room or have table manners in public,the way you dress,not being social,etc.

All women should act like that instead of this super-fem *****-bot they wanna potray know.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
I think this should go into the archive!
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
checkmate

Did you think it made you an AFC if you apologized? Why would you not apologize if it was your fault?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top