Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The truth about Ukraine is finally starting to come out

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe Russia miscalculated their power and the resistance they were to expect.

Europe miscalculated the backlash from the sanctions and even more the tolerance of the local middle class.

The Us miscalcultated how much sufference they could demand out of Europe without long term conseguences.

None of the "leaders" on those 3 blocks will have problems to pay his bills but the middle class of all 3 will.

Regarding ukrainians they are basically cannon fodder for everyone else despite the sweet words or the flags waved on social media.

I don't think Russia miscalculated the their resistance.. I'm pretty certain they hoped Plan A would work, Russian tanks would roll in, and Z would come running to the negotiations table.... However the clown that is Joris Bonson made SURE with regular trips to the UKrain that negotiations cannot and will not happen.

Russia had Plan B, which is to slowly and surely secure land in the East and destroy all resistance.

This is not and was not meant to be a NATO type of war... Russia has no intention of totally leveling the entire place, bombing the crap out of it and killing thousands/millions of citizens.

This is how NATO fights war... NATO/US simply park their ships and launch indiscriminate missiles on the poor brown people, with barely a military and an already weakened infastructure due to their sanctions.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That scenario is superpowers against each other, although Ukraine has shown they can last this long, it's not exactly comparable if you ask me. I doubt Ukraine poses a serious military threat to Russia if Ukraine invaded Russia.

Having drills near borders makes sense when there's tensions, one country had drills and didn't invade the other country and one country had a drill deciding to invade the other country. The way I see it there's quite a leap from having a drill near a border and attempting a full scale invasion.

When we judge women we judge them by their actions, but when it comes to countries we judge them by their words and intentions?

It's not easy, I can assure you of that.
Why do you think the Ukrainian resistance has lasted this long? Well Russia is not fighting Ukrainians, Russia is fighting NATO

These Ukrainian troops have been trained and armed by NATO since 2014... They are highly trained and still getting demolished by the Russians.. This has spooked the West, therefore the West is absolutely not willing to take on Russia Militarily.

So what do you do when you have literally no chance of beating Russia? Well you move your focus to China instead.

A war with China would likely be a Naval war and not a ground based war... When it comes to Naval war the US is much stronger than China and has the possibility of winning.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So apparently the Ukrainians have been setting up military bases in hospitals and schools. When they get bombed, the Ukrainians scream that the Russian are indiscriminately targeting civilians. What kind of a country does that to their own people? There are no good guys in that war.

Palestinian do the Same, sometimes they ask a kids to go at military targets so Israël get badpress

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me Amnesty International has always been a tool that has been used by the Americans, a tool used to topple governments who are not licking their boots.

You can bet your azz Zelensky is on his way out.. He is going to be overthrown soon, or worse made to vanish. The Americans are getting sick of him and no longer feel like they have any use of him (He knows too much)

This Amnesty International report and some negative press on him in MSM right now, suggests that his days are numbered.

Henry Kissinger: To be an enemy of the US is dangerous, to be a Freind of the US can be Fatal..
I've heard other people predict that zelensky is going to be assasinated, probably by the americans, so that they can use him as a martyr. If he knows what's good for him he'll surrender to the russians because they want him alive to legitimize the eventual cease fire.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having drills near borders makes sense when there's tensions, one country had drills and didn't invade the other country and one country had a drill deciding to invade the other country. The way I see it there's quite a leap from having a drill near a border and attempting a full scale invasion.

When we judge women we judge them by their actions, but when it comes to countries we judge them by their words and intentions?
If you encounter someone in a dark alley and see him flash a gun, are you going to wait and see if he actually intends to shoot you? Or are you going to pull your own gun and try to shoot him first?

The U.S. has a long history of deliberately provoking wars. Pearl Harbor (provoked by economic sanctions against Japan), Gulf of Tonkin incident, CIA deceiving Saddam Hussein to believe that the U.S. would let him get away with invading Kuwait...those are just a few examples. There can be no doubt that the war in Ukraine was also deliberately provoked.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard other people predict that zelensky is going to be assasinated, probably by the americans, so that they can use him as a martyr. If he knows what's good for him he'll surrender to the russians because they want him alive to legitimize the eventual cease fire.
That vogue covershot was the sign he was gonna be thrown away, it's no coincidence that amnesty international now is calling of ukrainian violations.

I still say that both sides miscalculated the reaction of the other except that once europeans will get the utility bill in autumn, the support for ukraine will be gone and the white house wants to avoid such anger to spread against nato right after.

The american users here have no idea what Sh1tstorm is coming on the european middle class after summer.

Serenity

Reaction score
If you encounter someone in a dark alley and see him flash a gun, are you going to wait and see if he actually intends to shoot you? Or are you going to pull your own gun and try to shoot him first?
Unlike two people in a dark alley, a country won't die on the first shot. Bad analogy.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That vogue covershot was the sign he was gonna be thrown away, it's no coincidence that amnesty international now is calling of ukrainian violations.

I still say that both sides miscalculated the reaction of the other except that once europeans will get the utility bill in autumn, the support for ukraine will be gone and the white house wants to avoid such anger to spread against nato right after.

The american users here have no idea what Sh1tstorm is coming on the european middle class after summer.
Or the sh!tstorm that is coming for the US when it comes to food shortages due to their shortsighted actions.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The Brits aren't too happy about their latest utility bill

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only victors are the Elites.
Look no further than the record profits being posted from oil/gas sectors, agriculture/grocers and of course the manufacturers of war.
The real enemy is those that continue to profit off the misfortune.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So apparently the Ukrainians have been setting up military bases in hospitals and schools. When they get bombed, the Ukrainians scream that the Russian are indiscriminately targeting civilians. What kind of a country does that to their own people? There are no good guys in that war.

This is not new. Ukraines biggest chance from the beginning was guerillia war inside their cities. Sure they use every kind of infrastructure.
Russia uses their old tactics like in Chechen war or Syria anyways and bomb everything into the dirt…

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Russian Foreign Ministry just got kicked off of the super-woke Ukraine-supporting Twitter platform for retweeting a Russian general's accusations that the US & Ukraine were jointly working on bio weapons in Ukraine labs

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a simple approach to the modern American media:

If the MSM is obviously trying to push a narrative (in this case: Ukraine good, Russia bad), then most likely the opposite is true.

The MSM in the US has lost all credibility in my eyes and in the eyes of at least 74M Americans.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing more cringe than seeing I support Ukraine bumper stickers and flags. Literal definition of sheep thought. I could ask them what the capital and exports and biggest Ukraine industries, and neither of them could give me an answer.