Who Dares Win
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jan 16, 2012
- Messages
- 7,427
- Reaction score
- 5,805
The things that concerns me the most is that men like him get military training and guns....thats like throwing fireworks in the fireplace in your grandma's home.
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Usually it's not selfless, usually it's an attempt to buy love as others have mentioned, even if the man isn't immediately aware. I mean is getting a tattoo of their initials after a few months of dating selfless? I don't think so. It could be, but the chances are slim imo. I'm willing to bet he's identifying heavily with their interactions and is going 'all in' without her reciprocity, which usually ends badly because of the immense time sink he's making it for himself.The noblest thing a man can do - Is to do the best that he can!
If he's content selflessly doing good things for his woman & kids...
Why should anyone else care or get upset about it?
The thing is he's justifying acts that none of us here would never do or act upon it. And as you say he's identifying himself with men who we criticize here and warn guys to not act in that order as it's pathetic and will not get you the puzz.Usually it's not selfless, usually it's an attempt to buy love as others have mentioned, even if the man isn't immediately aware. I mean is getting a tattoo of their initials after a few months of dating selfless? I don't think so. It could be, but the chances are slim imo. I'm willing to bet he's identifying heavily with their interactions and is going 'all in' without her reciprocity, which usually ends badly because of the immense time sink he's making it for himself.
@r4zorsharp has posted some extreme cringe in this thread. I had a feeling he was obsessed with his reaction score when reading how oversimplified his threads were. The comments he's made here have confirmed that to me. Lots of flexing and bashing other members for claiming to be such a 'cool guy'.
This is what I'm seeing.Usually it's not selfless, usually it's an attempt to buy love as others have mentioned, even if the man isn't immediately aware.
That makes it even worse...whatever she saw in him was because she felt there was something that put him above her. His behavior is lowering his value at almost every step of the way.This is what I'm seeing.
My friend just showed me a pic of her and also of him. She seems like 2-3 points above in SMV than him and is also younger. Make of that what you will...
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.