Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. She said hello sarcastically, trying to draw him in. Why even entertain her with a respond. No reply no response nothing, just keep walking was the perfect response
I’ve actually been at the same party almost every weekend as her (we share mutual friends and there are over a hundred people at these parties) I constantly see her checking me out, shooting glances my way. I’m in phenomenal shape btw. I just go about my day like she doesn’t exist and enjoy myself. I don’t even chat up her friends. I’ve literally cut off all faucets of her even being brought up.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Living
I’ve actually been at the same party almost every weekend as her (we share mutual friends and there are over a hundred people at these parties) I constantly see her checking me out, shooting glances my way. I’m in phenomenal shape btw. I just go about my day like she doesn’t exist and enjoy myself. I don’t even chat up her friends. I’ve literally cut off all faucets of her even being brought up.
Living well is the best revenge

Nordic_identity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been no contact with her for little over a week. She texts me this last night, I don't reply, and then she follows up with "Hello?". After an hour she tries to call me and I don't pick up.

She gave me with account information originally and I feel there's almost a 0% chance she has forgotten it or could at least facilitate a password recovery for her account so I think this is just an attempt for her to reach out to me.

Should I reply with the account info or just continue no contact?20201102_125756.jpg

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been no contact with her for little over a week. She texts me this last night, I don't reply, and then she follows up with "Hello?". After an hour she tries to call me and I don't pick up.

She gave me with account information originally and I feel there's almost a 0% chance she has forgotten it or could at least facilitate a password recovery for her account so I think this is just an attempt for her to reach out to me.

Should I reply with the account info or just continue no contact?View attachment 5135
You know what to do.

Ignore. Delete.

No contact is NO contact.

Nordic_identity

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what to do.

Ignore. Delete.
I figured, I was really close to just texting her the account info but then I said, you know just ask SS before you make a move.

She has to know the info, no other reason to contact me beyond trying to initiate confrontation.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured, I was really close to just texting her the account info but then I said, you know just ask SS before you make a move.

She has to know the info, no other reason to contact me beyond trying to initiate confrontation.
She knows the information. She is putting her toe in the water to see if she can still get you to react. She wants to see if you will still do her bidding, still go through hoops for her.

When you are in no contact, best reaction is no reaction.

Not sure what to do? Do nothing. Not sure how to respond? Don't respond. Not sure what to say? Say nothing.

You owe her nothing.

Nordic_identity

Don Juan
Reaction score
She knows the information. She is putting her toe in the water to see if she can still get you to react. She wants to see if you will still do her bidding, still go through hoops for her.

When you are in no contact, best reaction is no reaction.

Not sure what to do? Do nothing. Not sure how to respond? Don't respond. Not sure what to say? Say nothing.

You owe her nothing.
Saw she logged out of the account so to just troll her I sent her the email address and only that she said "i figured it out thank you".

Ah well, shouldn't have broke no contact. Kick myself.

Nordic_identity

Don Juan
Reaction score
To give a better understanding of why I broke no contact to send the email address:

I don't love this girl. I miss the fun and kinky sex but I don't love her. I think I got worried if I said nothing then she'd think I never wanted her to contact me and I am trying to play my cards right for the booty call down the road...but I messed up. I sent her the email after doing so well sustaining the no contact even after she tried to call.

Idk.

Nordic_identity

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about the "account info", it's about getting you to respond.

If you respond then she knows you still care = her anxiety is relieved and she "wins" in her tiny female mind. It's a Game and the only way to win is to always care less than she does.
I feel like I might've still potrayed that a bit with only responding with the email address and nothing else after hours of not and her even trying to contact me but I guess that might just be a cope.

I'll keep y'all updated on if she contacts me and back and if I feel the urge to contact her. Honestly I don't atm feel like contacting her. As previously stated I only would like to have sex with her and I am not hung up on the relationship or any feelings of love or regret.

Nordic_identity

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like I might've still potrayed that a bit with only responding with the email address and nothing else after hours of not and her even trying to contact me but I guess that might just be a cope.

I'll keep y'all updated on if she contacts me and back and if I feel the urge to contact her. Honestly I don't atm feel like contacting her. As previously stated I only would like to have sex with her and I am not hung up on the relationship or any feelings of love or regret.
Update:

She contacted me again. This time to tell me that her card was charged so I could continue to use the service till the end of the month.

I have held out. Really don't even have the urge to make any contact or break no contact again like I did by sending the email address after I already knew she closed the account.

I really continue to just see this as an attempt by her to get me to say something back but I am gonna hold out brothers.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw she logged out of the account so to just troll her I sent her the email address and only that she said "i figured it out thank you".

Ah well, shouldn't have broke no contact. Kick myself.
She managed to draw you in. Sorry dude, you should kick yourself. ( i mean that tongue and cheek )

She already knew the account information, that was just her seeing if you will jump when she said jump.

Please from now on block/ignore/delete/nope/next/never-again/shei-snot-a-priority/i-owe-her-nothing
This chick from here on out.

