Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The "real" reason marriage is in decline - Fewer people are getting married because there’s a shortage of economically-stable single men, says study

U

user43770

Proponent of the poor? That sounds way too flattering. I thought I just hated rich people.
I was trying to bait you into an argument.

I reckon it's because I've valued your advice for over a decade, but recently you've gone extreme left on most issues. Sh1t is different. Suddenly I want to chin check a guy that helped raise me.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Bible_Belt that sniper vs shotgun was all you. I'll swear on a bible
This?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The last 5 women I’ve met had a male orbiter who thought he was going places. As soon as I show up he is invisible. Women always know who to Fock and who to string pull.

I almost feel bad but I still take the girl just to teach the guy a lesson.
Every women has at least an orbiter, if she doesn't, I would think she's a complete loser.

And when she's 'taken', she'd automatically drop em all like dead flies.

If she doesn't then she ain't taken because it's the man that's taken.

U

user43770

This?
I always thought that was all you. That wordy, assh0le? Man I miss him. He really knew how to light up a forum.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Proponent of the poor? That sounds way too flattering. I thought I just hated rich people.
If you are earning roughly 2 million per year, does that constitute as being rich?

U

user43770

If you are earning roughly 2 million per year, does that constitute as being rich?
God damn right it does, but it doesn't mean you aren't a fag that speaks stupid sh1t.

U

user43770

Upper middle class earning power.

It ain't rich.
Easy to be a millionaire on sosuave. I've met plenty of millionaires on sosuave. You're probably the 20th?

Same way most dudes on here only bang 9s and 10s. I give them sh1t about it, but nope, definitely nothing but 10s, bro

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Easy to be a millionaire on sosuave. I've met plenty of millionaires on sosuave. You're probably the 20th?

Same way most dudes on here only bang 9s and 10s. I give them sh1t about it, but nope, definitely nothing but 10s, bro
How much does a house cost in a typical fair sized city?

Add in a nice sedan + other small investments = you're already a millionaire.

If you ain't then you're got major problems, unless you're in the young man bracket of 20's to early 30's.

I think my housing allowance is greater then ur paycheck lol.

U

user43770

I didn't realize your mediocre sales job and vending machine sales could make you millions...

Pardon me me sir. Maybe I should go back to the village you came from to look for wisdom.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm getting an allowance of roughly USD$5k per month to rent an apartment.

A further USD$3k per month to rent/lease a car.

Would you like to know my entertainment allowance? It's almost unlimited.

U

user43770

I should have never attacked you, spaz. It's always good to have another millionaire Playboy around that spends the majority of his free time on sosuave

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You consider that an attack?

Haha

I sometimes wonder how you guys survive with all those sensitive feelings.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
But the truth is being a millionaire is no big deal, most here I believe are millionaire's when you take into account all of their assets.

And that's why I said if you ain't one then you're got big problems.

But does a normal mid waged earner splurge thousands per hour on frivolity? I doubt it unless he has hundreds of millions a earning interest.

A million nowadays is chicken feed.

U

user43770

Spazmatic, what does a million in your country equal to mine?