Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Ultimate Simp of 2020...

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
@Lookatu bro what do you say about this pile of bullsh1t?
its no pile of bull****. the proof is in the pudding. when real simps post, you losers give them nothing but sympathy.. but when this dude bashes his 48 yr old friend with assumptions despite the fact that no one expects any better from 48 yrs old to be honest since they're way past their prime, you losers help him **** on his friend with your victim mentality (it all goes back to "women are evil, women this women that.. men are weak if they do these things). This is coming from a guy whos never even bought a girl flowers.

listen man, i know you guys don't have it as good as me or some of the real ***** slayers on here but.. i can't stand some of your mentality.. it's all hater, loser bull****.

I shouldn't even address you because i've dealt with you before and i know for a damn fact you're not getting any snatch with some of the **** you post. people like what i have to say, i got more positive reactions than i have messages on here. and ive posted 2 diff occasions with diff girls ready to ride my ****. one more sexual one and one coy.. i got way more too but im not here to brag. im here to help.

P.S. get off his ****

Last edited:

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its no pile of bull****. the proof is in the pudding. when real simps post, you losers give them nothing but sympathy.. but when this dude bashes his 48 yr old friend with assumptions despite the fact that no one expects any better from 48 yrs old to be honest since they're way past their prime, you losers help him **** on the guy with your victim mentality (it all goes back to "women are evil, women this women that.. men are weak if they do these things)

listen man, i know you guys don't have it as good as me or some of the real ***** slayers on here but.. i can't stand some of your mentality.. it's all hater, loser bull****.

I shouldn't even address you because i've dealt with you before and i know for a damn fact you're not getting any snatch with some of the **** you post. people like what i have to say, i got more positive reactions than i have messages on here. and ive posted 2 diff occasions with diff girls ready to ride my ****. one more sexual one and one coy.. i got way more too but im not here to brag. im here to help.
Damn, just when I thought you couldn't get any more retarded. You're delusional and by the way you write probably psycho , you need professional help.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Damn, just when I thought you couldn't get any more retarded. You're delusional and by the way you write probably psycho , you need professional help.
Nah, I just know that dudes like you are at the foothills of the game.. you couldn't understand a guy who has as much experience as I do and it probably hurts you. Only you know how much you're lacking. For me its obvious.. but i know it hurts you knowing that while you probably are in single digits with women, i got more bodies than the women dweebs like you complain about.

Take your L and move along runt.

Attachments

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, I just know that dudes like you are at the foothills of the game.. you couldn't understand a guy who has as much experience as I do and it probably hurts you. Only you know how much you're lacking. For me its obvious.. but i know it hurts you knowing that while you probably are in single digits with women, i got more bodies than the women dweebs like you complain about.
By the way you get triggered and butthurt over a internet forum tells a lot about your insecurities. And when you have the need to tell something about yourself here, it's not true so bro don't lie to yourself.

Just because you read a few threads here doesn't mean you're cured. You're still a beta b1tch and will always be. Live life, get out of you're mother's basement sometimes,do things. Cheers!

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not a simp, that's a good dude. Get it right man.

People throw that simp word aroudn so loosely and don't even know where it came from. It's a NYC term started amongst the younger crowd. so first of all, im surprised it gotten to a point where a 48 yr old is using it,

Second of all, your comin from a place of assumptions.. ie: assuming shes a hoe, assuming he's not getting any, assuming this and assuming that

You just sound like a sh.it friend tbh judging your friend like that behind his back.

Everyone has different circumstances and thus he's getting what he can. Not everyone has it as good as some of us.

The people who see this as "pathetic" or "simp" , it only says more about themselves and how they think. Alot of you got that victim/weak mentality.. and i've b een trying to grill you losers about it, and then I look bad and like a bully. But really I'm just trying to help.

I don't buy the tattoo bull**** you highlighted.. It hnk your'e simply trying to emphasize how bad you want to believe this is, thus you added some extra bull****. The only loser I see in this post is you for bitching and moaning about waht your friend has going on.
I agree that he's a good person but good and smart/realistic are two different things. Like the Forest Gump movie, he maybe a good person but it doesn't correlate to the existing world we live in NOW.

Based on his actions, I think the term "simp" applies here for sure.

You're a kettle calling the pot black for you to assume I'm making assumptions. These are all facts from the horses mouth himself.

I never said he was my friend. He's a friend of my friend. I've never met him before. My friend has kindly tried to give him advice and suggestions only to be ignored or fall on deaf ears. So yes my friend has definitely tried to help and guide him.

I know everyone has their circumstances but he's not opening his eyes and being realistic or rational at that.

You're not helping anyone here except your ego and what you perceive without knowing everything.

It says a lot for you to insult others based on what you think is happening in your own little brain.