Nordic_identity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

She contacted me again. This time to tell me that her card was charged so I could continue to use the service till the end of the month.

I have held out. Really don't even have the urge to make any contact or break no contact again like I did by sending the email address after I already knew she closed the account.

I really continue to just see this as an attempt by her to get me to say something back but I am gonna hold out brothers.
Yet another update:

So after the text about the account still being up and me being able to use it, 4 hours go by and she sends me the new password. Then 30 minutes go by and she says something to the affect of "I doubt you'll respond or use it but it's there if you want to".

How do I set this up for the FWB status later down the road. My plan currently is to continue to go no contact.

Be aware, this girl is currently in a rebound relationship with a guy she claimed was a gay friend when we were dating. She broke up with me and that's when I found out she was lying about the gay friend. For more details and specifics check out the thread "Why do girls continue to lie" that I posted in this same forum.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If it is sex you are interested with her then find another chick to have sex with. Holes are holes. Other chicks have them too.

This hoping for a booty call is and will delay your healing.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet another update:

So after the text about the account still being up and me being able to use it, 4 hours go by and she sends me the new password. Then 30 minutes go by and she says something to the affect of "I doubt you'll respond or use it but it's there if you want to".

How do I set this up for the FWB status later down the road. My plan currently is to continue to go no contact.

Be aware, this girl is currently in a rebound relationship with a guy she claimed was a gay friend when we were dating. She broke up with me and that's when I found out she was lying about the gay friend. For more details and specifics check out the thread "Why do girls continue to lie" that I posted in this same forum.
From message 11931

"Not sure what to do? Do nothing. Not sure how to respond? Don't respond. Not sure what to say? Say nothing."

This what you do.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet another update:

You should ignore her and she shouldn't really matter to you. All she wants it attention ,if not, she would come to your place and do whatever you want. You know how high interest girls act. She wants to make you believe that she will open her legs for you and if you buy that and play her game you lose.
Nothing you text her will somehow manipulate her into wanting to fvck you. Ignore, look for better opportunities, Focus on yourself and if she ever Hits you up again ( and i dont mean sending you one text or breadcrumbing you ) you could bang her nothing more because she already proved that she is not worth anything more.

Nordic_identity

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should ignore her and she shouldn't really matter to you. All she wants it attention ,if not, she would come to your place and do whatever you want. You know how high interest girls act. She wants to make you believe that she will open her legs for you and if you buy that and play her game you lose.
Nothing you text her will somehow manipulate her into wanting to fvck you. Ignore, look for better opportunities, Focus on yourself and if she ever Hits you up again ( and i dont mean sending you one text or breadcrumbing you ) you could bang her nothing more because she already proved that she is not worth anything more.
Okay, one last update unless I break no contact (which is not gonna happen).

She just texted me "so you're just gonna ignore me now, okay cool".

Again, this is a girl that broke up with me, said she didn't feel in love with me anymore, lied to me in the preceding weeks about her rebound being gay, and the last conversation she had with me said she was afraid of me because I threatened to punch this guy in the face if I ever see him, and then hung up the phone on me.

What the ****...

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Again, this is a girl that broke up with me, said she didn't feel in love with me anymore, lied to me in the preceding weeks about her rebound being gay, and the last conversation she had with me said she was afraid of me because I threatened to punch this guy in the face if I ever see him, and then hung up the phone on me.

What the ****...
Nothing unusual she's a women and most probably a crazy one. Ignore and move on. She wants attention and she likes to manipulate through communication. She smells that you're still on the hook. She can read this signs. If you don't understand why, read some books educate yourself more on this topic. Consume more red pill stuff. This is how they operate.

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, seriously at this point, just block her and keep her blocked. She won’t be in your mind this much if you block her. We’re gonna be getting small updates like this for a few weeks (and there all pointless). Just attempt to move on and stop hoping she’s going to send something of significance.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What the ****...
Ignore delete. Do not respond. Especially do not respond to drama.

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, never thought I'd be here. I have been in a relationship on and off for almost the past 2 years. Even when we broke up I would inadvertently do the no contact rule and she would come back and we would get back together.

This time it seems this is not going to happen. Last time we spoke was on the phone on august 8/9 can't remember specific date. I went 30 days no contact and thanks to stupid YouTube videos I broke it on September 10.

Needless to say she never responded. Hurt like hell. I have been doing No contact ever since. those first 2 weeks were hell but then it was easy. after hitting her up in September and not getting a response my world crumbled.

I did not make things better by sending a "farewell" message. "Well I am not going to chase you anymore, if you want to contact me you have my number. good bye" Gosh looking back at it I sound SOOO ****ing pathethic. is as if all the progress I made over the last 2 years went down the drain and I went to my AFC ways.

Anyways I am making this post because I want to actually commit to it this time forever... it really sucks because I want her back but I know is my ego. today is day 59 or 60 not sure.... it should have been close to day 90 but anyways hopefully I can use this post to forget her....