Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Reason You Joined This Site: What Was Her Name?

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wasn't the best with the ladies, but i got my fair share of play. Started making money and taking girls out. I wasn't getting any. A little making out every now and then, but for some reason these biatches still wanted to party, hang out, and have me take them out. I was so AFC, then I found this site - read all the articles and the dj bible. gold digging biatches getting high off my ass with free everything, hanging out in my house cuz its plush. Thank god for this site, or I would still be riding the same boat. Things changed. Had major oneitis, from a girl I know ignore, who my fine ass HB8 midle eastern girlfriend now thinks wants me. Things have changed so much for me since I found this site, and only for the better, cuz im not afraid to let my nuts do the talking anymore. Thanks to all the players on this site who helped me get where I really wanted to be.

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
The One for me....

Well, she was at the time my fiancee and she split up with me, and as many guys would be, I was devasted. Therefore, wanted to find out what I could of done to improve myself and not make the same mistake again of being "not good enough" or so it seemed. Confidence was low, and needed to improve, to get stronger plus she would always say I was too sensitive etc and I knew I was insecure. When I look back, I am suprised she even agreed to my marriage proposal. I think, I did it to gain a sense of self-worth, thinking ok she is my fiancee, I am the man. I don't regret it, I just learnt from it. Now all my friends comment on how much "better" I am now I am not with her. And I am.

Heres to the future, its a learning curve and sometimes its easy to fall off....but I know for sure, I am on the way up.

Kraken

Don Juan
Reaction score
I stumbled across the forum after a friend mentioned it to me, he wasn't really into it but had read a few good articles. I eventually read the bible and all the articles, and posted extensively on girlproblems.com for a few years.

Eventually I got tired of telling everyone the same **** over and over and transferred over to the DJ forum.

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this site by accident three years ago. It was at the very end of my senior year so I didn't feel it's affects until later that summer.

Later on in life her name was Danielle. She was dating someone at the time but had hinted that she was ready to leave him. So I took the bait. I had the DJ mindset and the confidence but luck wasn't on my side. We hit it off for about a week. A week of great times, flawless nights, and hot horny sexual encounters. Then a little note on my car telling me it's over and that it's her not me. To this day I am amazed how one single week of my 21 years has such an affect on me. The stupid thing is she will never keep that puppy dawg she is dating. He is a total AFC. No wait he makes an AFC look like Vin Deasil. He will do anything and everything she tells him. I never took that shiat. In fact I was the one running the show when we were together. But it just goes to show that you can play all the right cards and have all the right pieces but still lose.

Some things you just can't control.

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got linked to this site through the IGN boards which I post on alot. The girls name was Rachel, also known as my ex-oneitis if you follow my journal. This site helped out a ton at first, and got me some dates with her, but once I fell into the LJBF hole, I was never able to get out...

-Mr. Pink

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Funny this thread came up.

For almost a year, I've been waiting for my chance at that "one." I had set myself the goal of seducing her and told myself that would be when I knew I really had "got it," that I was really DJ.

For almost a year, I've been refusing to accept the fact that I LOST with her, refusing to accept the failure and clinging on to some delusional idea that some day I was going to hook up with her and this was going to justify all my previous failures.

For the first time, I am finally starting to accept her as a FAILURE on my part. I'm letting the pain of rejection and loss finally break through the delusion and accepting the fact that I will never be able to hook up with her.

And you know what? I haven't felt happier in MONTHS. ;)

Pain and loss and failure and death are part of who we are, the part that drives us to balance our lives with pleasure, excitement, and self-improvement...we need to face them with our eyes open.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I came across the site when searching the net techniques on how to kiss (how AFC!!!) since I was pursuing my first gf at the time, a Vietnamese girl with a great body and similar interests to mine. I think I found the site at the right time because getting her was easy as a breeze after I applied some of the little "tips", but since I didn't have the DJ mindset at the time... She dumped me after a month, and I was crushed. Since then, I've never opened my heart to any girl.

This proves that sosuave.com isn't a set of techniques you can learn, it's a path towards self-improvement that is to be taken one step at a time, with a LOT of real-life interaction. You can't stay in front of the screen and expect learning something.

