Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The New Generation of Women

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, stevera I'm not here to make you happy so feel free to ignore me. That would make me happy.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I don't get in this battle of the sexes ...

... is how once the marriage starts, the typical American male (corrupted by AFC society) gives up his complete independence. It's not even 50-50 anymore, it's the women calling the shots.

I mentioned my friend in Montana, whose wife does not let him talk to me on the phone very long, despite that I call like twice a year. They have one freakin' kid, that's all, and she's like six or seven and can manage on her own.

OK, my friend is an average guy, average looking, average brains, but a great guy, very loyal, would never cheat, works his a$$ off, and is your basic All-American dude (member of Chamber of Commerce, etc.).

His wife (sub-par looks) has had a slew of low wage jobs. If it wasn't for insurance salesman hubby, she's living in a studio, case closed. My breadwinner friend got them into a house in the Bend area of Oregon (expensive to live) and then moved to Montana where they've upgraded in the real estate dept. Yet his movements are controlled by wifey.

Again, if hard-working hubby ain't there, she's living in a studio.

I don't get why she has the power ... well, probably because he gave it to her.

AFCism: The No. 1 killer of American males.

MarkEmmett

Reaction score
Metal, you are of course right on both counts.

However, court system cannot possibly make a distinction between a keeper of the home and a lazy wife. The difference is not easily measurable, unlike working person's income.

As a result, the system is at its most unfair to hard-working industrious husbands who divorce their lazy stay-at-home wives.
These men are stuck with CP payments larger than it would be than if their wives were working, they often get stuck with alimony as well; and to add insult to injury their chlidren are not getting benefits of a mother (rather than child care workers) bringing them up - the mother is too lazy to do the work.

So my advice to men:

- screen your prospective wife well
before marriage

- if you are high-income, high net worth individual, draw the pre-nup

- do not be in a rush to have children, not until you know your wife well

- if you find out your wife is not lazy at work but lazy as stay-home(some people are like that that, you need to be more of a self-starter at home), get her to return to work ASAP

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen

I see several replies here that don't seem to take into account that children are the result of TWO people's actions. Many of the comments lean towards implying that the children belong to the women and are their soley the womans responsibility.
Funny, I don't see one post that implies that. In fact, I see nothing but posts that say its both people's kid and both people's resonsibility. All the posts say the same thing, If a woman decides not to work why should a man be forced to pay for her laziness.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A "pre-nup" is a pre-nuptual agreement. It's a legal document that says: "This is mine, that is yours and if we break up then we will sort things out like this."

DON'T GET MARRIED WITHOUT ONE!

MarkEmmett

Reaction score
Originally posted by WaterTiger
A "pre-nup" is a pre-nuptual agreement. It's a legal document that says: "This is mine, that is yours and if we break up then we will sort things out like this."

DON'T GET MARRIED WITHOUT ONE!
[/QUOTE

Actually things are a bit more complex. A couple of things to keep in mind about pre-nups:

1.You do not necessarily need a pre-nup.
Typically you need a pre-nup if you are coming to marriage with substantial property, have children from previous marriages, or expect an inheritance.

If you are a typical young person getting married for the first time, pre-nup is not needed.

2. Pre-nups are tricky, and are not always enforceable. That is, a divorce court may throw some (or even all) of the pre-nup provisions away if these are found to contradict the law or public policy. Examples: agreements concerning custody and child support are typically not enforceable. Ditto an agreement not to have children. Agreements on property division and alimony could also turn out to be unenforceable.

3. Process of negotiating a pre-nup could be very contentious and harmful for the trust in relationship. It is like a mini-divorce.

IMO, this is no substitute to pre-screening your prospective wife, and getting to know her really well.
Why marry a golddigger, even with a pre-nup?

