Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Reason You Joined This Site: What Was Her Name?

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had just been cheated on, abused, and I was desperate for advice. The girl's name was Annie.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my story very condensed

I was an emotional tampon and in oneitis. she was what i thought a ten. I was desparate for advice so I wound up here.

Her name was Tina S. She will never ever be forgotton from my life because of the effect that she had on it.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(Rocky style screaming) Andrea!!!
Well, I didn't "love" her as much as I wanted to bang her. Mmm, mm, nice body.. She gave me the "I'm in a serious relationship" while just a week prior she was trashing her BF mercilessly. That's when I first found this site in early 2003. I lost the link and forgot about it. Then, late in December of 2003 after unsuccessful attempts I realized that I was completely clueless about attracting and dealing with women, hence I rediscovered this site, later i joined.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool thread.

Her name was Eileen. She was "all that": tall, slender, and had gorgeous chestnut hair that cascaded down her shoulders. Her skin was creamy and flawless, and she had cheekbones that could cut glass. More than anything else she was classy-so unlike all the other girls. She had a virginal purity that made her irresistible. To this day I remember every conversation we had.

She liked me but I suspect as a friend. She laughed at my jokes, asked me lots of personal questions, and always seemed pleased to see me. To my credit I played it cool, did not go to AFC on her, and at least initially did not make too much of an effort to impress her. Unfortunately I did not make a single move. My achilles heel of insecurity had kicked in. I felt certain she was out of my league and couldn't be interested in a guy like me.

It is likely she wasn't, but I still sometimes wonder and feel the pain of regret.

After that I realised that I had to sort this women thing out and stumbled upon this site which slowly but surely is filling me with confidence based on knowledge.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her name was Oir, or at least thats her name jumbled ;). Figure it out.

I actually played it pretty well. In the beggining I was AFC. but that was in the younger grades. As soon as I reached 8th-9th I played it great. She was falling for me. BUT, I learned I was moving, never played it AFC, great convo skills, she wanted me.

I actually told her to go out with other people, but she would have went out with me if I wanted her to. The only reason I didn't was because I was moving. Which pissed me off.

So there's my story. The actual reason I came here wasn't dating problems. Actually I was looking for a poem. Found it in a post at fastseduction.com , thought hell this looks intresting. Then found a link to sosuave. Thus Capi came to be.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
right now i can say that i am almost completely free from the bonds of slavery to the AFC syndrome. :)

but then sometime ago, i was a total AFC.

she was a stunning 5"8, asian girl, with a golden tan, excellento english and an athelethic toned body that just got my tongue wagging.she was the instructor from some course i attended whilst at school.

i exibited masterfully stupid behaviour. tried to chat her up after the talk... somehow or rather managed to get her phnoe number by repeatedly laughing in a high pipsqueak voice.

hahaha... called her up and arranged a date, talked too long on the phone with her (45 mins?) then she had to go so we hung up.

well ill skip to the end. i don't know how i got the girl with my chumpness but i sure lost her because of it. we dated for three months and then she figured "i was loving her too much" and she couldn't respond in the way i wanted her to.

DAMN.

NEXXXXXXXXXXXXXT!!!!

p1aya

Don Juan
Reaction score
I accidentally found this site from google lol.
I registered when I had a one night stand, and never talked to the girl again :(
I got freaked out thinking that she might be a biatch or something and started worrying about STDs; so I came here to cool down.

GREAT FORUM :)

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alicia.

Her name was Alicia.

And Amanda.

And Christina.

And a different Amanda.

And Jessica.

And Kristy.

And Lynne.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When these people say they are cured from AFCdom...

Then they say things like. She was beautiful, long silky hair... oh oh and her eyes. You could stare into them for hours and just talk.

You just have to wonder. :\ ....

AnkleBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jessica<--my first g/f dont even know how i got her i was such an afc.

Natalie<----liked me but didnt wanna hook up?

Angelica<--- she really liked me but i was too stupid to notice

Diana<-----Ass like Jlo but a ***** i was a nice guy then turned into a jerk still didnt get her.

Patricia<---game worked out first 4 weeks had her all over me then i got oneits and it was over

Dalila<-----Oneits

And for the ones i did get after all my failures

Maria
Jill
Aaron
Monique
Terisa
Stephenie
Heather
Amy
Jackie
Roxanne
Andrea

Etc. Thats all i can remember

The TallOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reason I joined this site?

Rachel

Reason that I really started getting my life as how I wanted it, and into a path that I choose?

Stephanie

I can't thank them enough for truly showing me how to really act.

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I met on holiday, the thing is when I think back to it I reckon she probably had the hots for me.

We were in a nightclub and when she'd pick up her drink she'd rest her hand on my thigh etc, asked me to dance once as well.

