Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The "real" reason marriage is in decline - Fewer people are getting married because there’s a shortage of economically-stable single men, says study

U

user43770

What does a minute in your country equal to mine?

Obviously a lot less, as you're on here all day, kid. Just doing a good deed and dishing out wisdom. Millionaire thoughts, fellas. And for free all day long.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spazmatic, what does a million in your country equal to mine?
You seriously need to get out of that little conner you call home and experience the world.

If you can't, then find one of those guys that works in caterpillar, ask him how much housing allowance he's paid when he's in Singapore or Jakarta.

Then you'll realise my USD$5k per month housing allowance is peanuts.

However its dependent on location as you rightly pointed out.

If I was in Hong-Kong, I'll get more lol.

U

user43770

You seriously need to get out of that little conner you call home and experience the world.

If you can't, then find one of those guys that works in caterpillar, ask him how much housing allowance he's paid when he's in Singapore or Jakarta.

Then you'll realise my USD$5k per month housing allowance is peanuts.

However its dependent on location as you rightly pointed out.

If I was in Hong-Kong, I'll get more lol.
Well, I would say that that's fvcking baller, kid.

Again, gracious to have your presence basically 24/7. Tell me more about your job.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TyTe`EyEz what do you think about men from
SE Asia, in a third-world country replete with such poverty that he can buy women for as little as 100 per month preaching advice on to have harems of women (who desire the man outside of being bought) in the US—with words I have given him since he joined Sosuave a year and 6000 posts ago?

U

user43770

SE Asia, in a third-world country replete with such poverty that he can buy women for as little as 100 per month preaching advice on to have harems of women (who desire the man outside of being bought) in the US—with words I have given him since he joined Sosuave a year and 6000 posts ago?
Constantly jocking you, bro.

When I'm banging chicks from here on out, I'm going to call them orspazms.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You're come to join in the fun guru hahaha

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I would say that that's fvcking baller, kid.

Again, gracious to have your presence basically 24/7. Tell me more about your job.
Would you like me to tell you how to easily earn some seed money in ur country by doing almost nothing?

I can give even better financial advice then ex Wall Street losers.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you like me to tell you how to easily earn some seed money in ur country by doing almost nothing?

Ah yes, preach to him about the flea market/vending you got going in Indonesia. If the girls costs 100 per month, how much are the shish kebabs?

U

user43770

I've been pretty open about how you steal other people's ideas and make them your own. I think you're a fraud.

Edit - a creative fraud

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I can always tell when someone has never worked internationally. If I needed big money I would be back doing it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Ah yes, preach to him about the flea market/vending you got going in Indonesia. If the girls costs 100 per month, how much are the shish kebabs?
You forgot my 700 acres of useless cheap land..

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been pretty open about how you steal other people's ideas and make them your own. I think you're a fraud.

Edit - a creative fraud
This is true.

But we have to give him credit for one idea he keeps reiterating:

“How you think is how you act is how you do things”

Or something like that. He sounds autistic every time he types it

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I can always tell when someone has never worked internationally. If I needed big money I would be back doing it.
They have no clue of even the market rate of rental in places like Singapore or Hong Kong.

Wait till they see the prices in shanghai.

U

user43770

This is true.

But we have to give him credit for one idea he keeps reiterating:

“How you think is how you act is how you do things”

Or something like that. He sounds autistic every time he types it
Sh1t, guru, I'll do you one easier, "should have manned up."

No sh1t.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And each time I mentioned ur teenage pranks, you get all excited don't you.
Teenager is not in my consciousness to be aware of the word. Seems to be in yours tho. Ah That’s right, admitted pedophile in that closed thread, no? Or do 14 yr olds not count as minors in Indonesia?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Sh1t, guru, I'll do you one easier, "should have manned up."

No sh1t.
Actually I was pulling ur leg earlier in this thread to get you out of ur current malaise.

You are ur own worst enemy, it was never me.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Teenager is not in my consciousness to be aware of the word. Seems to be in yours tho. Ah That’s right, admitted pedophile in that closed thread, no? Or do 14 yr olds not count as minors in Indonesia?
You seem upset guru..

That you feel the need to accuse me of being a pedophile.