Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:
Fuuuuucking hell boys. I hang my head in shame. I broke the NC rule after about 47 days.

Woke up today with the feels HARD and texted some soppy message like "Hey, I'm sure you're in town now. Hope you're having a relaxing and enjoyable time. :)"

No response.

Kill me fuuuuucking now. I am beyond beta. Fuuuck!
You did it. Done. Move on from that choice.
What are you going to choose now??????

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:
Fuuuuucking hell boys. I hang my head in shame. I broke the NC rule after about 47 days.

Woke up today with the feels HARD and texted some soppy message like "Hey, I'm sure you're in town now. Hope you're having a relaxing and enjoyable time. :)"

No response.

Did she respond?
How many hours of no response has it been now?

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:

No response.

Ye come here seeking some "I told you so!" responses eh? Well, you won't get one from me (directly), but maybe now the student is ready? I suggest you research extensively on mental toughness. Here's a start:

http://articles.elitefts.com/traini...ngth-incorporating-mental-toughness-training/

Eliminate your weak resolve to carry on your life without her. Find something you can heavily invest yourself in (ex. weight lifting, writing, painting) that you can use to fine tune your sense of discipline, because - forgive me for putting this harshly - the wreck that you are now comes down to a complete lack of discipline of the mind. Learn to control your mind, and not only will this mess vanish, but you'll be surprised just what you can do with your life.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spax bro...you fvcked up royally on that one. reset the timer and start over.

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You messed up bro , good thing is 7 years is a long time and she will always have a place in her heart for you.

Today is the first month anniversary of no contact for me.
At the beginning I messed up just like you but mine wasn't as beta as you.

I missed her but I called and asked her to stop talking to my grandma because she always called her to try and get me mad.
Then she asked how I'm doing and I said I can't talk right now I have work to attend to.

After that I went off every social media for a month , deleted her number , skype , all the pictures , threw away gifts and got a new phone number. (Didn't give it to mutual friends)

I came out online today on Facebook and one of her friends asked me where I have been and how I'm doing ...read it and didn't answer. Posted a picture of my lunch , bunch of girls liked it and luckily one of my ex **** body's asked why she wasn't invited , I replied you are next ;).

Almost back to normal again ! So spax delete her number ...
Pick a a hobby as well it helps a lot ! I started reading a few books ..takes your mind of reality a bit :)

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveYourDream said:
Did she respond?
How many hours of no response has it been now?
6 hours so far. No response. She is more alpha than me. Fuuuark. I didn't even text with the hope of getting back. Just didn't want to cut off our connection completely. I have this fear of her going off and having this successful life while I wallow away. I heard from mutual friends that she is already planning to this amazing adventurous holiday and making career changes.

FML FML FML

Last edited:

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:
6 hours so far. No response. She is more alpha than me. Fuuuark. I didn't even text with the hope of getting back. Just didn't want to cut off our connection completely. I have this fear of her going off and having this successful life while I wallow away. I heard from mutual friends that she is already planning to this amazing adventurous holiday and making career changes.

FML FML FML

STOP talking to mutual friends to check up on her !
No wonder you are not making better improvements , you are doing basic stuff guys here warned you not to do.
GET RID OF EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE that reminds you of her ...after a month you can talk to them but not to check up on her. When they bring news tell them you are not interested , if you are so scared she is going to be better than you then CHALLENGE your self to be better than her. Get fit , get a better job ..don't just sit and stalk her life ...think of it as she is GONE , build a new start if she comes she comes if not its not the end of the world.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:

No response.

No wonder she dumped YOU.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Entered the third week of NC. well i can say i am much better as i was in the start. still thinking about her but lost the panic if she goes out with someone or meeting other boys. i can't control it , like i can't control the weather. so keep and be strong guys. this web site gives me so much good feeling .

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
Entered the third week of NC. well i can say i am much better as i was in the start. still thinking about her but lost the panic if she goes out with someone or meeting other boys. i can't control it , like i can't control the weather. so keep and be strong guys. this web site gives me so much good feeling .
Keep it up man , mix it in by talking to some girls ...even if you don't plan to hook up or be in a relationship. Build up some extra confidence on the side ;)

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, after the I broke the NC and she didn't respond - it hurt. But it angered me more than anything that she would be such a biiitch.

I now have the desire to be an absolutely asssshole and ruin her social life and relationship with others.

Over the years she has told me so much gossip about her friends and family, including those who have cheated on their current partners or secretly hate others, that all it would take would be a couple of Facebook messages and the war would begin.