In some situations, pre-nup is clearly called for, but it is far from cure-all.
As for myself, I got married twice, both times without a pre-nup.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MetalFortress, you take Avril... I'll deal with Britney.:p

"Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy." - Henry Kissinger
"Chivalry is dead because women killed it." - Dave Chapelle
:cool:

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by Spike_the_cowboy
MetalFortress, you take Avril... I'll deal with Britney.:p
Hand's off Avril, she's mine! You can have Britney, Avril could beat you both up. :D

mmm... we could have a ShortTimer sandwich with Avril and Amy Lee acting as bread. Of couse I won't last a short-time *cough* :rolleyes:

I bet I'd have bite marks and bruises all over me before it was all said and done... :D :eek:

Yeah, I'm a freak.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Britney and Avril are skanks compared to Anna Kournikova!

Anyone seen the pics of her in Maxim?

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone seen the pics of her in Maxim?
Why do you read Maxim magazine?:confused:

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you read Maxim magazine?
1.) It's a men's magazine, and I can relate to it.

2.) It has hot half-naked chicks I like such as Anna and Cameron Diaz.

3.) The magazine rack is 10 feet from the Starbucks counter, so I usually buy whatever magazine I'm reading while they take forever with my Frappaccino.

Does that answer your question? Can you elaborate? By the frownie face with question marks I'm assuming you think maxim is bad, or that reading it (I mostly look at the pictures to be honest) is somehow bad.

What's wrong with Maxim?

Reaction score
I would personally move in with my gf and live with her for at least two to three years before I even think about marriage. Being in close proximity to each other for a long amount of time will let both of your "true colours" show and you'd get and idea what it's like to live with her. I don't know why everyone seems to always rush into marriage, it's amazing how quickly people get engaged and married.

It's as if you think you own each other once you're married and there's no way your partnet can "escape" which is very insecure. I suppose in a sense the woman does own the man when she marries him since the laws are in her favour.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by princelydeeds
If a woman decides not to work why should a man be forced to pay for her laziness.
If you don't want to pay the bills for a lazy woman, don't stick your pickle in her in the first place.

Actually it's quite funny to hear both sides of the story. When it comes to family law, I don't think anyone ever tells the entire truth. It's one thing according to the women it's quite another according to the men. Frankly, I think both sides tend to tell the story to make themselves out the to be right. It's human nature, nobody likes to admit that they were wrong and they sure don't want to admit it if their livelyhood is at stake.

And who was the guy who said his friend in Montana isn't allowed to call anyone? Spare me. My brother used that excuse for years telling it to people he didn't want to talk to. His wife never said a word about who he could and couldn't call. Things on the inside are not always what they seem to be from the outside.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[quoteWhat's wrong with Maxim?[/quote]

Maxim magazine relies directly on the wallets of AFCs around the world. It sells it's magazine with sex appeal. It also has some of the worst columns on dating advice that I've ever read.

example: 51 Ways to Make Her Love You
1. Buy her flowers on Valentines Day
2. Buy her flowers when she's mad at you
3. Write her love poetry every Friday
4. Buy her chocolate when she's on her period
5. Read Maxim Magazine
6. Throw out your Maxim Magazines when she tells you to.
7. Read Maxim Magazine when she's not looking
8 - 51. Repeat steps 1-7.

Another magazine which sells itself because of sex appeal is Heavy Metal. However, Heavy Metal is full of stories of Don Juans having sex with beautiful, naked women.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You get a daily dose of this stuff

Unfortunately, men in this country get a daily dose of this stuff. I just saw a stupid commerical (I rarely watch TV, but I'm sure paying attention) of some show I've never seen (Las Vegas) and it shows a guy on one knee asking a woman to marry her. Like Dietzcoi said, this practice has got to end now.

MEN'S magazines on a monthly basis spew out the craziest advice on women, it's amazing. I have a subscription to Men's Health, all in all a pretty solid magazine, and their relationship advice column is written by a woman ... sigh. She has these librarian type glasses which are supposed to convince us she knows what she's talking about. With each issue out comes the AFC advice. If this site wasn't here, frankly there would be no other place to turn.

