Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Reason You Joined This Site: What Was Her Name?

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK Guys,

Time for a collective outburst of AFCness. We've all had our humble AFC beginnings... so I want to know. Who was the chick that broke your heart and made you decide to learn to DJ? Who was the HB that you set your sights on and made you want to get Nick Hill's roadmap?

I'll start... I was a Junior and a loser... although girls thought I was hot (I figure this out when I'm in college... never had a clue) I never really dated and I fell for this damn hot Latin-American 5'9 Sophomore who was very athletic, confident, intelligent, and all around interesting. I asked her out (first time I had the balls to do this), we went on a date and I dropped $100 on her that night and had no conversational talent or skills. I called her later see if she wanted to go out again, she said she'd be busy for the next month... I became depressed, I'd fallen for her. Its hell of funny now because I would play her hard this time around... but I'm sure her estimate of me ain't too high... that's cool tho, there's finer chicks out there. But she remains in my memory because she was the turning point. Any way, who was yours?

SourFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
She played flute, was smart, witty, and very mature. She was a Junior and I a Sophomore, though she was only 2 months older than me. She was a 10 for personality, but only a 6.5 for looks (I had convinced myself earlier that I didn't deserve hot girls). She was flirty with me and we cuddled a lot. We were both of English parents, so I was a complete gentleman. I drew a portrait of her (then kept it for myself and used it in an art portfolio, so not a complete waste). After I tried to "drop hints" for about 4 months, I finally confessed to her that I had a crush on her.

She said that she saw me as a "little brother," and had seen me that way all along. She said that she had no idea that I had been sexually interested in her (and I believe her. I know she wouldn't have led me on intentionally. Both of us were simply very naive). Afterwards, I told her how I was attracted to her, and we cuddled. I was almost crying. A few weeks later, I got all sad about how she wasn't hugging me anymore and went to have a heart-to-heart talk with her about it. I stayed her AFC slave for another year until she graduated. For a while I even held back from pursuing other girls b/c I didn't want her to think that I was shallow and only wanted hot popular chicks. When she graduated, I wrote her a note telling her what a wonderful, mature, and attractive person she was.

Is that enough? I have another couple sob stories like this, but I think I will spare you guys the Kleenex.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three dozen women whose names I never got :)

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Walden
Three dozen women whose names I never got :)
Those are the worst... I bet they had nice asses. We should thank them for keeping our right arm in shape.

Anyway, keep 'em coming guys, keep 'em coming!

Deathfyre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right arm??? I use my left thank you.

Anyways, back on topic!

The one who sent me here in the first place was Crystal, a one night fling (didn't fvck her) turned to long distance relationship. The one who started me reading it was Tennille, a long distance obsession of mine, and the one who started me practicing was Anne-Marie, my most recent ex. Funny thing is though, I broke up with her :p

Jet Jockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
She was a gal I met of all places off the net. I wasn't even looking. I was in a hell of argument with some jerk in a chatroom, when she popped into my life. I forgot the jerk, closed down the chatroom and IM'd her the rest of the night. And the next. Then we met.
We spread a blanket out in the back yard, it was summer. Had tunes, good drink and a bonfire. We made out and got each other so turned on that I took her hand and lead her right straigtht to the bedroom first date. made out more and scored.

Saw her practically every day for several months after that. (How AFC! LOL) Within 3 months had her convinced to move in with me! 2 Days before the big move was to take place she broke up with my then AFC Azz!!! I was shattered. Couldn't eat, couldn't sleep. Called in sick to work. REAL BAD ONEITIS.

I got past it coming here. Turned the tables on her, and got smart. That felt so good. Thing is, I have always had the "right answers" in me, but had off and on picked the AFC way. I was naturally just DJ enough to be a danger to my own heart. Hooking them was not the problem..it was keeping them! Glad things are changing!

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick played the flute as well. Saw her 9 years ago (I was 17) and I fell hard and completely. She's (and was) one of those sweet chicks, wouldn't say butter would melt in her mouth.

Little did I know.

She's damn hot and she knows it. I played hard to get without even knowing it 3 years ago...then she indicated she was interested...and I was like wtf...oh ****...oh ****!! HAHHAHA

I'm still like that though. I have a long way to go. Anyway, 2 weeks ago I pulled the plug on her - meaning I made it absolutely impossible for me to even think of being interested in her. I basically made myself pretty vulnerable (I knew what I was doing...my test), and she took COMPLETE advantage of it, with a big smile. She builds her own ego by breaking others. So there we go...she proved it herself, and I have nothing more to do but say thank you and move on. I was interested by Monkey' conversation the other day. I have such a feeling of revenge, but I realise how pointless it is. The best thing by far is to move on.