I figure that the ship as already sunken, it can't go any lower. I may as well be the assshole she told everyone I was.

She also owes me $5000 that she has borrowed from me, so I figured I might send her mother a text asking her to remind her daughter to pay me back. The mother will probably have a break down if she hears this as she hates people borrowing money.

Thoughts?

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Sometimes we simply can't learn the lessons others have learned, we have to go through it ourselves, and suffer....for the lesson to sink in. Welcome to the club:) You were told, and told.....but had to find out on your own. Fair enough. It is a lesson you won't soon forget. This may be the start of astronomical growth for you. More in bold below
5000$ is a lot BUT if you can life without it ( as in pay your bills and still do things on time ) Let that be your GIFT to her.
Because you are going to ask her for the money and chances are she can't pay it up front right away ...it will be a back and forth action that will still leave you invested because you clearly still want her.

Honestly , just listen to the rest of the advice giving here. MOVE ON with a positive view ...I will personally guarantee you a better life if you commit to it for just 2 weeks.

I woke up today laughing at my actions and my situation in general and it's only been 1 month of committed work.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:
Look, after the I broke the NC and she didn't respond - it hurt. But it angered me more than anything that she would be such a biiitch.

I now have the desire to be an absolutely asssshole and ruin her social life and relationship with others.

Over the years she has told me so much gossip about her friends and family, including those who have cheated on their current partners or secretly hate others, that all it would take would be a couple of Facebook messages and the war would begin.

I figure that the ship as already sunken, it can't go any lower. I may as well be the assshole she told everyone I was.

She also owes me $5000 that she has borrowed from me, so I figured I might send her mother a text asking her to remind her daughter to pay me back. The mother will probably have a break down if she hears this as she hates people borrowing money.

Thoughts?
Spax Bro, I'm gonna hit you with a little bit of tough love here...since I'm familiar with your situation and have followed your posts on this chick pretty much since the beginning. Lets recap shall we? This girl:

1. Moved several hours away from you in the midst of a 7 year relationship. That right there should have signaled to you that your relationship was pretty much about to end.
2. Started acting distant and blowing you off. Another clue.
3. Started seeing a herb named "Dave" while still technically in a relationship with you. Starting to see a pattern here?
4. Blew you off when you drove hours to see her to try and amend things. Then she blew you...pity BJ but I digress...
5. Wouldn't let you stay at her place and threatened to call the cops on you.
6. After weeks of No Contact on your part, which was awesome, contacted you and told you she was coming to town and wanted to "meet and talk".
7. You kept it together for what 47(ish) days? Then the b*tch comes to town and you text her in a friendly manner and she didn't even bother to reply to you. So she basically said "fvck you, Spax".
8. You had over a fvcking month of NC and you broke NC, basically handed her your balls and she knows this. Not to mention you are back at day 1 of NC which sucks in my opinion. You had the power man, and you threw it away with one text message. Don't you wish you still had that power? I know you do.

Now you need to do the following; Delete this cheating wh0re on all platforms. Cell, email, Facebook, twitter, instagram, snapchat....everything. Don't take the time to ruin her social life. Don't badmouth her. Don't do a damn thing. It shows that you still care. DISAPPEAR FROM HER LIFE LIKE YOU WERE NEVER THERE.

You, my friend, need to go back to page fvcking one of this thread...we're at page 359!!! Read all the posts from guys who were in pretty much the same situation. Read about their experiences and what they did and how they coped with a girl who dumped them and moved on or jumped on another guys d*ck. It's filled with stories of cheating, arguments, lies, manipulation, heartbreak, breaking up, getting back together, girls playing games, girls stringing guys along, girls with BPD fvcking with guys heads, girls running back to their ex, girls having guys arrested, girls refusing to let guys see their kids, everything under the sun. I've been doing just that after going through a fvcked up situation myself recently. It's helped a lot. Read Jariel's posts especially. They are filled with wisdom. Get yourself together man. And if you get the urge to text or call this wretched wh0re ex of yours, post here instead. Good luck Spax.