* Latest man-bashing commerical. American Heritage insurance, where they have a series of commericals making the husband looking like a total incompetent fool. I'm tired of it.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxim magazine relies directly on the wallets of AFCs around the world.
That sounds like a canned response. How does looking at half-naked pictures of Anna Kournikova make me average, frustrated, or a chump? I just don't see how that would negatively impact my life...

If I wake up AFC tomorrow, I'm not gonna blame it on some magazine, or my mother, or the liberal media, or some other consipiricy.

It sells it's magazine with sex appeal.
Most magazines do these days... By that same argument I shouldn't look at hustler or penthouse either.

It also has some of the worst columns on dating advice that I've ever read.
It could print all the dating advice columns in Chinese and frankly I wouldn't notice the difference, since I don't usually read the articles, and the ones I do read are not serious topics, like office olympics (rubber band archery is cool). Why would anybody look to a magazine for life changing advice anyway?

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds like a canned response. How does looking at half-naked pictures of Anna Kournikova make me average, frustrated, or a chump? I just don't see how that would negatively impact my life...
I was referring to the articles, not half naked pictures of women. My whole opinion is why should I pay for a half-naked picture of women when I could probably find it on the internet for free? Also, a real half-naked woman is much more fun!

Most magazines do these days... By that same argument I shouldn't look at hustler or penthouse either.
So does the music industry. I'm certainly not going to buy a CD of Christina Aguurewelr just because she's half naked on her album covers.

Why would anybody look to a magazine for life changing advice anyway?
Why would anyone look at the internet for life changing advice?

People want simple answers that make sense. People want the inexpensive quick-fix, and if spending four dollars on a magazine will provide that, they'll spend the money.

Personally, I can't see the reason to support a magazine that is misleading men all over the world. From what I remember, Penthouse and Hustler don't give men dating advice.

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bungo Pony
I have yet to see another marriage besides mine where the man isn't whipped. I've got a friend who is getting married at the end of the month, and his fiance already treats him like 5hit. She's sure as hell nothing to look at (she's gotta be over 300 lbs) and if I were him, I'd run. Can't really say anything because his fiance is my wife's friend (that's how I met him).

It'll only be a matter of time until men finally get pissed off (like the women did) and organize a Men's Rights group. Prepare for WWIII, the war of the sexes.
Hehehe

It IS starting to happen. I know amoungst my friends in general, almost all are fed up with women and their bull****e. Biggest problems come with so many of the arty farty types that go through college and get "conditioned" to behave and believe a certain way. Fact is that once you are away from the text books and start working in a world were society is not questioning morals every 10 mins, or discussing the rammifications of the brazier on a womans psyc as a major, REAL life begins to dawn on you.

In the last 6 months or so, I have seen mates that I have grown up with, who have always been pvssy whipped(myself included), starting to change their entire outlook on women. From my side, I really good not give two shiits what they think these days.

They are not half as complex as I used to think they were. There are a few golden rules that I live by these days

1 - Listen to what they constantly talk about. If they are not talking about themselves, they are discussing some fault in another person. They are so insecure its hilarious. By listening to what they are saying, instead of trying to dominate the conversation with what would count for a normal discussion with your mates, they consider you a good listener. Its like a fvcking aphrodisiac. It also makes you realise that their is no reason to put them on a pedastal. Great tits and ass dont a lovely personality make.

2 - Dont worry about what she thinks. Who really cares? She does not put food on the table, buy my drinks at the pub, or pay for my scuba diving trips.

3 - Respect her, but dont take her so seriously that you treat her like a queen. Woman have an almost playful nature that makes their company quite worthwhile even when their legs are crossed. Stop being so serious around them

4 - Show confidence in everything you do, and woman are not going to be the only thing you are succesful with.

The simple fact is that so many men are fed up with the garbage that is being thrown at them. That whole 80's-90's yuppie male thought process is changing again. Its a slow process, but the success of this site should be ample proof that men are beggining to realise that there is something very wrong with the genders in society at the moment.