Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Rational Male Author Exposed

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a bit late to the party but why is Rollo still trying to act relevent in this day and age ?? Especially to this current generation that think the average OF girl is "HOT", they are just your modern day Stripper tbh.

And why's he arguing with those Anime character losers ??

His material on the RP is foundational but honestly in the last few years I think he's gone Senile !!!
Hell take a look at Pook's old account didn't he go down a rabbit hole and go bat**** crazy in the old days too, espcially if you read the last of his blog posts on his own blogsite.

There comes a time when you dip out and leave because honestly he gets clowned these days by these online idiots and is just stepping down to their level to make stupid points.

Also when it comes to nearly all "Guru" type online person's, they are all losers standing around circle jerking each other off and trying to clown on older "Guru" persons because thats how they stay relevent. They haven't come up with anything new apart from regurgitating the same information but applying it to (In my opinion) "Trash" women.

I get it some of the girls they have as guests on their show look semi decent BUT man as soon as they open their mouth's I'm already bored !!!

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have not. Im not worried about it. Im in my 40s. I have my dads build and he was well defined into his 60s. Hes 76 and still runs forge hammers. This dude was being hit on by 30 yr olds in his early 60s.
Its not something on my radar. Rollo obvipusly felt the need to turn back the clock and I think he got it from Rich Cooper
Every man should that as a part of his yearly check up.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did not ever think I'd read a post critical of Rollo here.

Im not for or against, I think all actors should have the same amount of skepticism levied their way; in general, there are many posters on here as well as many identities in the manosphere that have enjoyed a ridicule free tenure which only serves to further weaken the space we mutually inhabit, although this clip in question seems a bit pedantic.

Point is, talk is cheap and clearly anybody and everybody can just talk their way into ****, so I'm really not trying to hear much these days, my ears are bombarded otherwise, instead I try to listen to the people that have something to show me first and although not foolproof it's a better filter than like nothing at all or just letting my emotions guide me through a narrative which is all bad.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still can’t believe he’s taking drugs to appeal to the fresh and fit puppetry. Wouldn’t be surprised if he passes away within the next few years.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Still can’t believe he’s taking drugs to appeal to the fresh and fit puppetry. Wouldn’t be surprised if he passes away within the next few years.
Because he’s on TRT? If anything, well managed TRT will extend a man’s life and add quality years as well.

Have you ever wondered why average men as they age begin to seem diminished? It has to do with the decline of testosterone - our master hormone. Healthy, youthful T levels improve your skin tone, hair health, energy level, your bodies ability to repair itself, fights depression, among other things.

That’s a short list.

Anything that you abuse will have bad effects. TRT is not “going on cycle” or blasting as it’s called.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because he’s on TRT? If anything, well managed TRT will extend a man’s life and add quality years as well.

Have you ever wondered why average men as they age begin to seem diminished? It has to do with the decline of testosterone - our master hormone. Healthy, youthful T levels improve your skin tone, hair health, energy level, your bodies ability to repair itself, fights depression, among other things.

That’s a short list.

Anything that you abuse will have bad effects. TRT is not “going on cycle” or blasting as it’s called.
This only applies if he is in dire need of Testosterone which I highly doubt. He is a married man with children risking his life to appeal to some flashy new money children with a podcast.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’m not sure that you understand that maintaining a youth testosterone level also fights depression, common in maturing men.

Endocrinology is a fascinating subject, the side effects of a well managed TRT program vastly outweigh any potential and rare sides.

This only applies if he is in dire need of Testosterone which I highly doubt. He is a married man with children risking his life to appeal to some flashy new money children with a podcast.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And even greater men in the past survived and achieved arguably greater things without such a "important thing"
Whatever dude

You just won the award of the biggest autistic guy of SoSuave

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was always lukewarm on Rollo because he over complicated and pontificated on things and wrote from a hypothetical perspective as he's been married for a long time. Still, some of his content has utility.

But, you don't need to read a 300-page book to understand women.

Say this 1000 times; I will not be a p*ussy around women.

There. Problem solved.

Now give me your money :cool:

Ciao,
Dash
You lacking 299 pages for me to give you a Penny.

User modern Man advice nailed it.

RM is a good perfect as an introduction to the red pill. However, its written in an angry way targeting damaged men, its also too long. Its a Read when you start, There is valid point as you Grow in red Pill but the Tones is off and verbose.

I followed Rollo on youtube, he does go after people and even attacked fresh and fit for betaness. Youtube is full of drama for views, Rollo admitted hé would use it to become Popular. Hes angry for not having moré success than the New guys

Last edited:

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I followed Rollo on youtube, he does go after people and even attacked fresh and fit for betaness. Youtube is full of drama for views, Rollo admitted hé would use it to become Popular. Hes angry for not having moré success than the New guys
I don't see why he does that though tbh, he's not going to appeal to anyone as an expert in the field if all he does is interact with stupid people and idiots online. He also looks like my grandad now and his stories are starting to become cringeful.

There are people making more money then him playing stupiud videogames and streaming them online !!! So why waste time on being a "White Knight" for the RP cause ?

He needs to take his own advice about RP being like triage .... save the ones you can and leave the others because there is nothing more you can do for them.

I only pop into the so called "Manosphere" to check up on whats happening and its always the same "Sh!t" different day type of drama going on. In my real life I keep my thought's to myself and only talk about thingsor offer advice if a close friend or family member really wants a solution.

Most people still can't handle the truths of RP so why bother !!!

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Heres the link to débate part 2 of the op post. Its live ,in person, tag team.

Its a 2 Weeks after the original debate

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All before 1993, the game has changed drastically the last 30 years
Ah, that was too subtle of me. I actually quoted Rollo Tomassi in my post, where he stated his body count was 43. That is why I replied to your post about Rollo's body count being in the 30s, to update that to 43.