Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Were you living with her? Maybe she just wants that closeness/bond to fill the void you left and wants that done ASAP.

She's obviously not the smartest tool in the box.

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not even close to moving in with her. Only dated for three or so months and it would've still been a hard no if she asked towards the end. Even at three months I'd argue you don't really know the other person.

She's definitely trying to fill a void. She works from home so doesn't interact with others daily. She's pushed most of her friends away, her closest one lives hours away and not to sound too big headed, but she's lost me from her life.

Oh well I'm sure that guy is in for an eye opener when he sees the scale of her depression. She hid it well when she was still with me and lining him up. She can't hide it now though.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 40?

As planned, I moved to a new country to finish my studies. Guess what happens? An EXACT copy of her ends up in my team for a case completion. Same eyes, same facial features, same look, height, body, everything. An exact copy.. obviously this threw me off and I managed to do the most embarrassing presentation I’ve ever done in my whole life, needless to say that the my team lost a sure win haha..

This is the first time I’ve missed the girl since leaving. Interestingly enough, I’m not missing the sex / the kisses / the closeness, I’m actually missing our friendship.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 40?

As planned, I moved to a new country to finish my studies. Guess what happens? An EXACT copy of her ends up in my team for a case completion. Same eyes, same facial features, same look, height, boy, everything. An exact copy.. obviously this through me off and I managed to do the most embarrassing presentation I’ve ever done in my whole life, needless to say that the my team lost a sure win haha..

Th is is the first time I’ve missed the girl since leaving. Interestingly enough, I’m not missing the sex / the kisses / the closeness, I’m actually missing our friendship.
:confused:

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DAY 26

Thinking about her a lot, mostly about fights we had, re-living them in my head... The thoughts cause a great deal of anger in me and this unsettles me.... But I can't get them out of my head, it's like I'm being bombarded with these thoughts constantly...

Oh well, guess it's a neccesary part of the process. There's these stages you go through in a grieving process: Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance... I guess I'm in the Anger phase :p

Not gonna contact her, though... And NOT going back to her!

Murkserious, stay strong man. If you're drunk and feel like contacting her, visit this thread and write down what you're feeling at that moment. It'll help you to NOT give in to the urge and we'll talk you out of it!

Last edited:

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 40?

As planned, I moved to a new country to finish my studies. Guess what happens? An EXACT copy of her ends up in my team for a case completion. Same eyes, same facial features, same look, height, body, everything. An exact copy.. obviously this threw me off and I managed to do the most embarrassing presentation I’ve ever done in my whole life, needless to say that the my team lost a sure win haha..

This is the first time I’ve missed the girl since leaving. Interestingly enough, I’m not missing the sex / the kisses / the closeness, I’m actually missing our friendship.
She may be the same or similar in many many ways, but you can feel better knowing she doesn't have your ex's brain.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry man, I'm here to support you but that also means I should point out your mistakes when you appear blind for them...

Your ex rolled over your heart with a bulldozer... She was a hypocrite feminist, always ready to belittle men, always picking fights with you about her hypocrite feminist ideas... (note that these are all your own words!)

So here you are, healing from the breakup, and you decide to congratulate her with INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY

Now if you don't want to see how much of a mistake that is and how much you are making a fool of yourself with this action, I give up....

Last edited:

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I came back to this thread to thank each and everyone of you who have helped me get over my ex girlfriend, directly on indirectly ;). I now realize that No Contact means NO FRIGGIN' CONTACT, no matter what. I realized that I should not wait for her to call/text me and wonder if she is thinking of me or the times we had spent or the awesome sex we had or any **** that involved both of us. It has been 21 days I have been NC since she broke up with me. She was crying on that day and said she wanted to break up with me and what did I do? I acted like any 'MAN' would do and said that if that's her decision I am okay with that and walked out from her life then and there. Didn't even utter a single word after that and I feel really good about it now.

It was a year since her younger brother had passed away and her medical examinations for her studies are coming soon but I did not bother to call/text her and I am not going to do that on any occasion. I remember someone here in this thread saying that NC is not to get your ex back but to heal and I totally agree with him. I sometimes remember her and the good times we spent together (you know all that intimate **** and sex) but I am healing now and don't give a rat's ass about my past with her now. I have been drinking and smoking occasionally with my friends and celebrating life and our friendship but not grieving about my loss. Feels sooo soooo goooood. I obviously remember her at times and have the urge to call her but that's nothing I can't handle. That's what differentiates a man and a woman.

Guys, do not give up. Fvcking no way you should! Take this advice from a 30 year old ;). Know that there are people who have gone through worst situations than yours and they have done pretty well. I have so much to say but I don't know what to say at this moment. Just know that, things will be okay until and unless you fvcking give up. Be a man. Period.

Last edited:

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not come in here defending this BS. Honestly it's disrespectful to the whole group. Just be straightforward and admit that you succumb to your male hamster brain and found an excuse to break no contact. You can lie to yourself but don't lie to us.
Truer words have never been spoken.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weak mark, very weak. Accept it. It's hilarious and very beta. No amount of paragraphs will change that.

Nobody cares if it was day 4 or 40 - you contacted her on international women's day to send wishes to her and her mother.

Also - NC isn't to get your ex back - it's to help you move on.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Murkserious, stay strong man. If you're drunk and feel like contacting her, visit this thread and write down what you're feeling at that moment. It'll help you to NOT give in to the urge and we'll talk you out of it!
Another massive coke binge, nearly sent her this:

Felt it summed up my feelings, it does, but she doesn't need to know that.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Proud on you for not giving in to the urge, Murk!

Keep it going and know that it's just a matter of time. Eventually, these urges will become less and less and one day you'll realize "I'm over it". It's just a slow process that you got to sit through, stay tough...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks brother.

That song resonance with every man in this thread, so powerful.

Perspective = easy to say hard to achieve.

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to go, Murkserious. I would recommend not to listen to such songs as well. They might make you weak.

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
So predictable.

Not heard from her in two weeks. Put some photos on Instagram of me and my dog, which of course gets attention from other women, so 15 mins after posting said pics the ex texts a pointless question.

On the plus side two of those women 'liking' those photos, I have dates lined up with them this week. One of them has been chasing me for three or so years and has just come out of a relationship, so I'm thinking there's gonna be some easy rebound sex there.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex broke NC today after 2 months, wished me happy birthday.
I send her a thank you with a kiss smiley.

I'm happy she thought of me, and I'm not butthurt to ignore the message but sent her some love.

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heard from her again. A couple of nothing texts during the week, and then last night once again asking if I want to hang out this week, even joking how it's a bi weekly thing her asking.

I guarantee if I said yes and went through with it the other guy would have no idea what was going on.