Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Reason You Joined This Site: What Was Her Name?

bollocks

Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Pablo
A girl named Lindsey I met in freshman band. She sat in front of me (and played the flute).
this one time at band camp etc?

eps

Don Juan
Reaction score
This site has done nothing for me but made me go from worshipping women to _not giving a s---_ about them. I just don't care anymore.

Boy! It was pretty damn lame! I was so emotionally attached to women; it got to the point where I was depressed whenever I saw a couple walking together.

Not caring anymore turned out to be a good thing ... I'm now more focused on finishing college and getting into medical school.

I go from wanting women, to not wanting women ... all without ever being with one. I do like to read the threads for fun though. Weird situation? I guess so.

Don Pablo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bollocks
this one time at band camp etc?
She didn't play it for me. She had an assigned seat in front of me in band class and happed to play the flute. Sitting behind her everyday and seeing that hot ass made me want to take action, so in true nerd fashion I did what I usally do when I want to learn something -- Looked it up on the internet.

Aresx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by eps
This site has done nothing for me but made me go from worshipping women to _not giving a s---_ about them. I just don't care anymore.

Boy! It was pretty damn lame! I was so emotionally attached to women; it got to the point where I was depressed whenever I saw a couple walking together.

Not caring anymore turned out to be a good thing ... I'm now more focused on finishing college and getting into medical school.

I go from wanting women, to not wanting women ... all without ever being with one. I do like to read the threads for fun though. Weird situation? I guess so.
yep, i've been there. been lurking for quite some time, decided to pick myself up and get to practicing.

it's great you're not emotionally attached, but don't go from one extreme to another... i think you still have a fear of approaching women, which makes you say to yourself "no i'm not afraid, i just don't care about women" - trust me, i've had those thoughts myself, and am just getting over my FEAR (not my apathy). Read my field reports and see the slight but obvious progress i've made.

Master Homer

Don Juan
Reaction score
This site has helped me from getting emotionally attached to women, but didn't break my emtions for already existing women. :mad:

Mike_The_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PEACEDJ
hahahaha oh man... this brings back a lot of sad but sweet memories. Well, I found this site because of the fact that I couldn't get this chick named Amanda. Man.. I was such an AFC.

Basically I'll put it into a Master Card commercial:

T-shirt for Amanda $55.99
Shoes for Amanda: $98.00
Hours thinking about her Endless
after all that I get a heart break: priceless

there are somethings money can't buy for everything else there's Sosuave.com

haha..
HaHa! My chick was also named Amanda! Slim, model figure with the most amazing Big Green Eyes I have ever seen in my life!
She has Histrionic Personality Disorder or so I find out after the emotional damamge is done!:(

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
sigh.

Her name was Valerie. Awsome skilled girl same age as me. She loved music and was a piano teacher, camerawoman at the local baseball games, had the resume of a 30yo and well the list goes on. She was easily a 9.5ish. Thin, goregous eyes, and had it where it counted. She was amazing to be around and so much fun to just talk too. I just kept it friends being the nice guy that didnt want to scare her away and somehow i still managed to do that. After a nice summer night cruse in the vette she never called again. untill christmas when she did reply to 2 text messages. But allas I wish i could forget her or get her back and tell her how i felt about her.
The thing that kinda tipped me off was she dated this guy that was way worse as a nice guy then I was.. And or she saw every guy as a Brother... So i dont thing any nice guy had a chance with her. Oh well there are more fish in the sea but i do need to work on myself to make sure that doesnt happen again.

7 Virtues

Don Juan
Reaction score
No woman drove me to this site. It was more a stroke of luck. I was never AFC, just not a DJ or a natural.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually it was a guy

No, I don't mean it that way :rolleyes:.

I was on a different dating forum, and one of the guys who wanted to help a RAFC directed me to the newsletter, and it took over a year before I got around to getting on the forum.

Last edited:

funkybuddha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well..just joined up. Sorry for reviving an old thread but I figured this was a good place to put my first post.

I joined because it wasn't a girl that dumped me but a girl that I want to get. her name's rose, and i work with her.

asiacbrf2

Don Juan
Reaction score
ouch, first post, just lettin everyone know that i am a new man! lol, anywho, met her on the net. She was Puerto Rican, super fine, and a body like, "WHOA" Went to lunch the next day, and became a super simp. WE talked for the next few months, going out ever so often. I had a motorcycle and we went out riding and i thought that was the best thing ever! About 5 months past, we're still not official, she tells me she got accepted to a school in MIA and that she is leaving for summer school. Thats in 3 weeks! HOLY Snaps! I just about died that moment.

So she goes to school there for a year, during the whole time im buggin out, and im not even with her! SHe comes back and we go to a club together. We dance, blah blah blah.. and the end of the night, i took her to a "friends" house. Thats major simpin there!

