Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The New Generation of Women

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFCness ruins college football weekend

I knew it! I knew my friend from Montana (referenced in an earlier post) would get whipped by his wife and not be able to make it to the college football game we had tentatively planned. Knowing this, I already got my tickets and plan on going anyway.

Wifey is grumpy right now, work is stressful (boo hoo, so is mine; so is everybody's) and doesn't think it's a good idea to make the trip. My friend said it's not even good to talk to her right now. Hmm, last time I checked the broad would be living in a one-bedroom if it wasn't for him -- the major breadwinner.

So instead of seeing my college roommate whom I'm lucky to see once a year, I've got to go with someone else (hopefully a hottie who can have some fun).

Not sure what bugs me more, single AFCs or married AFCs. I think married ones because they've completely given their lives over to wifey and there's no hope in getting it back. If they try to go DJ on her, wifey just thinks, yeah right.

There's still hope for single AFCs, however.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor guy!

I have to work or I'd go! (Hot, sweaty, buffed out college boys in tight white pants...OH YEAH! I love football:p )

Haven't you turned your friend on to So Suave yet? You gotta make this guy a DJ! His wifey will get with the program as soon as he does. He should grab his tiny little testicles and go to the game....bring back a t-shirt for his wife.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was gonna bring wifey -- yikes!

He said wifey didn't think they could make it. "They?" I thought this was a boys weekend out, sheesh.

Too late to change him into a DJ. He's been an AFC forever, though I often see that glint of DJism in his eye. Wifey has him controlled, however.

He has to do EVERYTHING with her and it's pure torture.

If he was gonna bring wifey I'm kind of glad the weekend is kaput. I wanted to scream at refs, drink brewskies, and check on and make comments about hot young co-eds ... oh yeah, I do that on a daily basis anyway. :D

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Re: He was gonna bring wifey -- yikes!

Originally posted by WestCoaster
He has to do EVERYTHING with her and it's pure torture.
Everything? Wow. So what does she do when you two get together and bang college cheer leaders? Does she just wait in the next room, or does she make a 3 some?

:confused:

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: He was gonna bring wifey -- yikes!

Originally posted by ShortTimer
Everything? Wow. So what does she do when you two get together and bang college cheer leaders? Does she just wait in the next room, or does she make a 3 some?

:confused:
She stands there and b!tches about his preformance.:rolleyes:

"George...GEORGE! You're not doing that right! Put your hand under her head...NO! The OTHER hand! Damn it George! Pay attention to what you're doing!"

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, having been single now for one year, thank god I found this website. I've met a whole lot of women - and ALL of them are spoiled, selfish little f*cking brats - the whole lot of them. There is something seriously wrong and it's AFC brainwashed guys that do it to them.

The funny thing is the girls are brainwashed into this thinking as well. I was given the elbow because of my attitude - the girl felt I was a little of a womanizer or player and gave me the brush off. Funny that. But at the same token my new attitude has saved me from various f*cked up examples of the female species, here's the ladies I've encountered in the last year:

1) 1st girl - had a boyfriend, played her female games - blew it with me bigtime so I brushed her off. She's back with said drug addled boyfriend and you can tell she's not happy. Psycho.

2) 2nd girl - also had a boyfriend - abusive in the sense that he was micro managing her life so that she wouldn't cheat on him - always accusing her of this or that. I thought he was a chump, but then again, I suppose if there's smoke there's fire - otherwise I wouldn't have been in the picture I suppose. Hor.

3) 3rd girl - just starting a relationship with some other guy. Gets into me. Decides on the other guy because I'm a 'player' or something. Now she's with said guy. Imagine the poor guy - doesn't realise at the beginning of his relationship with her, she's somewhat involved with me.

4) 4th Girl - Takes me home to her place, once things start getting hot and heavy she just ups and kicks me out. I didn't really questoin it and left. Psycho

5) 5th girl - Going through a divorce, cheated on husband several times. Finds out I'm single, chases me all over various places. Really aggressive. Fun as hell and is totally open about what she wants. But still, nothing more than a hor.

6) 6th girl - really giving me heavy signs of interest for several days. Really coming on strong. Didn't realise I knew she had starting dating someone else, and I even know the guy. She didn't know I knew the guy either. The look on her face was priceless when she saw me being all buddy buddy with the guy after all of her advances. I feel sorry for him - he's treating her like a girlfriend. Hor.

7) Not sure about this one yet, I'll keep you posted. But I'm expecting she'll turn out to be a psycho hor with a boyfriend.