Regardless my post clearly triggered you for you to make such efforts in posting something that doesn't really contribute anything other than just bitchin. Not sure what happened to you when you were younger or something like that. Maybe learn to take chill pills and not get worked up over nothing. LOL

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
I agree that he's a good person but good and smart/realistic are two different things. Like the Forest Gump movie, he maybe a good person but it doesn't correlate to the existing world we live in NOW.

Based on his actions, I think the term "simp" applies here for sure.

You're a kettle calling the pot black for you to assume I'm making assumptions. These are all facts from the horses mouth himself.

I never said he was my friend. He's a friend of my friend. I've never met him before. My friend has kindly tried to give him advice and suggestions only to be ignored or fall on deaf ears. So yes my friend has definitely tried to help and guide him.

I know everyone has their circumstances but he's not opening his eyes and being realistic or rational at that.

You're not helping anyone here except your ego and what you perceive without knowing everything.

It says a lot for you to insult others based on what you think is happening in your own little brain.

Regardless my post clearly triggered you for you to make such efforts in posting something that doesn't really contribute anything. Not sure what happened to you when you were younger or something like that. Maybe learn to take chill pills and not get worked up over nothing. LOL
I didn't get worked up over anything you said. It was the idiot who replied to my comment. That kid is a weirdo.

Not going to get into semantics but your post literally starts off with "one of my friends". but, all i'm trying to say is man.. this post looks like you're bashing your friend. not only that, it looks like you're assuming this is a bad thing without any proof of what they have.. i meando you go wtih him, have u seen them together? its all assumptions. he's 48 for christ sake.. dudes my age don't expect more for older guys like that. can we just expect the whole world to be some ***** slaying chick magnets or something? the reality is not everyone has it the same, and not everyone looks at thes type of behaviors the same.

its just a weird mentality to look at the next man and focus on this idea of him being a simp...

To me a simp isn't a 48 yr old dude doing nice things for probably the only woman in his life, even if he has to drive hours to meet her. To me a simp is a 26 yr old who orbits around a girl who isn't giving him any play and keeps trying to get her, while she gives him nothing in return, practically begging for her attention.

No offense to you my dude. and no hard feelings.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its no pile of bull****. the proof is in the pudding. when real simps post, you losers give them nothing but sympathy.. but when this dude bashes his 48 yr old friend with assumptions despite the fact that no one expects any better from 48 yrs old to be honest since they're way past their prime, you losers help him **** on his friend with your victim mentality (it all goes back to "women are evil, women this women that.. men are weak if they do these things). This is coming from a guy whos never even bought a girl flowers.

P.S. get off his ****
LOL. Damn man, you really know how to flex. Good for you.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not going to get into semantics but your post literally starts off with "one of my friends". but, all i'm trying to say is man.. this post looks like you're bashing your friend.

To me a simp isn't a 48 yr old dude doing nice things for probably the only woman in his life, even if he has to drive hours to meet her. To me a simp is a 26 yr old who orbits around a girl who isn't giving him any play and keeps trying to get her, while she gives him nothing in return, practically begging for her attention.

No offense to you my dude. and no hard feelings.
One of my friends who's married. Both are mostly red pilled told me about their friend and it boggled my mind.
Dude, reading comprehension owns you. Look what I wrote again. Again, he's not my friend. I've never met the guy before.

Also you ARE getting into sematics by discussing what a simp means to you vs what it means to me.

But we can all agree that we use the term differently based on what it means to us and the weight it holds to each of us. Doesn't mean we have to bash each other over it.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, reading comprehension owns you. Look what I wrote again. Again, he's not my friend. I've never met the guy before.

Also you ARE getting into sematics by discussing what a simp means to you vs what it means to me.

But we can all agree that we use the term differently based on what it means to us and the weight it holds to each of us. Doesn't mean we have to bash each other over it.
My mistake.

The bigger picture is this: How many dudes out here who are satisfied, living good are highlighting and complaining about simps? Not many right? The few guys I feel like I can relate with on here, their content is more like Field Reports, Reports on their Proud Lay's and such. I'm not bashing you. Iknow you're simply analyzing this, but why focus on this idea? this narrative of "simp" behavior? i mean it bothers you? ****, most of the posts on here bother me.

I mean surely you're not living under a rock. You have to be able to understand that there are guys out there like this, and it shouldn't surprise you. Why do you choose to focus on it, and write about it. What are you trying to say? What does it say about you?

I mean if you do have it good, why not try to help others? Make posts that are useful to others, instead of furthering the idea nad narrative of the simp, or the weak guy, or the victim, or the guy who gets cheated on, or the hoes out there who have 'tons of bodies"

This forum has went to **** since the old days.. and that's the thing that frustrates me.. becuase, i hate to surround myself with people who think from a place of scarcity.

