The Slvt-O-Meter: Signs you are talking to/dating a slvt!

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. Good read. So true...

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
Another Slvt-O-Meter tell tale sign. Any chick who's a new age "hippie". IE: Occupy Wall Street chicks.

Add up more signs on the Slvt-O-Meter and you don't have to bother asking a chick if she's been the towns mattress. The more you add up..Nuff said..

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 10 commandments of sluts are pure gold...esp #6. It's true that if you treat a slut well her vag will dry up. I'm guilty of this, but man I learned my lesson!! Treat them like sex toys and watch them bow down to you.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HumbleNinja said:
Another Slvt-O-Meter tell tale sign. Any chick who's a new age "hippie". IE: Occupy Wall Street chicks.

Add up more signs on the Slvt-O-Meter and you don't have to bother asking a chick if she's been the towns mattress. The more you add up..Nuff said..

You mean those new fangled modern hipster biznitches that bang for art supplies to become the next female Picasso? lol

casaanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Chicks who've done or do drugs.
^^^^^this includes weed. Behind closed doors a pothead guy and a pothead girl are on 2 totally different ends of the spectrum

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
For those who asked here it is. Read all the replies. The more they add up the more she is a slvt.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but the youngest girl I ever dated had every single one of these bad traits. It's impossible to find a girl with zero tattoos it seems. Piercings don't bother me nearly as much. I just chalked it up to her being so young. When I met her and she was 20, she still seemed innocent to me. During the next 6 months I watched the sad change that all girls that age go through. They become evil party girls and their beauty, youthfulness and aura slip away in the process. College seems to destroy women.

The problem with these girls is that if you hang around them long enough they can infect your mind (and other things). In my case it took her 4 months of her initiating and a few dates before I fell for her. It happened without my knowing it. She then punished me like no other.

Therefore, we have to actively avoid girls like this who we do meet. Sadly, the only way is to have hotter girls in the nearby vicinity.

Wisconsin144

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good list, also if they bring up sex more than most people it can be a big hint that she's very open to sex, which points to SLVT.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
Wisconsin144 said:
Good list, also if they bring up sex more than most people it can be a big hint that she's very open to sex, which points to SLVT.

Id say one or even a few of some of the signs dont indicate shes a slvt off the bat. But if they start adding up..she has tattoos, body piercings (especially tongue ring, nipples or **** pierced if youve slept with her and or shes shown you) shes admitted in casual conversations to going to spring break several times, she drinks at bars "sick of the bar scene", does or has done drugs, shes "too christian" IE born again (covering up for a past which is a huge red flag), you meet her friends who are either known slvts aws or first time act like slvts or forever party girls, shes known to lie, you catch her lying etc. she hasnt had many ltrs or admits to cheating in the past. Some will openly just give tells in conversation besides visual clues or casual conversation not even needing for you to go into asking how many people shed slept with.

Some of them if they feel comfortable enough with you and feel you wont judge them will be unable to restrain themselves from letting things slip.

Unfortunately like it or not everyone will be judged.

The best advice at that point is either to not catch feelings or if you feel shes truly a great person to not think about the past.

Though IMO the truest thing ever said is dont ever try to turn a h0e into a housewife. And im sorry maybe thats a "weakness" on my part but if I sense the chick has too many signs of being an even past h0e i have no interest in wifing that up let alone continuing wasting my time when i know my own value and dont place even getting some on a pedestal. Thats her bed to lie in. She can find someone else who those checklist of signs added up are unimportant. Too me the more they add up. The more the type of person youre going to deal with in one way or another even IF shes "grown out of that phase".

Not one or a few of the signs are definite but the more they add up...Most all the signs are listed in this thread. Another one. She tells you most of her friends are guys as she doesnt get along with other girls (shes most likely banged other chicks boyfriends or is a known slvt).

Dont ever let that cute smile "i really like you" and great fvcking fool you. If a lot of those signs pop up even before then use your God given brains if you are truly looking for quality and leave her where you found her even IF she finds another dude to wife her up and you are single. Just thank God you didnt inherit her as a future problem or if you do and things go bad you are your own worst enemy.

Sal

Banned
Reaction score
Classic thread new and or clueless posters need to read

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I don't want to make a new thread so can slvt questions go here?

How many men is too much? My ex told me 15 (she was 28) and 3 of those were long term relationships so effectively 12 in 5 years. What do you guys think?

It's less than me so I didn't really care but I made her feel like a slvt over it anyway (stupidly).

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You missed one off the list

Girls who smoke a lot

I've experienced this so much. They tend to sometimes smoke both cigs and weed.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to add chicks that have had one or more abortions .. that seriously F's up their already messed up heads.

Sal

Banned
Reaction score
I'd like to add chicks that have had one or more abortions .. that seriously F's up their already messed up heads.
That you can't tell unless you ask or she offers that info. But hell yea.

You missed one off the list

Girls who smoke a lot

I've experienced this so much. They tend to sometimes smoke both cigs and weed.
Had that in the first post down below the main signs. Smoking IMO isn't a 100% sign but if added with say a few tats or weed smoking/ drinking. Well..

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here's one:

Her pants are sooo tight, her a$$ is oxygen deprived.

Poor a$$:(

:p

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How many men is too much? My ex told me 15 (she was 28) and 3 of those were long term relationships so effectively 12 in 5 years. What do you guys think?

It's less than me so I didn't really care but I made her feel like a slvt over it anyway (stupidly).
Holly smokes, that is a high mileage chick. I don't consider a woman more than a bang buddy if she's been with 5 or more men. If you've been with so many guys, you either make poor decisions or there's something wrong with you causing these guys to leave.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holly smokes, that is a high mileage chick.
Pfft. That's nothing. A bird I know told me 35, and she's literally just turned 35. And I believe her.

Thing is though, I just hit number 81 myself a couple of weeks ago. Men can criticise all they like, but those notches don't miraculously appear out of thin air.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holly smokes, that is a high mileage chick. I don't consider a woman more than a bang buddy if she's been with 5 or more men. If you've been with so many guys, you either make poor decisions or there's something wrong with you causing these guys to leave.
a 28 year old having 15 isn't that much, that's like 2 guys a year

if she was like 21 with 15, that'd be pretty high

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I know girls who cheated on or branch swung away from the guy they lost their virginity to, it's safe to say that what matters most is what kind of person the girl is.

if she's a sex addict or reckless or psychologically damaged, that's a no go. but if her number is high because she likes sex and not because she likes cheating, I don't see a problem