Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The New Generation of Women

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen
I'm always amazed when I come to this board. There is so much hostility towards women here. Many of you make us out to be the evil ones. Yet, here you are in a place trying to learn how to find and attract us. And let me be the first to tell you that bitter attitudes are not attractive on anyone.

I don't get it. I really don't. If we are such monsters, why do want us so badly?

It really makes me wonder if some of you were dropped on your heads ... repeatedly ... when you were babies.
Much of the animosity comes from the fact that when guys come here, they are recovering AFC's. They are just beginning to realize how they've let themselves get jerked around and used by women and how women have honed in on their AFCisms and took advantage of them. They're also realizing the things that the things mom taught them wasn't the complete truth, as it wasnt about so much about how to be good men, rather it was mostly mom spewing out her issues about men. A lot of these guys consequently end up being "nice guys" and wind up getting frustrated by the fact that chicks ignore them for a jerk or their relationships going no further with a chick than "just friends".

When they come to this site and understand the truth about women and what attracts them, you get the responses that you have been experiencing. All of the guys here have been through this. I have as well as the rest of the guys who have been here for a while.

Secondly, this is a forum for guys to discuss thier issues about relationships and women. Sometihing that is VERY rare to see.
There are TONS of platforms (ie: talk shows, self help books, support groups...etc) devoted to allowing women to vent their feelings out about their problems with men. The degree of animosity found in these various forums and the demonizing men via "male bashing" has totally fvcked up a whole generation of young men and boys in ways that I wont go into in this post. Not to mention it makes the things that you've heard from the guys on this board pale in comparison. Think about how many times you hear on talk shows that men are "the evil ones" or on stations like the Lifetime channel, 99% of their movies depict men as rapists, pediphiles, stalkers, wife beater, or kidnappers??

So, it's great that you're putting in your input on this board but
let the us guys handle the animositiy issue. Once again, it just part of the process. If you really want to do something, why dont you work with the female that's chronically attracted to losers and set her straight, or challenge some of these women's attitudes of what constitutes being a real man instead of watching them fall for guys putting up a macho BS front to cover up thier own insecurity as a man. Or the woman or women that decide they want to get in thier male bashing mode--you need to challenge their attitudes as well.

So let these guys vent their feelings. This site is a blessing for many guys who didnt have a dad to set them straight about things or were constantly given bad advice by relationship experts or television. It's really one of the few sites that men can really discuss their issues about relationships and women among other things.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just re-read this thread. It could've been a really good one if it wasn't hijacked by Eileen.

Also, curious, but that nomarriage.com website has disappeared......

Conspiracy??

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here you go

It's not for everybody but everyone should read it. Even if you're going to get married it's must reading as one should know what they're getting into. Some day I may get married, but this site as well as sosuave.com has helped me re-gain my testosterone level and throw away my former AFCness. I almost got married twice and someone was watching out for me because both are royal beyotches.

http://www.nomarriage.com/

Very interesting parts about why to marry foreigners. Also, check out the list -- all 100 items -- of some American broad in what she wants in a man.

About 10 out of 100 American women are worth marrying or being serious with, if that. (Don't worry WT, you're one of the 10. :D)

obijuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys talk about chicks as if they were aliens or some sh*t. It's really funny, I guess some people need to vent. Men can be just as irrational as women, and often are. We're really more alike than most of us like to think. The joke is, we act emotionally ourselves, but expect others to act completely logical like robots, which is completely unrealistic, if not unfair.

However, if there are no kids, then she shouldn't get jack. Seriously. I've never been reembursed for the lost time I put into any relationship when I could have been building a happy future with someone worthwhile.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Here you go

Originally posted by WestCoaster
It's not for everybody but everyone should read it. Even if you're going to get married it's must reading as one should know what they're getting into. Some day I may get married, but this site as well as sosuave.com has helped me re-gain my testosterone level and throw away my former AFCness. I almost got married twice and someone was watching out for me because both are royal beyotches.

http://www.nomarriage.com/

Very interesting parts about why to marry foreigners. Also, check out the list -- all 100 items -- of some American broad in what she wants in a man.

About 10 out of 100 American women are worth marrying or being serious with, if that. (Don't worry WT, you're one of the 10. :D)
Well, I can really agree with the thing that was said about latin and asian women from personal experience. Over the summer, I was at a picnic with a few Latin chicks there and my friend (she's puerto rican) were doing things like fixing up plates of food for the guys they were with and was really great to see that. And contrary to the American female bull$hit that you constantly hear, the guys they were with were not controlling or had them under their thumb, so to speak. Rather, they seem like regular decent guys. But like I said before, I can see this guy's point.