I stand by everything I said in my post. Because I think from a place of abundance. why? because I get more anxiety from plates hitting me trying to hang out, having to postpone and curve some of them because i already have my hands full. That's abundance. My problems are not the same as alot of your problems. I hope that people get to a place where I'm at because its ****ing beautiful. It just sucks that alot of the mentality on here seems to be the opposite. quite negative/scarce.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That's not a simp, that's a good dude. Get it right man.

People throw that simp word aroudn so loosely and don't even know where it came from. It's a NYC term started amongst the younger crowd. so first of all, im surprised it gotten to a point where a 48 yr old is using it,

Second of all, your comin from a place of assumptions.. ie: assuming shes a hoe, assuming he's not getting any, assuming this and assuming that

You just sound like a sh.it friend tbh judging your friend like that behind his back.

Everyone has different circumstances and thus he's getting what he can. Not everyone has it as good as some of us.

The people who see this as "pathetic" or "simp" , it only says more about themselves and how they think. Alot of you got that victim/weak mentality.. and i've b een trying to grill you losers about it, and then I look bad and like a bully. But really I'm just trying to help.

I don't buy the tattoo bull**** you highlighted.. It hnk your'e simply trying to emphasize how bad you want to believe this is, thus you added some extra bull****. The only loser I see in this post is you for bitching and moaning about waht your friend has going on.
A dude driving 4 hours to see a chick for 10 or 20 minutes? C'mon man. It's desperation plain and simple.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mistake.

The bigger picture is this: How many dudes out here who are satisfied, living good are highlighting and complaining about simps? Not many right? The few guys I feel like I can relate with on here, their content is more like Field Reports, Reports on their Proud Lay's and such. I'm not bashing you. Iknow you're simply analyzing this, but why focus on this idea? this narrative of "simp" behavior? i mean it bothers you? ****, most of the posts on here bother me.

I mean surely you're not living under a rock. You have to be able to understand that there are guys out there like this, and it shouldn't surprise you. Why do you choose to focus on it, and write about it. What are you trying to say? What does it say about you?

I mean if you do have it good, why not try to help others? Make posts that are useful to others, instead of furthering the idea nad narrative of the simp, or the weak guy, or the victim, or the guy who gets cheated on, or the hoes out there who have 'tons of bodies"

This forum has went to **** since the old days.. and that's the thing that frustrates me.. becuase, i hate to surround myself with people who think from a place of scarcity.

I stand by everything I said in my post. Because I think from a place of abundance. why? because I get more anxiety from plates hitting me trying to hang out, having to postpone and curve some of them because i already have my hands full. That's abundance. My problems are not the same as alot of your problems. I hope that people get to a place where I'm at because its ****ing beautiful. It just sucks that alot of the mentality on here seems to be the opposite. quite negative/scarce.
I can see what you're saying but we need to point out problems like this for new comers and this is something we can ALL relate to as we all have been at this point in our lives at sometime. I think it would be a disservice to SS to leave out certain things and ignore it. Yes the truth hurts and yes you can't solve the problem without first identifying it.

By having a dialogue around it, you identify it. Maybe a newbie reading this may admit it's happening to them and ask for suggestions.

Yes I can be more sensitive to it and approach it from a feminist's tact and approach but I'm not that person.

SS should cover all things we males face whether one person likes it or not. They always have the option to ignore it. No one is holding a gun to their head and say they have to read it. Not covering all aspects IMO would be a disservice to the forum.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
I can see what you're saying but we need to point out problems like this for new comers and this is something we can ALL relate to as we all have been at this point in our lives at sometime. I think it would be a disservice to SS to leave out certain things and ignore it. Yes the truth hurts and yes you can't solve the problem without first identifying it.

By having a dialogue around it, you identify it. Maybe a newbie reading this may admit it's happening to them and ask for suggestions.

Yes I can be more sensitive to it and approach it from a feminist's tact and approach but I'm not that person.

SS should cover all things we males face whether one person likes it or not. They always have the option to ignore it. No one is holding a gun to their head and say they have to read it. Not covering all aspects IMO would be a disservice to the forum.
Trust me, no newcomer needs to know this as an example. Everyone knows people who do **** like this get treated exactly how people are reacting to this post. If this was your father in this situation, would you feel th esame? That's he's a simp? or that he just is goin after what he can get. Desperation to one man can mean Opportunity for another.

We need to not knock our fellow man. Because fact is, I bet a lot of these dudes who come to forums like this don't even have a single girl in their life. A lot of dudes are desperately trying to find a woman to fulfill their needs. See, you have to know who you are catering to.

