Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Rational Male Author Exposed

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo just got exposed again for being a chatty patty and not fact-checking
This guy is in his 50s and reveling in arguing with youtube thots, just to look like a beta gossiper for presenting false information
This is cringe AF

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo just got exposed again for being a chatty patty and not fact-checking
This guy is in his 50s and reveling in arguing with youtube thots, just to look like a beta gossiper for presenting false information
This is cringe AF
I am about to watch that video lol.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the fucck is Brittany Venti? Why is Rollo arguing with some thot?
Its about time to hang em up for Rollo.

He should evolve towards being a lifestyle guru. The RP now gets taken over by (pretty? ) women. Ofcourse it does. Men will always tune in if there's a woman to be seen, and especially now they're starting to say " what we wanna hear".

Rolo should cherish his legacy , because every appearance that somehow harms him or makes him look weak will chip away from his said legacy.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's having issues with both Lauren Southern and Brittany Venti.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's having issues with both Lauren Southern and Brittany Venti.
Rollo should've never aligned himself with the fresh and fit crowd. He is an older married man fighting against Gen Z bimbos with nothing to lose in an endless pit. These women are either political grifters or ex only fan thots that proudly wear their dirty laundry.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo should've never aligned himself with the fresh and fit crowd. He is an older married man fighting against Gen Z bimbos with nothing to lose in an endless pit. These women are either political grifters or ex only fan thots that proudly wear their dirty laundry.
Rollo always has been an attention-*****, Roosh fell back and Rooisy did too but Rollo wants to be relevant the main issue is Rollo should be talking about marriage and how to have happy relationships instead he's in his late 50s writing "The Players Handbook"

When was the last time Rollo was infield doing approaches back to back?
When was the last time Rollo spun "Plates"?
When was the last time Rollo got flaked on a date and he had another plate in the stash?

All this theory now turns into gossip and clout chasing, this is not what real alphas do

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point, Rollo is now 55 years old fighting against women young enough to be his daughters. Lauren Southern is a late Millennial (born 1995) and Brittany Venti is early Gen Z (born 1997). Rollo was already in the 2nd half of his 20s when both were born.

Rollo always has been an attention-*****, Roosh fell back and Rooisy did too but Rollo wants to be relevant the main issue is Rollo should be talking about marriage and how to have happy relationships instead he's in his late 50s writing "The Players Handbook"
Getting too big seems to have been a problem for Roosh, Rollo, Roissy, Andrew Tate, and a few others. Even Mystery and Neil Strauss had some serious personal problems.

When was the last time Rollo was infield doing approaches back to back?
When was the last time Rollo spun "Plates"?
When was the last time Rollo got flaked on a date and he had another plate in the stash?
The first half of the 1990s is the answer to all 3 of those questions. Also, it was a lot more difficult to arrange multiple first dates in a short period in the 1990s as compared to today. With swipe apps in the 2010s, I could arrange 3-4 first dates in a week. I might have even been able to double book, which I never did. I did arrange first dates on 3 consecutive nights. Try arranging first dates on 3 consecutive nights without using swipe apps or sending a massive amount of DMs on Instagram.

It must be pointed out that tech-based methods are excellent at producing low-quality dates, ones of the "one date, no sex, no second date" variety.

It is better to arrange fewer dates but have a higher percentage of dates result in sex and/or extended relationships.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point, Rollo is now 55 years old fighting against women young enough to be his daughters. Lauren Southern is a late Millennial (born 1995) and Brittany Venti is early Gen Z (born 1997). Rollo was already in the 2nd half of his 20s when both were born.

Getting too big seems to have been a problem for Roosh, Rollo, Roissy, Andrew Tate, and a few others. Even Mystery and Neil Strauss had some serious personal problems.

The first half of the 1990s is the answer to all 3 of those questions. Also, it was a lot more difficult to arrange multiple first dates in a short period in the 1990s as compared to today. With swipe apps in the 2010s, I could arrange 3-4 first dates in a week. I might have even been able to double book, which I never did. I did arrange first dates on 3 consecutive nights. Try arranging first dates on 3 consecutive nights without using swipe apps or sending a massive amount of DMs on Instagram.

It must be pointed out that tech-based methods are excellent at producing low-quality dates, ones of the "one date, no sex, no second date" variety.

It is better to arrange fewer dates but have a higher percentage of dates result in sex and/or extended relationships.
We know Rollo reads the forum, and it would be better if he limits himself to mingling with the true "fans of the manosphere "like we are. Just get of your higj horse amd partake in the conversations where men respect you and are actually in need of (niche)advice.

2012 everything changed. Tinder came to existence. 2015 it all changed again. Tinder plus was introduced.

Its like rollo was specialized in producing and fixing walkmans ,but then boom, the CD player came out. Old knowledge suddenly becomes worthless.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You're missing the point, the point is this guy been married for nearly 30 years, a lot has changed in the dating market I.E. a guy meeting women in the club in 1990 isn't qualified to give a single guy hitting the field in 2023 advice

That's my point

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found SS via Richard Cooper who turned me onto Rollo who wrote about ss. So I owe him gratitude for that. Outside of that I don’t think he is very authentic.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brittany Venti and Rollo both have the same number of subscribers on YouTube right now at 214k. Courtney Ryan has 580k subscribers. Fresh & Fit has 1.47M subscribers. Brett Cooper has 3.27M. Taylor Swift has 53.3M.

I get that if you have such a following you'll definitely try to monetize it.

But as I said, bickering with young thots about the redpill is not a good look.

You're missing the point, the point is this guy been married for nearly 30 years, a lot has changed in the dating market I.E. a guy meeting women in the club in 1990 isn't qualified to give a single guy hitting the field in 2023 advice

That's my point
This is really difficult to refute. He both deserves respect, but at the end of the day we have to stay real.

I agree it's not credible when you advice men about fighting a war while you're never in the trenches getting your boots dirty.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's my point
That's a valid point.

bickering with young thots about the redpill is not a good look.
Yes

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo is now threatening to sue, this is getting embarrassing. No lawyer with an IQ above 90 is gonna touch the case especially since he asked for the nudes first. Rollo I know you reading this, you are a disgrace to the site and the guys who are actually infield in the trenches while you're doing 5 hour live-streams giggling and being a chattypatty

Attachments

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo is now threatening to sue, this is getting embarrassing. No lawyer with an IQ above 90 is gonna touch the case especially since he asked for the nudes first. Rollo I know you reading this, you are a disgrace to the site and the guys who are actually infield in the trenches while you're doing 5 hour live-streams giggling and being a chattypatty
Rollo is going down with the sinking Fresh and Fraud ship. What does the Red Pill community do now?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious what's your disdain with FNF? I have met those guys in person and even did daygame with Fresh (he got a girls number) IMO they are legit
I find their shows to be Nouveau ghetto or Hood Rich energy TBH and they basically shvt on the female counterparts of themselves. They want to preach on how to be a high value masculine man, but they are the most emotionally driven crybabies on Youtube.