Fast forward a semester, she comes back this past december because she doesnt enjoy living there anymore. We hang out one time in December and i take her to eat sushi! OUCH. After this, i realized this is bullsh!t and im not gonna waste my time nor my money. She messages me like once a week just to "keep in touch" and tells me shes gonna go with me to NYC when i go. Man fu(k that! I finally told her off and said this is a waste of my time and to leave me alone.

New phase, yesterday there was this Domincan girl that ive been eyeballin for almost a year. I finally grew some nads and went up and talked to her. Wow that felt great! But i somehow didnt ask her for her number, which sucks... oh well, you live and u learn.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came to this site because i wanted to find out more information on how to get someone to like you and also work out if someone else i knew liked me, well i think this may have helped me a little bit but i'm not to sure now. I think i just went after the wrong person, i thought they might have been interested in me but i think i was completely wrong but maybe not, i dont really know. I have wasted a lot of time on this person and i have been so extremely patient but i am rapidly losing my patience with them now. I am only giving them 1 more week and thats it. If they let me know in this time about whats going on i will give them more time but if not thats it. If they really cared they would let me know even if they have been told they cant contact me. I think that is very fair considering the amount of time i have waited. Back on topic I am going to start doing stuff that it says on this site rather than doing what i feel like and probably been a complete AFC as some might call it.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was more like not enough "her names"

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came here after a girl named Caroline, a cute, smart girl who really needs to patch her life together.

She was my first gf but we dated for a good 10 months. I seem to recall doing a lot of this DJ stuff pretty naturally at the beginning (I was dating two other women when I met her), but once I started dating her I became majorly chumped out. We were almost attached to the hip, we spent so much time together. I really loved that girl, and she really loved me, but we got tired of each other (and I was chumped out) so she left me for some other guy. Haha, it hurt at the time, but what a gift it has been: the gift of metamorphosis. The funny part is that her dumping me turned me into someone she would never leave - if it weren't too late. But now I'm building the life of my dreams - life has never been better. Cute women want me that I would have settled for before, but I can do better, and it feels great.

What a blessing this site has been, and my life could still be so much better than it is now. It's guys that find some girl that stand still, and settle for what they have. Disgusting, isn't it?

Izza

Last edited:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same age DJD, why do you ask?
Just sounded like the same type of girl with the same situation that I had. She left me for another guy with out telling me until she was sure they were exclusive, then gave me the boot (Monkey on a tree branch - won't let go of one branch until she firmly holds onto another)

Plus she was also a smart girl who had so many problems and drama in her life she needed and still needs to patch it together because her erratic behaviour 'damages' herself and others.

Its a bit of a conerning phenomenom these days that many women in their early to mid 20's fit that bill.

Let me guess - that chick has Mediterrian background? if thats the case its a higher probablity of being a drama queen then others.

Don_Jon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine was a 5'4 brunette with a dancers body. Man was she fine. Thinking back hot damn if i knew then what i knew now. I would compliment her all the time, keep inviting her out after sumthin always came up the first 6 times...i event went so bad as to ask her out over the internet! WTF was I Thinking!?:confused: and even now when i do see her, i cant help but feel like all i am in her eyes is that AFC from so long ago. Now i cant get enough time with her to show her the new me. But hey i learned a great concept. NEXT.

MrRogersRedux

Reaction score
Her name's C.

Two years ago, I never would have thought any of this possible...

Freshman year of high school, my friend, who I was with constantly, tells me he really likes this girl in our class. I thought, man, he has HUMAN FEELINGS? and needed to see what put him in that state. She was petty high up there in the HB scale, a 9-9.5 I'd say, no BS.

So I decided I was going to play a little game, and watch what he did. I had just discovered this site by then, and wanted to see if he did the wrong moves or good ones. Had a pretty good time too, even though I felt really sorry for him.

Believe me, he didn't know what the f*ck he was doin. I sat next to him, and he sat a few feet away from her. One time, I even saw him stand up in the middle of class, walk over to her desk, and pick up a pencil that she had dropped!

He kept trying for a while and, I couldn't believe it, she seemed to start spending some time with him! I thought, LOL, looks like miracles do happen.....

Until one day, I finally woke up and saw that she was constantly sending all the signals to someone else slightly to the right of him....namely, ME.

Just imagine where it's gone from there.

Its a little over a full year since this has happened, and nothing really's happened, you know, except for the tension rising a whole f*ckin lot. I had really bad oneitis at one point, but its gotten better now. I still prob have a chance, dunno what Im gonna do from here.

Its far from a pretty situation, though, the whole fear and depression sh*t just keeps on rolling one bad way or the other once in a while, we only have one class together, and Mr. AFC still rears his butt-ugly head once in a while.

Guys, I know I don't have it nearly as bad as most of you, but be thankful that your ordeal is over. Mine's still in progress , ughh.........:(