I still feel sad sometimes that I spent 9 years of my life pursuing this one chick. This is the type of person I am in all areas of my life - I never give up...fortunately i learnt at this site that this is the worst thing to do. Thanks sosuave, although a wasted a lot of time, I have saved as well.

Now I still have to battle with some psychological issues re women. Because of other experiences in life, and consequently bad experiences with women, which are magnified because a lot of emotion is involved, I now HATE women. I hate how coniving and scheming they are and I find it hard not too generalise. Also the knowledge that I have makes me distrustful of everything. I suppose this is the only thing I will miss from being AFC, this dumb belief that if you try hard enough, things will work out. **** that.

Personally I also don't like the hobo approach (getting 100 numbers, dating 10), but once I have myself sorted out I think that may be the way to go (statistics rule right).

out

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a flute player; the current one is , though!
She was and is one of my dearest friends. Thanks to sheer coincidence, I used the "gold standard" - that is, I got busy with work and another girl, and my friend of two years became a friend with benefits. She's since transferred to another school, but I see her every so often and she's still the only woman to call me on any bs I try to get by her. I remember being frustrated with her after making out by sheer luck one night, wondering why she didn't want to have my love child the next. (an exaggeration, sure, but you get the point.)

DJmonster

Don Juan
Reaction score
extremely painful experience

Fell in love with cute girl in class. Our first date was going well (so I thought). She stayed at my place longer than expected. My friend shows up, since we're going snowboarding the next day. My "friend", who already has a gf, starts spitting game at her and she flirts with him so much I think she was ready to jump on him. She ends up sleeping over in my bed, but gives me the cold shoulder all night. (she stayed over cuz he was there). Later on, she flakes, I persist, I am devastated.

I let my friend know how pist I was at him the next day(ready to next him as a friend), but we have fun snowboarding, he says he didn't mean to, and I forgive him.

I met her identical twin in rock climbing class. Initial high IL (because i was still infatuated with her sis, being a challenge). We have fun climbing together, so I switch my infatuation to her. She is a "queen bee", as I think they're called, with an army of guy friends doing things for her in the hope of winning her over. I joined the ranks, and got busy trying to please her. When she dropped the guy she was dating and said we should go climbing/camping over spring break, I thought, this is my chance! I invite the same friend along with the assumption that he would bring a girl too, and he'd keep in mind, how pist i was at him when he flirted with this girl's twin sister. Well, the girl he's dating ends up not going, so during the trip, this guy tries to do all the things he thinks will keep this girl from being attracted to him. Of course, this really turns her on, and she ends up all over him in the tent, with me just a few feet away. I was so upset, I had to get out of there before I snapped and dragged my friend out of the tent and beat him to a pulp. Luckily, my dog was there with me, so we went for a 10 mile run together at 3am, where I vowed to never let a girl influence me in anyway for the rest of my life. :mad:

Since discovering this site, I have changed that vow to, I will never give a woman any power over me. :)

Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
I stumbled on this site whilst searching for mafia Dons.

I was shocked that there were men that would post about getting women - clealry a feminine trait.

I noticed a lot of confused lil boys.

I thought i would have fun and help out. i find this site amusing.

In my circle everybody asking advice here would be called gay.

With women you grab hold of them and let testosterone take over. I thought all men knew this.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Starman, nobody cares. We've all heard your story.

Her name was Morgan. Looking back, she wanted me and dropped all of the signs.

WishIWas

Banned
Reaction score
real man, i have two questions for you:

do you like big penis?
do you and your friends like big penis?

Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
what?

What you been smoking?

Trying to be funny are we?

I spoke the truth about Penis size.....its no good getting a girl and then having a 3 " penis....she will leave you.

n2o666

Don Juan
Reaction score
To many woman to name. But especially one who was my best friend (yeah right!!!) for around 2 years. Probably could a had her but didn't make any moves when I had the chance so ended up getting LBJF'd.

Then it took me about 9 months to recover and ended up with this psycho who told me on a second date about how she self harmed and was anorexic. Bit to soon to be sharing that with strangers lol.

