Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The "real" reason marriage is in decline - Fewer people are getting married because there’s a shortage of economically-stable single men, says study

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I like having it next to me. It's the great equalizer.

A wise man reads horror stories in the news and thinks about how he would react in a similar situation. I don't ever want to be left helpless at the hands of evil men.
The moment you enter my ancestral dwelling you'll be surrounded by about 400 people, half of which is tattooed with curses, battle stories, protection spells, life stories and dozens of beheaded skulls thats on display, etc.

You're been constantly surrounded by a relatively peaceful environment hence ur fear.

I've been raised in an environment that embraces fear through bravery.

Let the fear go, when death comes it will come no matter what.

U

user43770

@Bible_Belt is the biggest proponent of the poor on this website.

How about we talk about the fact that most poor people are poor because they made poor decisions.

And that they're able to keep making poor decisions, because people that aren't stupid fund their retarded ways via tax dollars.

U

user43770

The moment you enter my ancestral dwelling you'll be surrounded by about 400 people, half of which is tattooed with curses, battle stories, protection spells, life stories and dozens of beheaded skulls thats on display, etc.

You're been constantly surrounded by a relatively peaceful environment hence ur fear.

When death come it takes you. Agreed.

Doesn't mean I shouldn't have a say in how it comes.

Say, for instance, 3 guys come at me tomorrow night while I'm parking my car. I reckon I could just battle them out, hand to hand, and take my loss as a man. Or maybe I pull a gun and shoot rounds.

U

user43770

I know you don't understand life in current day, multicultural America, so your words mean not.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When death come it takes you. Agreed.

Doesn't mean I shouldn't have a say in how it comes.

Say, for instance, 3 guys come at me tomorrow night while I'm parking my car. I reckon I could just battle them out, hand to hand, and take my loss as a man. Or maybe I pull a gun and shoot rounds.
3 guys comes at you, give them the money.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I know you don't understand life in current day, multicultural America, so your words mean not.
I've been to many countries, the most dangerous would be countries that has rebel movements with 10 to 12 year old kids walking around with AK47's.

Been there too.

Release that fear and increase ur sphere of influence, that's ur only true protection.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been to many countries, the most dangerous would be countries that has rebel movements with 10 to 12 year old kids walking around with AK47's.

Been there too.

Release that fear and increase ur sphere of influence, that's ur only true protection.
Like Pablo Escobar? Hahaha.

U

user43770

Been there too.

Carrying increases my influence. At least it does however far a bullet will go.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Being able to detach yourself from your mind is a result of training and the constant reinforcement of how you think.
Surviving an engagement is the result of detaching your mind. The mind has the most debilitating methods of slow evaluation and processes.
When you step outside yourself, you are at optimum capacity.

The weapon does its own work. The samurai philosophy heralds this. How does one become the master of the sword? When he no longer controls the sword with his mind. Only his intent.

The perp or aggressive that confronts you, would not confront you. His instincts alone will steer him elsewhere. Fear is the paralyzing of the mind until it is time to act. Once resolved to violence, you step outside your body and mind. Then there is no fear.

If one fears, then he is in jeopardy.

U

user43770

Marriage is also in decline because our society is in decline. We've lost all sense of community. Life has become so meaningless, that people only think about the bottom line, which is how to make a buck and get away from the chaos...out to the suburbs, where everything will be OK lol

Look around. The world we live in today is nothing like the world we were raised in. Things are only getting worse. Why would anyone want to make a family and subject their offspring to that?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol what a load of ****

Did not read article but i can guess its obviously written by a not married women that had hit the walll

Lots of men that wed lose control of their finance and become unstable financialy then after a while hypergamy happens and he get divorce rape.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Blueprint for the dystopian future. Destroy family unit, individualize society. Feminize men, mix genders, normalize perversion like pedophilia , introduce 3rd world refugees en masse, financial control debt based cash free system, propaganda thru entertainment movies music, destroy free thought (ie new chappelle special getting 0 rate, alex jones banned, tommy robinson etc).

Drug the population and increase the divide an conquer chaos. Destroy nations including the fabric of the usa alll to what end? Bring in the reign of the antichrist and 1 world devil cabal. We in a spiritual battle folks and all the turmoil today with the introduction of tech is speeding the process.

The marriage thing is just a symptom and essential part of this process as the gift of life begins in the sacred womb of the female and when women turn it into an orgy of sperm from hundreds of men it corrupts their soul and thus they are fighting to abort and murder babies. Tour is over boys

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Blueprint for the dystopian future. Destroy family unit, individualize society. Feminize men, mix genders, normalize perversion like pedophilia , introduce 3rd world refugees en masse, financial control debt based cash free system, propaganda thru entertainment movies music, destroy free thought (ie new chappelle special getting 0 rate, alex jones banned, tommy robinson etc).

Drug the population and increase the divide an conquer chaos. Destroy nations including the fabric of the usa alll to what end? Bring in the reign of the antichrist and 1 world devil cabal. We in a spiritual battle folks and all the turmoil today with the introduction of tech is speeding the process.

The marriage thing is just a symptom and essential part of this process as the gift of life begins in the sacred womb of the female and when women turn it into an orgy of sperm from hundreds of men it corrupts their soul and thus they are fighting to abort and murder babies. Tour is over boys
I’m going to have to agree with this. But I am no longer in that reality. I need to be effective. So I’m careful with my thoughts.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
He who doesn't live by the sword, but just so happens to run into somebody that does, might also die by it.
You can frame it however you want.

And you can die by a million other things.

The only truth is, one day you will be killed, either as you suggested or by something so small that you'd need a microscope to see it.

Accept it and then move on with life, without the fear attached to it.

U

user43770

You can frame it however you want.

And you can die by a million other things.

The only truth is, one day you will be killed, either as you suggested or by something so small that you'd need a microscope to see it.

Accept it and then move on with life, without the fear attached to it.
Obviously, I'm gonna die, eventually.

I'll be damned if I'm not gonna put up a fight.

In the states, that means gun show.

I ain't giving any evil doer a chance.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The last 5 women I’ve met had a male orbiter who thought he was going places. As soon as I show up he is invisible. Women always know who to Fock and who to string pull.

I almost feel bad but I still take the girl just to teach the guy a lesson.
They know. Every time. Which woman to show him is automatic. It’s uncanny.