Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The truth about Ukraine is finally starting to come out

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So apparently the Ukrainians have been setting up military bases in hospitals and schools. When they get bombed, the Ukrainians scream that the Russian are indiscriminately targeting civilians. What kind of a country does that to their own people? There are no good guys in that war.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont recall the exact line but it was something about the biggest the lie, the shorter the life span of it.

The fact that lockdowns and money printing were the steal while ukraine was the money laundering it's pretty clear at this point.

There is still people that think that western nations are sending billions of dollars in terms of guns to ukraine out of solidarity.

Both western elites and russian elites are gaining from it while ucrainians get killed or forced to run and european citizens are bankrupted.

So going back to your point...politicians dont care and media will ignore it if its against the current narrative.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Schools and hospitals are usually big buildings with a lot of brick and concrete. Any reasonable person is going to hide from artillery fire in the best place.
Yeah, great idea. Sit in a huge building that’s easy to target and wait for all that brick and mortar to collapse on top of you. Sounds brilliant.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, great idea. Sit in a huge building that’s easy to target and wait for all that brick and mortar to collapse on top of you. Sounds brilliant.
They also often have basements. Getting underground is the best way to survive any blast, which is why soldiers dig trenches and fox holes.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They also often have basements. Getting underground is the best way to survive any blast, which is why soldiers dig trenches and fox holes.
Except you won’t be doing any shooting while sitting in the basement, which kind of defeats the whole purpose of being on the frontline.

M

member160292

The fact that Z showing/exposing himself all over the media is just a circlejerk. No commander of a nation should be doing that

Billtx49

Reaction score
Except you won’t be doing any shooting while sitting in the basement, which kind of defeats the whole purpose of being on the frontline.
If you find yourself in the middle of an artillery strike zone, you get out or find suitable shelter if there’s any close by. If you don’t find cover, you will never hear the incoming that blows you into unrecognizable pieces, and you can stay exposed and aim your rifle at Nothing anyway because the bad guys know enough to stay away from their own artillery hot zone…
Tl;dr - They know where they land, you don’t …

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So apparently the Ukrainians have been setting up military bases in hospitals and schools. When they get bombed, the Ukrainians scream that the Russian are indiscriminately targeting civilians. What kind of a country does that to their own people? There are no good guys in that war.

There are no good guys in any war. The object is to win. Collateral damage is expected and while often times they appeal to the media to show what their opponent is doing, they don't really care as long as it helps them reach whatever goal they have.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
War never made sense for the standard citizen. What do I get out of a war? Nothing. What would walmart get out of a war? Nothing. What would an elite with lots of monetary interest in a region's collapse or takeover? A lot.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe Russia miscalculated their power and the resistance they were to expect.

Europe miscalculated the backlash from the sanctions and even more the tolerance of the local middle class.

The Us miscalcultated how much sufference they could demand out of Europe without long term conseguences.

None of the "leaders" on those 3 blocks will have problems to pay his bills but the middle class of all 3 will.

Regarding ukrainians they are basically cannon fodder for everyone else despite the sweet words or the flags waved on social media.

Serenity

Reaction score
Pretty hard to play by the rules when the enemy just doesn't give a fvck. If this is true (I don't blindly trust Amnesty International) I can understand it, but I don't like it at all.

I'd still prefer the Russians who started this war lost or just fvcked off and minded their own business. They could just not have and people would have continued their normal lives, instead there's just a lot of death, injury and money wasted on all sides.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What else would you expect, from evil people.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd still prefer the Russians who started this war lost or just fvcked off and minded their own business. They could just not have and people would have continued their normal lives, instead there's just a lot of death, injury and money wasted on all sides.
Kinda hard when you've the enemy at your doorstep provoking you for years and years on end, despite your warnings of moving the f away.
Let's flip the situation and ask how the US would react to China setting troops on the border of Mexico and doing military collabs with India in the Gulf of Mexico. You know just some "peace drills" to send a message that they're a peaceful organization there to keep order in the region.

The US would bring out nuclears ASAP because of the Monroe doctrine (Cuba crisis anyone?), as did Russia. Not surprising at all really. This is how great powers tick. It's quite funny how only the europeans see NATO as a peaceful organization where asians and africans think the opposite.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ukraine war has been nothing but a giant virtue signal and propaganda to try and distract from the massive failures at home, except that the sanctions and policies have made things at home far worse than they would have been if they'd just kept their mouths shut. And now it will be proved that it was all to support a government that is corrupt af.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda hard when you've the enemy at your doorstep provoking you for years and years on end, despite your warnings of moving the f away.
Let's flip the situation and ask how the US would react to China setting troops on the border of Mexico and doing military collabs with India in the Gulf of Mexico. You know just some "peace drills" to send a message that they're a peaceful organization there to keep order in the region.

The US would bring out nuclears ASAP because of the Monroe doctrine (Cuba crisis anyone?), as did Russia. Not surprising at all really. This is how great powers tick. It's quite funny how only the europeans see NATO as a peaceful organization where asians and africans think the opposite.
It's very important to stay Serene..

Serenity

Reaction score

That scenario is superpowers against each other, although Ukraine has shown they can last this long, it's not exactly comparable if you ask me. I doubt Ukraine poses a serious military threat to Russia if Ukraine invaded Russia.

Having drills near borders makes sense when there's tensions, one country had drills and didn't invade the other country and one country had a drill deciding to invade the other country. The way I see it there's quite a leap from having a drill near a border and attempting a full scale invasion.

When we judge women we judge them by their actions, but when it comes to countries we judge them by their words and intentions?

It's very important to stay Serene..
It's not easy, I can assure you of that.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

To me Amnesty International has always been a tool that has been used by the Americans, a tool used to topple governments who are not licking their boots.

You can bet your azz Zelensky is on his way out.. He is going to be overthrown soon, or worse made to vanish. The Americans are getting sick of him and no longer feel like they have any use of him (He knows too much)

This Amnesty International report and some negative press on him in MSM right now, suggests that his days are numbered.

Henry Kissinger: To be an enemy of the US is dangerous, to be a Freind of the US can be Fatal..