Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The new Michael Jackson documentary

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
That is weird that he went to Zales. And he wouldn't need a disguise, nothing more than hat/sunglasses etc.. I'm sure his handlers could call any jewelry store and ask that it close for a few hours. Sneak in from limo through a back door, bada bing bada boom. But whatever, he was fukking weird.
Lots of people think MGTOW, Incel, RedPill, DJ, PUA are "weird." That makes you guilty of molesting children. Because, "weird."

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of people think MGTOW, Incel, RedPill, DJ, PUA are "weird." That makes you guilty of molesting children. Because, "weird."
You're catching on. It doesn't make anyone guilty or not guilty. Even the jurors who acquitted him may have believed he did something immoral, but without evidence, or with reasonable doubt cast on any evidence, they couldn't convict. That's why it's called "not guilty." People are entitled to their opinions, no need to re-litigate because you disagree.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
There's no doubt that MJ made many errors of judgement. I don't disagree that he was highly unusual and that many of his decisions put him in a suspicious light. That all goes without saying. But the leap from "that wasn't too bright" to "he's definitely a child molester" is false.

And certainly a jury verdict of not guilty does not mean that a person did not commit a crime. Here's OJ Simpson's interview. He confesses to the murder of his ex wife and Ron Goldman. Around 45:20 in:

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. Zekko BELIEVES it happened, that doesn't mean he or anyone has proof or is making an official accusation. We're not in a court of law, we're on Sosuave. There are people who believe all sorts of crazy shyt around here, thinking MJ may have diddled a little boy is definitely not outrageous based on his irresponsible and idiotic behavior.
But it does show how gullible most people are and how easy it is to smear someone's name. I don't dismiss this type of immorality with excuses like "oh it's just an internet forum so let's just say whatever the fvck we want." I say, let's actually try to think logically even though it's challenging and puts us in harm's way because so many people are unable or unwilling to do so.

It's amazing that some argue so forcefully for lax standards, zero evidence and sh1t talking because they find it personally amusing to smear someone's name and rep even in death. Disgusting.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
The point is precisely that it’s not so simple for children who were molested to “come clean” and confront their abuser. There are complex psychological factors in play.

There is often deep shame, guilt, self-blame and social repercussions both publicly and within the family.

The adult knows it was wrong and unnatural, but he still has the childhood experience in his memory of being assured there was nothing wrong with it. This is especially true in a troubled family where the outside abuser is showing the victim acceptance and “affection”.

A massive conflict builds year after year until the person is able to define and confront it.

These things are not so cut and dried. Childhood trauma can take a lifetime to reconcile, if and when it can be reconciled at all.

The pressure on these kids to deny what happened was enormous.
You are assuming he was guilty which is convenient since he is now dead and can no longer prove his innocence. Oh yeah and btw, he already has.

Let's see how much YOU like it when YOU are accused of heinous crimes you did not commit. Lets see what happens when the shoe is on the other foot.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You claim it is "statistically likely" he's guilty of sexual assault then claim that "no one knows for sure." Which one is it?
No. What I said was that if he was sexually assaulted as a child, that makes it more "statistically likely" that he is guilty, than if he were not sexually assaulted".

But I don't know for a fact if he was guilty or not. Neither does anyone else here. But there was certainly some suspicious behavior displayed. If it looks like a duck and all that.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
No. What I said was that if he was sexually assaulted as a child, that makes it more "statistically likely" that he is guilty, than if he were not sexually assaulted".

But I don't know for a fact if he was guilty or not. Neither does anyone else here. But there was certainly some suspicious behavior displayed. If it looks like a duck and all that.
Why do you say "if" MJ was sexually assaulted? Why is that charge so questionable when you are convinced the accusations against MJ were true? Talk about a double standard. Here's why: because you've been brainwashed by the media to believe MJ is a child molester but you have NOT been brainwashed to believe that MJ himself was molested.

It shows you how dumb and easy to manipulate the average person is. Once they are told something by media, they'll twist everything around them to convince themselves it's true. But if they haven't seen it on tv, then it's inconceivable.

"Looks like a duck and all that." What a strong argument. MJ is guilty because he looks like a child molester. If you are applying to law school, I suggest you give it up immediately.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's why: because you've been brainwashed by the media to believe MJ is a child molester but you have NOT been brainwashed to believe that MJ himself was molested.

It shows you how dumb and easy to manipulate the average person is. Once they are told something by media, they'll twist everything around them to convince themselves it's true. But if they haven't seen it on tv, then it's inconceivable.
We were told both possibilities by "the media." How'd they succeed brainwashing on one and not the other? How do you know you're not brainwashed?

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
We were told both possibilities by "the media." How'd they succeed brainwashing on one and not the other? How do you know you're not brainwashed?
Show me the media sources which were sympathetic to MJ and claimed he was sexually molested.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
You forgot to add midgets.

Mate, you are the guillible and naive one.

It's probably imprinted in your mind and interwined with positive emotions about MJ and his music. Perhaps listening to your parents talking over the table how great MJ is. Perhaps you remember how happy you were on one of his concerts or when you received cassette with his newest hits.

Now, you need to separate this from facts and there is predominant amount of testimonies given that he was touching children in a weird way even with other people around him.

He acted in childish manner for everyone to see that he has a free spirit and pure soul as a facade as darkest place is always under the light of the lantern. He was still foking somebody right? He had sexual urges.

So this is first HUGE red flag. If you are bedding other persons during the night for sex then WTF are other parents children doing in your bed during the night?

WTF with striking childish carefree poses and playing with children all the f0ckin time? "Aww how sweet MJ is with children"

F0king creep.