The audience isn't anymore a buncha DOn Juan's and players.. infact, it never was. But nowadays, I see it more as people who need help with women , not people who need to be shown bad examples. All that tells them is you have to act a certain way with women, or you're being a "simp" or "loser". Fact is, dudes who don't have any girls already feel like losers and worse than simps.

You and I probably just operate from a different level of conscious awareness. I think it's all ego. It's thinking "im cool, im not desperate " "guys who act like this are not cool, they are losers, they are simps, they are weak". Nah man, in the old days this would be perfectly normal behavior. ****, there's probably dudes who did a lot more "SIMP" behavior in the old days and it was normal.

Don't let Generation Z culture shape your mindset. I mean you're already using their terms. I'm only 29 and I'm surprised how far that word has come from the young crowd in NYC. You're feeding into people on here's egos. The ego is not helping any one on here and we see it clearly by the quality of posts and what people are saying. Many of these dudes severely lack experience with women. What they know about women comes from books and places online, such as this forum. They put on an act, because they're taught to act a certain way with women, and theres a whole realm of negative culture about how women are and how evil women can be that is further enforcing this false ego.

Most importantly, my original reply to this thread wasn't about any other perspective than your own. You need to really look at how you think about other men, and why you choose to focus on such ideas. I think it says alot more about you than anyone else, and that's the bottom line.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me, no newcomer needs to know this as an example.
I beg to differ. All guys need to see the harsh reality.

We need to not knock our fellow man.
If you go through any of my posts here regarding any other member, you'll see I've helped out many. It is not my mission to bash but to help. If people get butt hurt in the process, that's not for me to fix but something for them to fix.

The audience isn't anymore a buncha DOn Juan's and players.. infact, it never was.
Most come here because they need to be enlightened, need help, need guidance. So in that regards, DJ's aren't born but made. But with that said, there are many made DJ's here along with everyone else.

You and I probably just operate from a different level of conscious awareness. I think it's all ego.
I have no ego. You're the one that insulted me and got emotional. Remember?
Here's a very powerful phrase: "Those that can't control their emotions are forced to control other people's behaviors."

Think about this for a second and go back to all your posts on this thread and see how it relates.

Don't let Generation Z culture shape your mindset.
I'm Generation X which runs circles around Millenials and Gen Z. I lived long enough not to be shaped by those with less experience.

Most importantly, my original reply to this thread wasn't about any other perspective than your own. You need to really look at how you think about other men, and why you choose to focus on such ideas. I think it says alot more about you than anyone else, and that's the bottom line.

I'm fine where and how I think and treat others. I can sleep well at night. I focus on everything that can help men be men. You may have a different style or outlook on it from your perspective. It doesn't mean you're right or wrong just like how I think isn't right or wrong. There are many ways to skin the cat as they say.
Response bolded above. Peace out. No sense in going back and forth. You do you and if you don't like what I have to say, don't read my posts.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Response bolded above. Peace out. No sense in going back and forth. You do you and if you don't like what I have to say, don't read my posts.
I thought we were having a civil discussion to be honest.

When we focus on others who are being desperate or doing actions we label as weak, all it says is "I don't like in that guy, what I see in myself, or have seen in myself in the past".

Also "I have no Ego" says alot. We all have ego. If we didn't we'd be some fuccin spiritual ass super conscious person somewhere.

At the end of the day, I know i got my point across.

Some dudes fly across the world to meet women, buy them diamond rings, others sit on a forum type away about them, calling them simps, and labeling them as weak.. and others, we don't even focus on dudes like that or stories like that. We just can't relate.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool I'm glad you got the last word in. Good for you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought we were having a civil discussion to be honest.

When we focus on others who are being desperate or doing actions we label as weak, all it says is "I don't like in that guy, what I see in myself, or have seen in myself in the past".

Also "I have no Ego" says alot. We all have ego. If we didn't we'd be some fuccin spiritual ass super conscious person somewhere.

At the end of the day, I know i got my point across.

Some dudes fly across the world to meet women, buy them diamond rings, others sit on a forum type away about them, calling them simps, and labeling them as weak.. and others, we don't even focus on dudes like that or stories like that. We just can't relate.
Some of those men are rich Arabs or rich others.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear this razorsharp guy is the only idiot I came across on this forum. Everyone else is legit and do their own thing yet this guy acted like he got all of the knowledge in the world but in fact is stupid as fvck.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The noblest thing a man can do - Is to do the best that he can!

If he's content selflessly doing good things for his woman & kids...

Why should anyone else care or get upset about it?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The noblest thing a man can do - Is to do the best that he can!

If he's content selflessly doing good things for his woman & kids...

Why should anyone else care or get upset about it?

People can hate on you and try to compete with you for even doing that which is authentic to you.