I was too AFC to do anything about it of course and she ended up getting with two other blokes. :D

You live and learn, how glad I am that I've left all that behind.

snakeeyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason why I joined this site is because of her....Jessica. I have known Jessica for two years prior to us dating. We use to work together and I always had a thing for her, but was afraid to make a move on her. I saw her date losers one after another and couldnt understand why a fine girl would date these guys when I thought that I was better suited for her. I finally made a move on her, but she already had feelings for someone else who also worked with us. He was a short little thug that somehow got to her. She was a 5'7'' Latina with a great ass. they dated for awhile,but then he messed up. He cheated on her and that was the end of their relationship. Months after that she started to show interest in me. Well she showed interest in me before, but they were mix signals. I didnt talk to her much while she was dating the other guy and didnt know that they broke up until her friend told me. To make a long story short I let my guard down and started to date her for 7 months, but it was an emotional roller coaster. I let her dictate my mood. If i call and she doesnt answer I would get down on myself. She basically chose when she wanted to go out with me and I just went along with it. Finally last year around this time she had enough of me and didnt want to see me anymore. I was crushed because we were friends before we started dating. She blamed me for not caring about her, not calling enough, not putting enought effort. but in reality everyone could see that I was the one putting in the effort. Everyone knew that I cared for her. She was cheated on by two of her ex's. Her first bf cheated on her and got another girl pregnant. Two of her friends told me to make Jessica happy and not to hurt her. I tried my best to make her happy, but she never was happy with me. There was so many times I wanted to just let her go but the AFC in me convince me to just ride through the storm and just continuing to go with the flow.

After our breakup I havent called her since. But she called me, but i never answered that call. Today i still still about that call. what if i had answered it? The last time i saw her was in January at her friends bday party. She flirted with me, but I resisted. She wanted to talk to me, but her words couldnt come out her mouth. At least that was what i was sensing. Later on I found out from a friend that after our breakup...maybe months after she went to the clinic for depression. That news hit me and I wanted to run straight to her and comfort her, love her, and care for her. All this time I wanted to call her and to see her, but I never did. I dont think I ever will. she can live her life and I will live mines.

By reading this site it taught me to just walk away from a troubling situation. It talk me to deal with this like a man and just move on. during my AFC days I probably would have ran back to her and beg her to be with me again even after all she has put me through. I hated the person I was back then. I was weak minded thats why she left. Im different now. Im more guarded, more stronger. I recently transfer from a JC to a University and have my own apartment. Im enjoying the college life and currently majoring in Psychology.

MVplaya, to anwer your last question: from time to time I do think about using what I learn from this site to get her again because I know that I will never forget about her. But i also know that I would just be wasting my time with a girl that broke my heart and betrayed me once. Plus Im in college now and there are plenty of fine girls around.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CapiCrimini
So there's my story. The actual reason I came here wasn't dating problems. Actually I was looking for a poem. Found it in a post at fastseduction.com , thought hell this looks intresting. Then found a link to sosuave. Thus Capi came to be.
Mystery's poem?

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery's poem?
I don't know what you mean... If I remember correctly I was looking for an E.E. Cummings.

she be brand

I believe. I don't think I actually found the poem... I found something related though.

bollocks

Reaction score
Originally posted by CapiCrimini
When these people say they are cured from AFCdom...

Then they say things like. She was beautiful, long silky hair... oh oh and her eyes. You could stare into them for hours and just talk.

You just have to wonder. :\ ....
hehe

been a while since i thought about her, and one of my best mates is having a go (which i encourage) and apparently got very close to her without actually doing anything last night, and i felt sick to the stomach and suddenly i was in 6 months ago. ugh.

she's the reason i started reading because i was so messed up over it, and she's in my circle of friends, so it gradually became nothing, and recently i could as far to say we're good friends. i don't know why she's creeping back in, i kissed her drunk at a party about a month ago, and i didn't feel a thing, it was just pissing about, but it happened again last week and i can't seem to get away from it.

but i know what it is, i just need to actually speak/see her again, as she is suddenly so perfect in my mind and it's getting a bit annoying.

in fact the only reason i can think of for the revival of this is when i went to get money that she hilariously nicked from my house (all in good humour), and this girl i've been seeing/whatever (i hate formality) admitted she was slightly paranoid about her getting attracted again, or stealing me away, or something, and suddenly all the feelings flood back. god.

i just want to go to the beach and be mates with her, we get on really well since we're almost exactly the same (i'm not exaggerating) and this is probably a reason why it came back? nah nah.. just need to see/speak to her as a friend and prove to myself that i don't care anymore. it's hard to not care about something you can't see or speak to at the moment.

sorry for the super wank rant livejournal, but i just had to spit stuff out. crazy.

Master Homer

Don Juan
Reaction score
MIRANDA GANCI, I LOVE YOU!!!!!! :D :p :D

(just kidding) :rolleyes:

Master Homer

Don Juan
Reaction score
nalpalm is a figment of your imagination.

Last edited: