The new Michael Jackson documentary

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MJ wasn't an idiot - if he would have molested Macaulay Culkin, Culkin would spread the news in no time and MJ would face nuclear amount of heat, Culkin was used as a shield from accusations and that was his purpose there when he visited.

MJ was most probably a high functioning pedophile and ephebophile that managed to sublimate his sexual urges towards children and mostly turn them around even to the point of having children (IMO he wasn't that much into women but wanted to have children).

He wanted to sleep with them => felt guilt about it => guilt fuelled his charital activity so he helped them in many ways and literally held his 'shadow part' of himself in the "Neverland dungeons" so to speak. Of course eventually he acted several times on his urges.

His fame, money, charital activity and assuming victim pose saved him most of the consequences of his actions when he was alive but the truth is he was a predator and he knew about it. His psychic was disfigured by his father and lack of love in his childhood as he for sure was very sensitive person.

So the verdict is: benevolent and talented but deeply troubled influential predator.

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would support court-ordered castration of the worst offenders and lifetime tracking of today's victims. Both of those ideas are way too far to the right to ever happen.
In mid 19th century, when we took it upon ourselves to civilize savages, we briefly lost a small part of India. Mass rape commenced, which offended us so much that when we took it back we shot some of them from cannons.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't seen it but I've read a lot of reviews/recaps. I'm not sure, frankly, I can handle viewing it - I'm a little feint of heart when it comes to child abuse, especially if the stories are graphic. But, it's good that their side of the story is being told.

Although I believe MJ abused children, based on years upon years of testimony, payoffs/settlements, and untoward behavior (sleepovers, etc.), I'm of two minds when it comes to the accusers and the accused. As with rape and assault accusations from women, I think it's important to hear both sides of the story and not jump to conclusions. MJ isn't here to tell his in this case. And while children can suppress memories, they also can have memories implanted. I don't think that happened here, but it's something to bear in mind.

Regardless, the MO seems pretty obvious. I remember years ago, pre-trial, seeing on one of those TV news specials that one of his alleged victims had cancer or something, and his family being poor accepted MJ's offer to pay for the treatment. Which means they looked the other way, he bought their compliance.

Also damning was the story from this HBO special about Michael taking one of the kids to buy a "wedding ring" so they could have some kind of fairy tale marriage. But he cautioned the kid before going into the jeweler that they were to pretend the ring was for a lady friend so as not to raise eyebrows. If that's true, that tells me all I need to know.

Atom Smasher

Reaction score
I just viewed an interview of Latoya J. by Katie Couric, where Latoya is saying that Michael is a pedophile and needs to be stopped before more kids get hurt. If I find it later I’ll post it.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's her 1993 press conference:

And the interview with Couric:

She sort of walks the line between "I don't know" and "this needs to be stopped." But she makes an important point, which South Park also made, which is that a grown man should not be having sleepovers with little kids, especially while writing checks to their parents.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just viewed an interview of Latoya J. by Katie Couric, where Latoya is saying that Michael is a pedophile and needs to be stopped before more kids get hurt. If I find it later I’ll post it.
To be fair she was estranged from the family and married to an abusive pimp at the time of these interviews.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
The fact that his name is still being smeared many years after his death is a clear demonstration that he offended and crossed some very powerful and extremely wicked people. Tommy Mottola for one.

It is well documented that Michael Jackson and siblings were physically abused by their father. There is also credible evidence that Michael Jackson was sexually assaulted as a child as well. I tend to believe Michael Jackson and knowing the depths of evil he spoke out about, it's not surprising their campaign against him is ongoing.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
I’m surprise no one has brought this up yet. What did you guys think of Leaving Neverland?

These guys certainly seem to be telling the truth, as they seem to have a deep grasp on harboring this kind of guilt and shame for all those years. It’s interesting to see how these two star-struck women F’d up their entire families the way they did.

What say you guys about MJ? Guilty or innocent?
I haven't seen it but it doesn't surprise me that this was released after his death when he can no longer defend himself.

Media and PR agencies can construct any sort of false narrative they like. It's very easy to find scumbags who are willing to lie for money, power, attention, ego, or any other variety of motives. The examples are endless. Here is just one for the sake of brevity.

Atom Smasher

Reaction score
I've often wondered if Michael's death warrant was signed when he publicly said Tommy Mottolla was a devil. Who knows if Mottolla silently took the high road or if he pulled the lever of the machinery that would do Jackson in...

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score

She sort of walks the line between "I don't know" and "this needs to be stopped." But she makes an important point, which South Park also made, which is that a grown man should not be having sleepovers with little kids, especially while writing checks to their parents.
Couric: "what kind of evidence do you have that your brother did in fact sexually abuse these young boys?"

Latoya: "I want you to know that there aren't really any evidences" but says MJ wrote checks to two children's parents.

Couric: "how much money and are you certain you know what these checks were for?"

Latoya: "I don't know what they were for but I know they were written to the parents"

Couric: "you just assumed it was hush money?"

Latoya: "I can't say that it was hush money"

She's clearly a lying skank. Paid off by Michael's enemies and she accepted because she's jealous and a vindictive backstabbing whor.

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did MJ signed settlement with children parents then?

I find it amusing how some people still can't believe that MJ was pedobear lol only thing that protected him was his aura of superstar/charity person and his charity person face was most probably created exactly for the purpose of going under the radar with his pedophilic tendencies. That's how smart predators operate.

Predator that doesn't create a shield from infamy will find his end in jail no matter what - if not for playing with charity cards he would end the same as Gary Glitter (couple years ago sentenced again for abusing minors). Good old rock and roll fans simply couldn't believe that poor Gary liked to f0ck children and made trips to Indochina to make it happen below radar.

Stop pedestalising MJ. He is focking pedophile and doesn't deserve any respect.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MJ ring shopping with a "12 year old friend" while in disguise.

In Leaving Neverland Jim Safechuck (hometown Simi Valley, same as this news report) mention himself and Michael picking out wedding rings I sh!t you not. Kinda looks like him too.

Really Michael? I'm used to you being a pedo but I'm outraged you were so cheap? Zales is the best you could do?

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
I've often wondered if Michael's death warrant was signed when he publicly said Tommy Mottolla was a devil. Who knows if Mottolla silently took the high road or if he pulled the lever of the machinery that would do Jackson in...
Speaking of the "kiss of death." See 6:10. Whitney Houston was whacked as well. Drugged, left face down in a bathtub dead while the music industry enjoyed their party downstairs. She stopped earning for her masters and she was disposed of as an example.

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MJ ring shopping with a "12 year old friend" while in disguise.

In Leaving Neverland Jim Safechuck (hometown Simi Valley, same as this news report) mention himself and Michael picking out wedding rings I sh!t you not. Kinda looks like him too.

Really Michael? I'm used to you being a pedo but I'm outraged you were so cheap? Zales is the best you could do?
LOL

That's exactly what I'm writing about.

MJ hits jewelery store with 12 year old 'friend' to buy a ring and main concern of everyone is that 'he was in disguise'.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
Why did MJ signed settlement with children parents then?

I find it amusing how some people still can't believe that MJ was pedobear lol only thing that protected him was his aura of superstar/charity person and his charity person face was most probably created exactly for the purpose of going under the radar with his pedophilic tendencies. That's how smart predators operate.

Predator that doesn't create a shield from infamy will find his end in jail no matter what - if not for playing with charity cards he would end the same as Gary Glitter (couple years ago sentenced again for abusing minors). Good old rock and roll fans simply couldn't believe that poor Gary liked to f0ck children and made trips to Indochina to make it happen below radar.

Stop pedestalising MJ. He is focking pedophile and doesn't deserve any respect.
Settlements are paid out all the time even when individuals, or even when an entire city or county are innocent of any and all wrongdoing.

For example the city of cleveland paid out SIX MILLION DOLLARS to the family of Tamir Rice, even though police were cleared of all wrongdoing. As you can see from the video below, Rice reached into his waistband and was shot starting at 18 sec in:

LOL

MJ hits jewelery store with 12 year old 'friend' to buy a ring and main concern of everyone is that 'he was in disguise'.
Jackson wore a disguise all the time. This was to prevent being mobbed. There are multiple explanations here, not just the one you prefer.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
LOL

Jackson wore a disguise all the time. This was to prevent being mobbed. There are multiple explanations here, not just the one you prefer.

Notice also that Latoya speaks of his "crimes against small, innocent children." Notice how careful she is NOT accuse him of sexual assault, but only INSINUATES it. She was definitely coached. Notice how she then COMPLETELY denies any evidence of sexual assault and also COMPLETELY denies that the checks she INSINUATED were to cover up sexual assault actually were in any way shape or form related to any sexual assault because there were no sexual assaults.

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Movie about MJ

I like the Peter Pan pillows in his bedroom where he slept with children. Classy. Really classy.

Dude, he would f0ck your son in every possible position and you would still thank him for taking him for 'sleepover'. That's how naive you are defending him.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
Movie about MJ

I like the Peter Pan pillows in his bedroom where he slept with children. Classy. Really classy.

Dude, he would f0ck your son in every possible position and you would still thank him for taking him for 'sleepover'. That's how naive you are defending him.
Did you know him personally? What evidence do you have aside from Latoya Jackson who has stated for the record that there is no evidence of any crime of any kind?

Of course you have opportunists speaking out against him now that he's dead and can't defend himself. The family can't defend him either: they've seen what happens to people who speak out against powerful owners and executives of media. Not to mention his father abused him and pawned him off to child molesters who molested michael as a child.

Amazing that the people who sexually molested michael jackson now accuse him of sexual molestation. Talk about pure projection.