It's weird how everyone (not only here, but my real-life "DJ" friends who have never heard of the site) have had their heart shattered in a million pieces by one particular girl.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The_King,

Tell me you got the ring back.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man this is a funny thread. haha, how times have changed. My oneitis was a girl named Anna. She was short, naturally tanned skin, brunette and REAL cute. She gave me all the signs she was interested, and then I asked her out. I sent her flowers and called all the time, scared her off. hahahaa. Man its funny to think about it now, infact now days if I was to do it over, I woudlnt even bother, she wasnt nearly good enough for me. She was cute but that is about all she had going for her.

Once you control the present you conquor the past. This saying is so true, this is why I dont care to talk about my days when I was an AFC. Although she didnt really bring me to this site, it was a few months after I got over her, a friend told me about this site so I decided to read, and it changed my life DRAMATICALLY! It made me realise WTF I am the catch, because I used to just always put the girl on the pedistool, now, hahahaahaha, man I aint never gonna do that again.

Hey and I think this is my 1000th post, man that sh*t is scary.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Freshers week (1st week of uni) i approached about 20 girls in the club. Realising i didn't know how the fck i would continue, i looked up sosuave. This stuff has changed my life! hope it does the same for more

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Reaction score
And then there was Charlene......
Yea, she was just right in my eyes. I had been friends with her for two years before she caught my fancy. I fell for her hard. I found this site shortly after I fell for her and it opened my eyes to a lot of things. It was funny at times when I was trying to DJ her I was making mistakes that I would read about in the hall of fame or archives days later. Its like a conspiracy! Anyway She at first seemed distant and I was persistent. During the summer our interactions got more intense and then we hooked up during the fall. We went out for a month and it was all a learning process with her. She went away for a weekend and then came back here on a monday. That was beginning of december, after that we barely had contact. I should have seen it as a sign to begin with, but it wasnt until christmas week that I realized that she wasnt worth it. Just yesterday was the first time we had spoken since December 30th. She told me that "She questioned whether it would work or not for a while and she just realized that it would'nt". She was flaky from the start and I should have known that she had probably found someone (which I do believe she did with some pretty conclusive evidence I have uncovered).... anyway, shes the reason. I THANK HER though, cause all the things that I went through with her, from getting her to notice my attraction in the beginning, to challenge, to being in a relationship with her, tought me so much that will serve me for the rest of my life. Am I an AFC still? No, i'm not. She was the rude awakening I needed to abandon my AFCish ways. Am I a DJ? Not quite, still got a while to go before I can claim that title. But it's sure good to not be an AFC anymore. The Few ... The Proud ... Don Juan's

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a virgin too

I'm came here for a different reason. I haven't had a girlfriend for over 4 years. And I didn't have sex since then. For the past 4 years, I can't get anything except some casual dates. I even forgot what a female body feels or smell like. Life was empty. At my age, all my friends are starting to settle down or getting ready to. My parents are wondering what the heck is wrong with me. I'm wondering the same. Why is it so difficult?

I'm starting to give up and I'm losing faith. My all-time "success percentage" is around 2%. That's right, I get maybe two phone numbers for every 100 girls I approach. The percentage is going further down by the day. Everyday, I come to sosuave so I can find inspiration to fight against my depressed feeling. On my darkest days, I [censored]. I want to see some hoes suffer.

At this stage, I don't care too much. I'm bitter against women in general and I'm less tolerant of BS. I have tried everything - mall pickup, online dating, clubs. So maybe I'm destined to be single. So be it.

emsgiver

Reaction score
the girl that brought me here

her name is Lara.. I became a 128% AFC so lost in the three year relationship,, I lost my spine with this one,, still taking baby steps,, but getting better!!!

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 women in particular. The first of them was my best friend. I knew she'd had a crush on me for ages, but I was too scared to make a move. One night she invited me upto her room, told me how she felt, we slept together, I turned wussy on her after that and she decided she didn't like me any more.

Then there was my ex- who I wanted to get back with. She adored me, but after a family tragedy I went totally whacko on her. Started taking drugs to get through the day and went overboard (AFC style) trying to keep her interested.

Then there was a complete user I dated. She and her friends reckoned I was the sexiest guy she had dated, but instead of that working in my favour, I was flaunted like a trophy for a week then treated like her lapdog for another week, before being dumped and ignored.

That's when I realised I had a pretty severe problem!

Last edited:

Deadpan

Don Juan
Reaction score
While painful, it's still rather therepeutic.

