Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

they always say sorry

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls always say sorry to me always appolagise for everything for example if we bump in to each other accidnetly, well they appolagise even if its my fault or when there is no reason for any one to appolagise.

i really odnt understand why they are so appolagetic. Is this a good thing? does it imply anything about what they think of me?

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would guess..they apologize because they think they did something wrong...or you read too much into it

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by b's nuts
maybe they feel sorry for you.
:p sure what ever lol its not that kind of sory if you paid nay attention to the post. Re-read Re-read ;)

urbanwhite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because a complete stranger (or someone you know) is polite to you doesn't mean she's interested. Don't make yourself sick reading, rereading, and re-rereading her gestures. Getting to know her is the only way you can be sure if she's interested or not.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that was what i thought, i just wanted to see maybe some 1 else saw another reason for it

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This IS significant.

It is indicative of the fact that females do not wish to offend someone or have someone mad at them.

I will now leave it up to you to figure out the application to this,

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry, it's just a condtioned response.

It's just like if someone should happen to see you trip and fall. A bystander will approach and say: "are you okay?" I usually respond with: "Yes! I just broke my leg. I'm fine!" :confused:

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get girls appologizing to me all the time also, kinda makes me wonder also, so I dunnnno gl figuring it out lol

Reaction score
Originally posted by sux2bu
Don't worry, it's just a condtioned response.

It's just like if someone should happen to see you trip and fall. A bystander will approach and say: "are you okay?" I usually respond with: "Yes! I just broke my leg. I'm fine!" :confused:
flesh heals.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no i didnt ask if thats a sign of intrest, im asking why they say soory ie are they intimadated or what? because i dont say sorry when its not neccisery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
because i dont say sorry when its not neccisery.
Well what do you do when YOU bump into someone? Say nothing?! That's incredibly rude. It's basically mandatory to apologize when you collide with someone. It doesn't mean **** other then "sorry" Case closed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes some are big on feelings(duh..lol) and their little girly issues.Like if you don't say hello when you come in a room or have table manners in public,the way you dress,not being social,etc.

All women should act like that instead of this super-fem *****-bot they wanna potray know.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this should go into the archive!

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
checkmate

Did you think it made you an AFC if you apologized? Why would you not apologize if it was your fault?