Finally met someone who was about a 6 who dead keen at first. This was due to the fact that I didn't take any **** of her and she knew I was dating the bird above. Then I got with her and went all AFC and telling her I liked her and all that sh*t. Got clingy and she didn't want to see me again. She was a bit below my standards anyway.

Found this site and realised all the places I have been going wrong and whole different outlook on woman. Had this HB9-10 (and she knew it) at mine the other week, started helping herself to my cans, told her that we have manners and to ask first. Then I basically ripped her (bust her balls) all night. She ended up sitting on my knee giving me loadsa kino. I was a bit wrecked and messed up at the close, but it was good playing with her head. She even cleaned up all the **** for me the next day.

So making progress all be it at small steps.

Reaction score
Looking to the past is too self destructive. I found this site while searching for types like it.

My big hearbreaker was named Sara. It does no good to bring up painfull stuff Mv. It's like digging in shyt. Best to leave it buried and move on to the future bruh.

I am not interested in remembering the hearbreaker, but instead I want to enjoy lifes current heart-warmer Tanya

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same as a million other posters start out here: "I like this girl with a b/f. How do I get her to like me?"

Got her to like me, f-me, etc., because of this site. All she wanted was a little take charge, a little indifference.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this girl at the gym. We talked, had things in common. Before I even asked her out, she'd say things like, "god my ass looks big in these pants." I respond, no they don't. And she "well, you haven't seen me out of them yet!"

So, I ask her to go to the park with me. (It was a beatiful Sunday). Had a great time. She surprised me with a picnic basket of food and beer. Had a great time. She said she even called her mom and told her about me.

That week, She started calling me every moring on the way to work. Then she'd call me to make sure I was going to the gym in that evening. Sometimes She'd call me at lunch. Major ego boost for me. I thought she was hooked.

I asked her out for Saturday. No, I can't. My dad and brother are coming to town.

The calls and working out together continued. We spent Saturday afternoon together. I asked again. No. Some other reason. I can't remember. By this time I'm getting hooked by all the attention she's giving me. She keeps mentioning the future. Like my dad will love you. I have oneitis at this point. (But my phone calls are half as many as hers).

Our physical contact was limited to a hug...(My biggest AFC mistake was not making a pass at ther the first day. I think I crossed the line of no return)...

Finally, after about a month of this, I asked if she wanted to date or what? She said I like the way things are.

So, what did I do? I became her friend for the next 9 months. Listened to her about guys. I even helped her get a guy's ph # once. Made plans for saturday night several times. She either canceled or stood me up.

I look back and think what a looser I was. But you know what? It's more like look how far I've come.

My lesson; If I'm romantically interested in a woman, and she isn't with me. NEXT! It is futile to try to change her mind... this chick was an even bigger looser than I was.

Months later... I found out she has done this with three other guys at the gym. No telling how many outside the gym. What a psycho...

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaha oh man... this brings back a lot of sad but sweet memories. Well, I found this site because of the fact that I couldn't get this chick named Amanda. Man.. I was such an AFC.

Basically I'll put it into a Master Card commercial:

T-shirt for Amanda $55.99
Shoes for Amanda: $98.00
Hours thinking about her Endless
after all that I get a heart break: priceless

there are somethings money can't buy for everything else there's Sosuave.com

haha..

ChesterField

Reaction score
So here's the real question i've been wanting to ask during all my time lurking around here...

Have things actually improved?

Do you get more success with women after following what you've learnt on these forums and from the bible?

I stumbled across this site a long while back and just started reading it our of curiosity, not taking it too seriously. I'm a tad too attached to my independance and never really gave girls a huge amount of thought (i'd had several girlfriends of the last few years but the relationships just tend to fizzle out because I lose interest.).

That was until I moved into my new house at University and let my guard down enough to get attached to one of my female housemates. I fell for her and bad. Of course, she didn't reciprocate at all. I simply got added to the list of "gay boyfriends" and life continued.

That's when I started reading here seriously, I decided i'd had enough of being manipulated and toyed with. I know i'm a good looking and attractive guy, i've just been out of the game for long enough that I need some refreshing on the play.

So here's the question, who here was in a similar type of situation (bitter at the whole situation, the perceived command that girls have over guys in the dating game) and has putting into action some of the things you've learnt on these forums made any difference? Are _you_ now in control?

- ChesterField