I saw Abby on the first day of high school, freshman year. At the time she had a short haircut, and while I kept thinking "what an ugly girl", I couldn't stop looking at her. Needless to say, her hair grew out, and she had just a fantastic personality. A sunshine girl personality. She was also quite attractive. Five feet five inches, thin as a wisp, bright blue eyes and a brighter smile, and just a pleasant girl to look at.

We talked and flirted throughout the first two years of high school, and for the second half of it, our social groups kind of combined, so I probably saw her in a group setting several dozen times in the next year. She always had a boyfriend, and I always liked her very much, although I never told her. She's a girl though, and I'm sure she figured it out. Junior year I had my first serious relationship, and lost interest in Abby. Senior year I had a different girl, and same deal, but always in the back of my mind was the inevitable "what if I had..."

I left for boot camp a couple of days before graduation and she enjoyed her summer. At the end of summer, I came back for boot leave, and for the first time, she was single. She and myself and a couple (mutual friends) went out several times. The second time, I picked her up, her mother winked at me, and Abby was wearing makeup. She blushingly giggled and said "I look like a slut". We had fun that night and she invited me to her cabin for that weekend. It was just going to be her and another girl. I said I'd think about it, and ended up deciding it wasn't worth the trouble.

I've been back home several times since then, and I've always seen her in a group setting. Last Christmas, I invited her out, just the two of us. While I find her to be the most attractive, intelligent, and sweet girl I've yet met, we're just not made for eachother, and it was a bit of an anticlimactic evening.

I didn't see her the last time that I was home, but on those lonely, cold winter nights (or the hot, sandblown desert days) I'll be thinking, once more, "What if..."

Sorry for the length, but I need to get this crap out every now and then. Great reading all of your stories.

toast

Don Juan
Reaction score
**warning truely a sad story** last year in college i met a girl. we hung out for a couple of weeks. then one weekend she got drunk and confessed to me how much she liked me but she was engaged to another guy. she told me it was pretty much over with him though and he knew it. i was a virgin up to this point. so we got together and she stopped wearing the ring around me. when she went home for the weekend she would come back and have the ring on and then take it off. she would never say that we were "together" she kept BSing on how things were really complicated right now but she wasn't going to get married to the other guy and I was the only one for her.. blah ..blahh...i found out she didn't officially break it off with the other dude for a month and a half, i don't think she even ever told him about me or anything.

we would go to the bar and i would come out of the bathroom or something and guys would be picking up on her and she would flirt right back with them. they would ask her if "that loser is your boyfriend!" and she would just say we were seeing each other. that same guy actually asked her to go talk with him in private and she went! i could hear them though because they were right behind me. he was saying how he wanted to lick her pvssy and asking her if she was shaved and whatnot. she talked to him for like 10 minutes. another time we went about a month into our relationship she asked another guy to dance right in front of me and danced with him for 20 minutes and let him kiss down her neck and everything then stayed on the floor dancing with random guys for the next hour and a half.

then one day she met some dude at the gym and started playing raquetball with him like 3 times a week. one time she said she was going to play and agreed to watch a movie when she got back "about an hour max" anyhew she ended up being gone for 5 hours. claimed she fell asleep when she got back to her room and didn't hear the phone ring or my knocks on her door. one of my friends the next day said he saw her and was wondering who they guy she was walking around with last night was. then she gets roses for valentines day that I didn't send. says they were probably from her grandma, but she wouldn't go pick them up when i was there.. sheesh... the whole time i just figured she wouldn't be with me if she didn't like me. then i found out she had a personal add up! finally i broke up with her. i spent almost the whole relationship miserable. man, i think about it now and i was such an AFC and she walked all over me! i feel bad because of the wasted time and money, when i could have been hanging out with my friends and having fun, but i almost think i needed that to happen so i could see the light! i guess i just believed that if i treated her good, how could she possible treat me bad.... o well.

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had(have) always been a soft chump. Id always fantasize about the perfect love just like in the movies and fall in love with girls because I thought they were pretty. I always sucked with woman.

Now im recovering and understand the key concepts of attracting chicks. I totally dont give 2 ****s about girls anymore if they like me fine if they want to play games or dislike me they can go **** themselves, lifes too short to deal with their bull.

And the girls name was Adriana. She IMed me recently but i didnt feel like putting up with her headgames so I pretty much just ignored her. I feel like I havent gotten over her really but I guess ignoring her showed me I dont care about her anymore.