Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The one hour max rule

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These days I do a 3 day split for weights - Legs/Push/Pull - Mon/Wed/Fri
But from Mon-Sat I do a 3km row and a 6 km jog

If its a weight training day then warmup on the air rower for 3km do weights then a 6km jog on the treadmill.
If non weight day then I go down to the rowing club and try get out onto the water and do the 3km row and jog in the evening.

I"m 37 ,180 cm between 86-90 kgs very lean solid shoulders as I can shoulder press more than I can bench. Never was a very strong Bencher.

monkeybrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
These days I do a 3 day split for weights - Legs/Push/Pull - Mon/Wed/Fri
But from Mon-Sat I do a 3km row and a 6 km jog

If its a weight training day then warmup on the air rower for 3km do weights then a 6km jog on the treadmill.
If non weight day then I go down to the rowing club and try get out onto the water and do the 3km row and jog in the evening.

I"m 37 ,180 cm between 86-90 kgs very lean solid shoulders as I can shoulder press more than I can bench. Never was a very strong Bencher.
3 km Row and 6km jog 6 days a week? That's a lot of cardio. What are your goals with this program?

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in the gym for 30 minutes per day, 3 days a week.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 km Row and 6km jog 6 days a week? That's a lot of cardio. What are your goals with this program?
I'm 37 years old 90kgs and have maintained that weight for a good 10 years now, I don't want to get unfit as I've played multiple contact sports since I was 6 years old Rugby/League and some Grid Iron. Done Muay Thai from 16-26. Rowed and done Sailing at an almost professional level from 19-now.

So a very active last 18 years or so right now my goal is to maintain the same level of fitness as I have this absurd goal to Climb Everest before I die. If I ever do manage to do it I'll post up a writeup about it.

monkeybrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 37 years old 90kgs and have maintained that weight for a good 10 years now, I don't want to get unfit as I've played multiple contact sports since I was 6 years old Rugby/League and some Grid Iron. Done Muay Thai from 16-26. Rowed and done Sailing at an almost professional level from 19-now.

So a very active last 18 years or so right now my goal is to maintain the same level of fitness as I have this absurd goal to Climb Everest before I die. If I ever do manage to do it I'll post up a writeup about it.
Well alright alright that's epic. Keep getting after it man no slowing down.

SetinStone22

Banned
Reaction score
the philosophy we stand by where i come from is if ur doing serious heavy lifting, no more than 35-45 mins a workout

but if you're doin calinsthenics, 2-3 and sometimes 4 hours is fine.. with heavy breaks and chit chat in between.. (ie: think your NYC park workouts)