Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The New Generation of Women

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stevera004
We want to have sex with you. That's it. But why are *you* here?
If all you want is sex, hire a prositute. It's cheaper and more reliable than paying for nights out on the town trying to charm your way into someone pants. Save yourself the hassel.

Why am I here? Because you blokes fascinate me. The rituals, the sayings, all the hot tempers ... it's like a train wreck. As discusting as it can be, sometimes I find it hard to look away.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Follow Water Tiger's lead!

C'mon Eileen (Dexy's Midnight Runners) ... you're setting yourself up for a fall here. Look at sweetypie's post, she got taken to the woodshed for being a moron.

Mean, man-hating, know-it-all women don't last here.

Water Tiger knows how to banter and if we're wrong, she even knows how to politely say so. She's accepted in here quite well.

C'mon Eileen, get a sense of humor, roll with things, have some fun ... you're headed for a fall if you don't.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, you will always have trouble "loving"a woman, even for a night if you don't learn to love women in general.

A true dj loves and accepts women. It does not mean women are perfect, far from it, they can be evil, conniving spiteful and cruel, yet we still love them.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WestCoaster
Follow Water Tiger's lead!
C'mon Eileen, you're setting yourself up for a fall here. Look at sweetypie's post, she got taken to the woodshed for being a moron.

Mean, man-hating, know-it-all women don't last here.

Water Tiger knows how to banter and if we're wrong, she even knows how to politely say so. She's accepted in here quite well.

C'mon Eileen, get a sense of humor, roll with things, have some fun ... you're headed for a fall if you don't.
(Awwwwww! Thanks WestCoaster! :D )

Eileen, lighten up and stop being so defensive! BREEEEEEEEATHE!

Most women who decide to post here haven't figured out the rules are a little different over here on the BOY'S side of the playground. If you smack some one, you get smacked back and smacked hard. You can post your opinions openly, but don't expect them to be taken as gospel revelations nor to be well received if they run counter to the general population.

Name calling and ranting about behavior you find unseemly will do nothing to help you or the situation. At best they will laugh at your naivete' at the understanding of the male psyche or at worst, take personal offence and blast you off the board like they did "Sweetiepie" (who, I am sure, is emotionally scarred for life!) and countless others.

This isn't "Oxygen" and it's not "IVillage", this dear Eileen....is MAN-TROPOLIS. Like WestCoaster said, the gentlemen here have been kind enough not to torch my little pink cottage at the edge of their town. The rules are different here. This is THEIR site and I behave like a guest. (Well, most of the time... :rolleyes: ) If you want to play here, remember this is full-contact football. You better know the rules! Rule one is...If you pick up that football....you're going to get tackled! ;)

In anticipation of Eileen's reply....
:::Water Tiger pulls up her deck chair...pulls up her cooler of Pepsi...puts on her shades:cool: and gets comfy:::

AHHHH! I just LOVE fireworks!

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger, you have class.

Eileen, I'm sure you have class too, and I would like to see that.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen
If you marry a woman and decide that she should stay home with the kids ... then divorce her years later, is she not entitled for something due to "lost time" when it comes to where she could have been on a career path if it hadn't been for her staying home to raise your kids?
See that's why these laws are in place, to protect women who are at home looking after the kids. But the irony is new affirmative action laws give women the edge of men in the workplace so more and more women are starting to work. Why are these laws still necessary?

If my wife WANTED to stay home and look after the kids, then it's her choice. I wouldn't force her to stay at home. If you ask me (and I will offend people here) a woman who says she wants to stay at home is being damn lazy because she doesn't WANT to work and wants to use my hard earned money. She just wants to spend whatever I make and that is BS.

I have seen so many "housewives" who refuse to work even though their husbands are PLEADING with them to get work because they are struggling to stay alfloat. That's pathetic, and if they divorce she should get nothing because she refused to put anything into the marriage.

My mom starting working, even though she didn't really want to and now she loves it and the whole family benefits from the extra income.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naturally, you just described my situation exactly...

But the feminists and symps don't want to hear it... they just KNOW that woman are repressed by men, and want us to pay out the a$$ to make up for it

What drivel!

Dietzcoi

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by Eileen
If you marry a woman and decide that she should stay home with the kids ... then divorce her years later, is she not entitled for something due to "lost time" when it comes to where she could have been on a career path if it hadn't been for her staying home to raise your kids?
First of all most women do the "deciding" in a marriage because most men are whipped. Secondly, why is it a woman needs to be paid to take care of her own children?

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all most women do the "deciding" in a marriage because most men are whipped.
I have yet to see another marriage besides mine where the man isn't whipped. I've got a friend who is getting married at the end of the month, and his fiance already treats him like 5hit. She's sure as hell nothing to look at (she's gotta be over 300 lbs) and if I were him, I'd run. Can't really say anything because his fiance is my wife's friend (that's how I met him).

It'll only be a matter of time until men finally get pissed off (like the women did) and organize a Men's Rights group. Prepare for WWIII, the war of the sexes.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bungo Pony
It'll only be a matter of time until men finally get pissed off (like the women did) and organize a Men's Rights group. Prepare for WWIII, the war of the sexes.
Sometimes, in my darkest fantasies I dream of a shooting war between the sexes. Although, I know that would be an all-round bad thing.

Come Armageddon.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortTimer
Sometimes, in my darkest fantasies I dream of a shooting war between the sexes. Although, I know that would be an all-round bad thing.
A shooting war??:confused: Like you poor guys would get off a single shot! One of us will cap Brittney Spears, (Yeah...it was me!) Then we'll start snipping at each other...

"Who does she think she is wearing boots with short shorts?"
BANG!!
"HEY! Is that my $65 per ounce mosturizer you're using as gun oil?
BANG!! BANG!!
"What the fvck do you mean khaki makes my thighs look fat?"
BANG!! BANG!! BANG!!

80% of the women would be dead before dawn.:rolleyes: Yeah...BAAAAD idea!

(Dietzcoi, BP 1974~ Thanks guys!;) )

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
Well the shooting war could be more individualism v. collectivism. All the individualists and capitalists (classical liberals) on one side, and all the feminists and totalitarians on the other.

Anyhow, I am convinced that the only reason women haven't taken over the world by now is that you all fight amongst yourselves too much. If you wanted to take over the world all you'd have to do is say "no poon for you" and the whipped males would say "yes dear."

As for y'all killing each other, please don't shoot Avril Lavigne or Amy Lee. I'd like to sink my teeth into both of their asses.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny. The feminist movement cries out for 'equal' rights for women. Why on earth would women want to take a step down from their present status as more than equal and just settle for equal? Doesn't seem to make sense to want to lower a groups status like that....;)

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up WT. After over 300 some posts it never occured to me that things might be different here. :wink:

I see several replies here that don't seem to take into account that children are the result of TWO people's actions. Many of the comments lean towards implying that the children belong to the women and are their soley the womans responsibility.

Sure, there are daycares and whatnot, but why would ANYONE want their child to be brought up by daycare employees that make minimum wage if that? I wouldn't want that for my children. If that makes me a *****, so be it.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eilieen,

Your posts are boring and predictable. You sound like the type of women I try to avoid in real life; I hate seeing that type here too. Please go away.

Best,