Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Vagina Appreciation Thread

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you seen a vagina or felt one? Cause, it sounds like you have no idea...

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So...you want to have a Vagina...Monologue??

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
Then you'd know that they smell and taste disgusting.
Umm...thats cause you been messing with nasty girls who lack proper hygiene.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Around the time when I lost it I liked eating out, then over time I started not liking it. Though I've heard some testimonies that women like it when a man knows how to go down on them better than sex sometimes.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely appreciate an attractive vagina. Nice, fleshy lips, not TOO much skin but some, I prefer them dark on the outside and creamy on the inside, much like a Lindt chocolate truffle. Mmmmm....

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
IN this thread we talk about Vaginas

Their looks, strategies, and what makes them feel so good, and how to get lots of them

Maybe even a few pictures of some nice ones

Sound like fun?
Their looks: They look like vaginas.

Strategies: A simple in and out job. Much like a bank robbery.

What makes them feel so good: Because they're vaginas.

How to get more: Go out and try to get more.

Yeah, that was pretty fun. :D

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think God did too good a job when he created Eve...Eve's womb in particular. It's hard for me to last very long unless I'm wearing a condom. It just feels just too f--king good raw. Some girl's p-ssies feel so good that you could almost bust within seconds of putting it in if you don't catch yourself.

P U S S Y. God's gift to man. Think about it, aren't we lucky that we don't mate by a woman laying eggs that we then fertilize outside her body, the way fish do. It's so much more fun the mammalian way.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I think God did too good a job when he created Eve...Eve's womb in particular. It's hard for me to last very long unless I'm wearing a condom. It just feels just too f--king good raw. Some girl's p-ssies feel so good that you could almost bust within seconds of putting it in if you don't catch yourself.

P U S S Y. God's gift to man. Think about it, aren't we lucky that we don't mate by a woman laying eggs that we then fertilize outside her body, the way fish do. It's so much more fun the mammalian way.
Sooo true my man, soo true. BTW, can you guys actually tell a difference between vag's? I'm talking strictly sensation-wise, not how they look. To me, they're pretty much all the same when you're inside em. Is this just me?

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh cvnt, oh cvnt
Oh slimy slit
How men wallow
In thy piss with such bliss

Oh cvnt, oh cvnt
Oh dark and dismal hole
All covered in hair and matted in 5hit
Thee smells like a polecat's ass

Oh cvnt, oh cvnt
I love thee

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drewskie said:
Sooo true my man, soo true. BTW, can you guys actually tell a difference between vag's? I'm talking strictly sensation-wise, not how they look. To me, they're pretty much all the same when you're inside em. Is this just me?
Oh no.....there is a HUGE difference in some women's tw@ts.

It's mainly due to the consistency of their natural lubrication (or lack thereof).

Another big difference actually has nothing to do with the vagina- it's the shape of a woman's body and the amount of flexibility she has.

Sex is soooo much better with a woman who is trim, fit, or at least well proportioned. A woman with larger thighs is less enjoyable most of the time since it's harder to maneuver her around and harder to get deep penetration.

I am visually attracted to women with a decent amount of curves, but for sex there is nothing that compares to a woman who is has a slightly lower bodyfat percentage.

It's like hitting the lottery when you get a chick who has a slightly below average bodyfat percentage but has a plump ass and better yet some nice "C" cups.

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' 'bout!

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
after I posted that I thought about the lubrication thing, that does make quite a deffierence. But, lets say you were blindfolded, and had to stick 5 different chicks, no touching with your hands, just pipen em, could you really tell the difference between all of them? i honestly don't think i could.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Drewskie said:
after I posted that I thought about the lubrication thing, that does make quite a deffierence. But, lets say you were blindfolded, and had to stick 5 different chicks, no touching with your hands, just pipen em, could you really tell the difference between all of them? i honestly don't think i could.
I suppose if you know a chick enough, you could

but that would be like asking to identify someone's farts

sure it varies, but not by enough to actually tell much difference unless you were an expert

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody remember that episode of Seinfield when Jerry was talking about vagina's? I don't remember the exact words but it was something like, "Why do they call it vagina? It sounds like a disease. Oh you have vagina, I'm so sorry."