Last edited:

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
Spax Bro, I'm gonna hit you with a little bit of tough love here...since I'm familiar with your situation and have followed your posts on this chick pretty much since the beginning. Lets recap shall we? This girl:

1. Moved several hours away from you in the midst of a 7 year relationship. That right there should have signaled to you that your relationship was pretty much about to end.
2. Started acting distant and blowing you off. Another clue.
3. Started seeing a herb named "Dave" while still technically in a relationship with you. Starting to see a pattern here?
4. Blew you off when you drove hours to see her to try and amend things. Then she blew you...pity BJ but I digress...
5. Wouldn't let you stay at her place and threatened to call the cops on you.
6. After weeks of No Contact on your part, which was awesome, contacted you and told you she was coming to town and wanted to "meet and talk".
7. You kept it together for what 47(ish) days? Then the b*tch comes to town and you text her in a friendly manner and she didn't even bother to reply to you. So she basically said "fvck you, Spax".
8. You had over a fvcking month of NC and you broke NC, basically handed her your balls and she knows this. Not to mention you are back at day 1 of NC which sucks in my opinion. You had the power man, and you threw it away with one text message. Don't you wish you still had that power? I know you do.

Now you need to do the following; Delete this cheating wh0re on all platforms. Cell, email, Facebook, twitter, instagram, snapchat....everything. Don't take the time to ruin her social life. Don't badmouth her. Don't do a damn thing. It shows that you still care. DISAPPEAR FROM HER LIFE LIKE YOU WERE NEVER THERE.

You, my friend, need to go back to page fvcking one of this thread...we're at page 359!!! Read all the posts from guys who were in pretty much the same situation. Read about their experiences and what they did and how they coped with a girl who dumped them and moved on or jumped on another guys d*ck. It's filled with stories of cheating, arguments, lies, manipulation, heartbreak, breaking up, getting back together, girls playing games, girls stringing guys along, girls with BPD fvcking with guys heads, girls running back to their ex, girls having guys arrested, girls refusing to let guys see their kids, everything under the sun. I've been doing just that after going through a fvcked up situation myself recently. It's helped a lot. Read Jariel's posts especially. They are filled with wisdom. Get yourself together man. And if you get the urge to text or call this wretched wh0re ex of yours, post here instead. Good luck Spax.
Yep. Thank you for the support brother. You've been really helpful and wise. I am back at day 1, and hopefully that will last forever. Deleted her off Facebook, deleted her number, everything.

In a way I actually feel glad that she did not reply to me because it gave me clarity and got rid of the last bit of hope that i had left for the relationship. I Before, I was just itching for a chance to hear from her, thinking she just wanted space, but now my mindset is "What a fuuuucking biiiitch".

I now do not want to hear from her because I know how cold and heartless she has become and it is really unappealing and unattractive.

It's like I threw out the fishing line to see what I could catch and I didn't pull back anything, so now I'm going to find a new pond to fish in.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:

Thoughts?
You are going through normal feelings after a break up. You can never trust a woman. They have no integrity . She acting as if you do not exist. Do the same for her. Your reactions of getting back at her are normal but what's the point? To get revenge? Just pretend she don't exist. As for the money you can try and get it back but I wouldn't . Just makes you look bitter and spiteful. Let her have it. I tell you this ... If you were decent throughout the relationship fate will have far worse in store for her than you can imagine . I know this ... Just forget the bitxh ...remember the golden rule "always be willing to walk away". If you can't you will always be someone's bitxh .

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll hear from her. Count on it. It may be a week, a month, or 6 months. But you will hear from her. But keep No Contact for now and get the power back. Disappear. If down the line you want to talk to her then you make the decision if she reaches out. Because it's very likely that she will for the ego boost. But get your sh*t together first. You may find that a few months from now, after you get your head right, that you don't even care to speak to her at all. Keep your head up buddy.

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
You'll hear from her. Count on it. It may be a week, a month, or 6 months. But you will hear from her. But keep No Contact for now and get the power back. Disappear. If down the line you want to talk to her then you make the decision if she reaches out. Because it's very likely that she will for the ego boost. But get your sh*t together first. You may find that a few months from now, after you get your head right, that you don't even care to speak to her at all. Keep your head up buddy.
Do you think I should delete her friends and family of FB?

YeeZus

Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:
Why take the pain of deleting someone from your profile. Why don't you deactivate your account for a month or so? Work on yourself, get a ripped body and be back with a bang. Get your sh!t together brother in few months you will be glad that b!tch dumped you BECAUSE YOU DESERVE BETTER :up:

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:
Deleting makes you look butthurt. But if you aren't strong enough delete

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
Deleting makes you look butthurt. But if you aren't strong enough delete
Who cares how it makes you look. If it's over, it's over and you should not CARE what they think or how you look to them.

Plus, there is now ZERO chance that I'd ever take her back so it does not matter at all.

Anyway, deleted her and some of my buddies deleted her too after I told what a biiitch she'd been.