This collection of bizarre artifacts in Neverland Ranch. Confessions of his house maiden. Two child abuse cases settled between him and parents of the children. Things that police found in his property (including photo album with naked ephebes)

It's obvious your education in psychological field is either non existant or lacking. There are multiple cases in history where parents KNEW WELL that their child WILL BE SEXUALLY ABUSED and THEY STILL PUT FATE OF THEIR CHILDREN IN THE HANDS OF PEDOPHILES.

Do you know why? Because they KNEW that GAIN will outweight EFFECTS OF ABUSE eventually. Yes, people like that happen and it's often connected with artistic industry. People want to SECURE fate of the child. They want him to be successful, famous. Powerful patron can secure material wealth and fame for their children and if not then they still can sue him for greater gains.

That's why underage girls somehow hit fancy parties all dressed up and security pretends that they DIDN'T KNOW that she was underage.

Roman Polansky said HE DIDN'T KNOW that girl he slept with was 13 years old. Riiight. He was too busy f0king her in her mouth, a.ss and p.ussy to notice.

For you average pedophile is the guy that is hiding in the bush near the children playground. Just stop posting about it and gain some insight first.
Because of people like you this story of abuse repeats itself in different configurations over and over again.
Yeah, bringing my family into this because I disagreed with you.

You are the idiotic incel who wants to get a tattoo because you can't get laid. See how easy that is?

When you are out of facts, or never had them to begin with, just attack the person. Ad hominem. Nice unicorn avatar btw weirdo. You are a pedo. Trying so hard and overcompensating for being a pedo by acting like you hate pedos. You are clearly projecting, pedo. (Fake Freudian psychoanalysis).

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show me the media sources which were sympathetic to MJ and claimed he was sexually molested.
I'll repeat: We were told by the media that Michael may have been abused as a child.

How did you hear about it? Your dentist? YOU show you the media sources.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
Do yourself a favour and don't go for 'Leaving Neverland' showing. You might hurt someone. Peace out.
Exactly. More ad hominem personal attacks because you have no evidence of any kind aside from he's weird. Whatever you say tattoo unicorn pedo freak. Since you like to attack without evidence, let's see how you like it. I'll attack you with baseless accusations whenever I feel like just because. Let's see if the moderators allow that. Let's see if we can act like the media here on sosuave.

For the mods, I'm not actually accusing Markfromeurope of being a tattooed, unicorn fixated pedo freak. He may or may not be. I don't even know if his name is mark. Or if he's actually from europe. But since he's from europe and fixated on unicorns, he probably is a pedo. Sarcasm.

Last edited:

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
I'll repeat: We were told by the media that Michael may have been abused as a child.

How did you hear about it? Your dentist? YOU show you the media sources.
Use google bro. Sarcasm.

And why do you have any doubts that MJ was molested? You are quite certain he is a molester. Why do you believe "the media" and not an anonymous internet poster? Because the media is credible? Who says so? The media?!?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use google bro. Sarcasm.

And why do you have any doubts that MJ was molested? You are quite certain he is a molester. Why do you believe "the media" and not an anonymous internet poster? Because the media is credible? Who says so? The media?!?
You heard about it from Google?

I never said I had doubts about anything. Nor did I say I was certain of anything.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
You heard about it from Google?

I never said I had doubts about anything. Nor did I say I was certain of anything.
Are you sure? You sound like a liar and child molester.

Sarcasm: I don't think you are a child molester. But I have no proof that you are not. However, you do like old movies, and that makes you a fvcking weirdo. Probably a child molester.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure? You sound like a liar and child molester.

Sarcasm: I don't think you are a child molester. But I have no proof that you are not. However, you do like old movies, and that makes you a fvcking weirdo. Probably a child molester.
That's cool.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you say "if" MJ was sexually assaulted? Why is that charge so questionable when you are convinced the accusations against MJ were true? Talk about a double standard. Here's why: because you've been brainwashed by the media to believe MJ is a child molester but you have NOT been brainwashed to believe that MJ himself was molested.
Because I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE that Michael was molested. I have no reason to doubt it. But I also DON'T KNOW FOR SURE that MJ molested anyone either. But I do think it looks very suspicious.

There's a lot of smoke around him for there to be no fire. If he wasn't a famous and largely beloved superstar, people would just assume he was a creeper and probably lock him up.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
Because I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE that Michael was molested. I have no reason to doubt it. But I also DON'T KNOW FOR SURE that MJ molested anyone either. But I do think it looks very suspicious.

There's a lot of smoke around him for there to be no fire. If he wasn't a famous and largely beloved superstar, people would just assume he was a creeper and probably lock him up.
As a matter of fact, star trek fans are far more likely to be child molesters. It's proven. Child Protective Services knows this. Your avatar looks an awful lot like Captain Kirk. Where there's smoke there's fire indeed. It couldn't be any more obvious than if you had a pedobear stitched on your sleeve. Hidden in plain sight I say. You should be locked up for watching so many sh1tty episodes of Star Trek.

Chances are you live across the street from a school playground and you ordered up some binoculars from amazon.com.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
I was about to write "at least @zekko knew when to bail on this one"

Oh well;p
Says the guy who insults my family and accuses me of violence?!? OK, no false allegations there!

Whatever, pedo weirdo. Your unicorn avatar gives it away. What kind of a grown man has a unicorn as an avator? A grown man looking to prey on children, that's what.

Mods: this is sarcasm btw. I don't know if european men in their mid 30's with unicorn avatars are definite pedo's or not. I'm just pointing out that it's extremely suspicious.