Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Reason You Joined This Site: What Was Her Name?

Vorret

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bahhh... her name is and still is Claudia haha... I just can't get over here even though I screwed up so many times...

You know.. you like someone so bad that well...

anyway, I'm prolly gonna end up alone, and wit ha few beer I'll be juuuust fine hahaha ;)

Kid-Icarus

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 Females

THE FIRST REASON I JOINED IS Nandee.

she was a perfect girl (in my eyes at the time anyway). She actually wanted me at one point but i was too stupid 2realize it. by the time i had balls to do something about it. Too late. she actually ended up being a very promiscous girl and actually i found some messed up stuff bout her (abortion and stuff and still banging dudes in the same night) 2of my boys hit that same night.

Then i found this site through another site.

THE REASON I'M ON NOW THOUGH IS BECAUSE OF KRISTINE

She was cool in my eyes and i fell for her hard. Even though i read all the DJ stuff, being around her made me forget all that stuff. I fvcked up though and lost her during a stupid night of drunkeness and poured all my emotions to her how i felt ect. I lost this chick and felt like hell.

I now realize its time 2let go of the past and move forward. Thats what being a DJ is really about in my eyes. Self improvement in all areas in my life. Academically, Emotionally, Physically, Financially and Spiritually. Its a hard road to travel but no one ever said walking it was easy.
:woo:

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jessica - a girl who was heavilly into me and I didn't even bloody notice.

Now the tables seem to have turned - so i came here seeking advice from internet...dating...gurus...:woo:

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Many, many girls. Most of these girls, hardly even know I exist or have me in a class and think of me as the 'shy, quiet' guy.

This one girl named Allison who's in my grade, she's not really popular and she hasn't got a great body, but I admire her personallity and she's cute for the most part. I don't think I'm ready to confront her yet, but I think will be pretty soon. Don't have any classes together, but she rides the same bus as I do and we live in the same neighborhood, her house is only a couple houses down from mine, so if we ever got into a relationship, I wouldn't need a car to go visit her, I could just hop onto my bike or even walk there. Other things about her: She's a great artist, very intelligent, she's witty and has a good sense of humor, so much you can learn just by being in the seat infront of her, while she talks to her friends on the bus. Why I know so much about her and I'm not dating her, I don't think a girl like her would be interested in me, afraid of 'not going further then friends' or 'her rejecting me'.

Another girl in my grade, who goes by the name of Devon(Prounced Dev-in). She's got a guy-ish name, yes, but she is one of the best looking girls in our grade. She's one of those babes who has alot of guy friends, she has a few girl friends -- who are all popular, may I add, but most of her friends are guys. She's one of those girls who will let you "Smack her in the ass a few times, she'll think its cute, but after that she thinks its annoying" type of girls, a really flirtateous type. We have 3rd period gym class together. Other than these few things, I don't much about her, but I've from a few people that she's very smart for a 'popular girl'.

And let's see, Marissa -- that really hot sophomore chick with the attractive blonde hair and that smile that will light up anyone's day.

And lastly, Danielle, wow, this chick is great. She's intelligent, funny, cute and isn't afraid to voice her opinion, when she thinks someone is being rude or unfair. Another thing that I like about her, is, unlike most chicks, she's not afraid to get 'down and dirty' during sports and can be quite competitive. By down in dirty I mean, she isn't afraid to sweat a little, she won't cry just because she broke a nail and she works very hard at sports, most girls don't even try because they're afraid they'll get hit or something. Other than that I don't know much about this girl, but I would certainly like to know more, there's a good chance of us having a relationship in the future. Seeing as I'm Christian and she's Jewish however, that could cause some problems in the future(Parents, beliefs).

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some Cuban girl. You guys will remember her as the Cuban with the banging ass. At 14, she's got a bigger ass than most of Hollywood. It's the greatest ass ever. Her face is very cute too!

the phenom

Reaction score
So everything had finally come together. In two years, I went from being the smallest guy in school, to being all-state as a wide receiver my junior year. I just oozed confidence. and the ladies ate it up. I dated so many different ladies, but none of them meant anything. Summer before senior year, I hooked up with my best !FRIEND! and yeah it went great. I had been crushing on this girl since we were in 8th grade. But yeah anyway, funny thing was, after football ended and even after winning a state wrestling title, it was like I had no identity. I lost all confidence in myself after sports were over. And by christmas of the following year, she was gone. I'll never forget it. She just looked at me one night and said "It needs to be over." In retrospect though, I went from being the total stud, to complete insecure idiot. Has that happened to anyone else?

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh Katie, you gorgeous Attention Hoar, I had the biggest crush on you the day we met......The first girl to look me in the eye and say, "I think I'm gonna cry.......I love you so much I can't take it.".....you sent my heart into a frenzy of emotions.....until you went off and F-ed another guy the very next weekend.....:(

AdrenalynJunkee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, lets see here....Regina, Niki, Michaela, another Michaela, Stephanie and a few others who's names I don't know. :D

Reaction score
Originally posted by thefonz
Oh Katie, you gorgeous Attention Hoar, I had the biggest crush on you the day we met......The first girl to look me in the eye and say, "I think I'm gonna cry.......I love you so much I can't take it.".....you sent my heart into a frenzy of emotions.....until you went off and F-ed another guy the very next weekend.....:(
OH thank you for the laugh man - that was great!!!!! :crackup:

Now you should be very wise to the talk and doings of hors!!!!:

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh....here's a different reason, but the end result is still the same. I stumbled on this site while looking for shaving tips. Yup, I wanted a closer shave. Ever made out with a gal only to pull away after a long while and see a red face from the stubble (I dated a fair skinned redhead for a while, and it really showed on her)? Hate that. Funny though, I don't recall what her name was...LOL Now there's Kay... :)

After finding this site, I was hooked. Boy, I was such an AFC. What's worse is that I didn't even know it! Now I do, and have the will to do something about it. I'm a slender 6'5", and have found that people tend to remember who I am, especially girls. This has noticeably increased after working the wisdom imparted to me from this site. I'm dressing better, smelling better, and feeling better about myself than ever before. Thanks SoSuave.

Pure Drive +

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wendy. Crush on her for 5 years and counting! Make it stop!

Sadly, we are just friends.:down:

Don Corleone

Don Juan
Reaction score
her name was...wait, i forget. that b!tch aint worth my thoughts. after she came crawling back, i NEXT'd her....

Qualtran

Don Juan
Reaction score
Julia
Girl I hooked up with, and wanted to pursue a relationship with... didnt work out, then found this site to try and improve my skills with future prospects...

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no one single girl that made me come here, it's more of a cumulation of failed attempts. I had opportunities with HB 8's to 9's that I blew simply because I had no idea what girls wanted.

Finally, I think the bottom line came when last year I met 3 girls in a span of 6 months who all had no respect for me. The first girl stopped calling me and ignored me because I was too available and nice to her. But atleast I yelled at her in our last conversation for being a b*tch. The second girl had a bf yet tells me she's on a "break" (she wasn't) and used me solely for attention. I got fed up with it so I stopped calling her without giving her a warning. She got a dose of her own medicine as she called me 10 times that month only to keep getting my voice mail. :) And the third girl was fairly pretty, but i blew it by trying to supplicate by being "nice" and passive as possible. She had no attraction for me, so I wanted to know what I was doing wrong.