Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Ultimate Simp of 2020...

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The noblest thing a man can do - Is to do the best that he can!

If he's content selflessly doing good things for his woman & kids...

Why should anyone else care or get upset about it?
Usually it's not selfless, usually it's an attempt to buy love as others have mentioned, even if the man isn't immediately aware. I mean is getting a tattoo of their initials after a few months of dating selfless? I don't think so. It could be, but the chances are slim imo. I'm willing to bet he's identifying heavily with their interactions and is going 'all in' without her reciprocity, which usually ends badly because of the immense time sink he's making it for himself.

@r4zorsharp has posted some extreme cringe in this thread. I had a feeling he was obsessed with his reaction score when reading how oversimplified his threads were. The comments he's made here have confirmed that to me. Lots of flexing and bashing other members for claiming to be such a 'cool guy'.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually it's not selfless, usually it's an attempt to buy love as others have mentioned, even if the man isn't immediately aware. I mean is getting a tattoo of their initials after a few months of dating selfless? I don't think so. It could be, but the chances are slim imo. I'm willing to bet he's identifying heavily with their interactions and is going 'all in' without her reciprocity, which usually ends badly because of the immense time sink he's making it for himself.

@r4zorsharp has posted some extreme cringe in this thread. I had a feeling he was obsessed with his reaction score when reading how oversimplified his threads were. The comments he's made here have confirmed that to me. Lots of flexing and bashing other members for claiming to be such a 'cool guy'.
The thing is he's justifying acts that none of us here would never do or act upon it. And as you say he's identifying himself with men who we criticize here and warn guys to not act in that order as it's pathetic and will not get you the puzz.

He seems deranged and needs professional help.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually it's not selfless, usually it's an attempt to buy love as others have mentioned, even if the man isn't immediately aware.
This is what I'm seeing.
My friend just showed me a pic of her and also of him. She seems like 2-3 points above in SMV than him and is also younger. Make of that what you will...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is what I'm seeing.
My friend just showed me a pic of her and also of him. She seems like 2-3 points above in SMV than him and is also younger. Make of that what you will...
That makes it even worse...whatever she saw in him was because she felt there was something that put him above her. His behavior is lowering his value at almost every step of the way.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, if you're in your fvcking 40's, already went through one divorce, and still simp, it just means only one thing: You are braindead and simply is not capable of learning anything, and you deserve every piece of fvcking bit of misery and suffering that your simp-mindset brings upon you.