I don't know what the f*ck I'm doing wrong, but I keep getting girls in their twenties - they ALL have boyfriends or are seeing someone, and are either very deceptive about it, lie about it, or blatantly flirt with me, sometimes right under the poor sod's face and he doesn't realise what's going on.

As PRL said - the 'average' young woman is a hor and should be respected as such. I have 7 examples right here over the last 10 months that proves this point.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Re: Re: Re: He was gonna bring wifey -- yikes!

Originally posted by WaterTiger
She stands there and b!tches about his preformance.:rolleyes:

"George...GEORGE! You're not doing that right! Put your hand under her head...NO! The OTHER hand! Damn it George! Pay attention to what you're doing!"
Did you just pick that name (George) randomly or do you actually know my real name some how? :confused:

It's kinda creepy because there was this one time where I wasn't very enthusiastic and a chick actually said that to me "Pay attention to what you're doing!"

You're giving me PTSD flashbacks, stop it. ;)

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually his name IS George

Well, WaterTiger guessed right, his name is George.

Sadly, I'll probably just be looking at the cheerleaders, nothing more.

* Insert here: Angry smart-a$$ comment about how I'm not trying hard enough in hitting on the cheerleaders and that I'm a loser, etc.

Reminder again, never post another field report.

Jay Gatsby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
I don't know what the f*ck I'm doing wrong, but I keep getting girls in their twenties - they ALL have boyfriends or are seeing someone, and are either very deceptive about it, lie about it, or blatantly flirt with me, sometimes right under the poor sod's face and he doesn't realise what's going on.
Women in their 20s need a boyfriend for various reasons. The insecure women in their 20s need a boyfriend to reassure them that they are attractive, and when he doesn't show her enough attention to fulfill this need, she'll cheat to get it. The career-driven women in their 20s need a boyfriend to get sex, without the "slut" label associated with one night stands or office "romances". Alternatively, career-driven women need a boyfriend to deflect questions why they're not engaged or married yet, and will dump him when the BBD comes along that can help her career or give her the lifestyle to which she would like to become accustomed (e.g., she can stop working and her husband can finance the babymaking).

If you just want to have fun, do as PRL says -- play on the insecurities and Machiavellian schemes of women in their 20s. Just know what you're dealing with and don't fall in love. If you want a relationship, then look for a girl in her 20s that doesn't *need* a boyfriend, but rather wants one for companionship, and ultimately as a life partner.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: He was gonna bring wifey -- yikes!

Did you just pick that name (George) randomly or do you actually know my real name some how? :confused:

It's kinda creepy because there was this one time where I wasn't very enthusiastic and a chick actually said that to me "Pay attention to what you're doing!"

You're giving me PTSD flashbacks, stop it. ;)
OOPS!:eek: Sorry about that ST! I just picked the name out of the air! Didn't mean to scare you!

....besides, we all know you're an animal in bed;) Silly chick didn't know what she was talking about.

Marty

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to recommend a book for anyone considering marraige.You can only get it from FS Books in Sacramento the place where you can underground books on every subject from getting a new identity in a foriegn country to making meth in your basement.The book is titled "Screw the *****:Divorce Tactics in America".I know that sounds mysogynistic but it is a very useful book about divorce laws and how to protect yourself from getting burned. It has all of the horror stories and how they could've been prevented and dealt with.Basically divorce laws in the US are what they are because many of them were written 100 years ago when women needed protection.They need to be religislated.
I found out just how out of whack the whole system was when my wife of 12 years left me with our 2 daughters and skipped town.That was 6 years ago and to date she had not paid one dime of child support,despite my numerous attempts to get it.If the shoe were on the other foot I would be under the jail.Not only child support,but lets say you lose your job after your wife leaves (exactly what happened to me,downsizing),try to get social assistance,just try.You're male,the first place they send you is to look for day labor,they won't even talk to you about foodstamps or AFDC.You're a woman they practically write you a blank check.And then there's the attitudes.To your face you get,"Oh that's great you stepped up to the plate and are taking care of your kids",while with the same breath their ready to call DCF on you because they're convinced the reason why the wife left you is because you're an abuser and of course no single male knows how to take of kids.
The problem with the so called liberated woman today is that they want all the advantages males once had with none of the responsibilities.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
Well, having been single now for one year, thank god I found this website. I've met a whole lot of women - and ALL of them are spoiled, selfish little f*cking brats - the whole lot of them. There is something seriously wrong and it's AFC brainwashed guys that do it to them.

The funny thing is the girls are brainwashed into this thinking as well. I was given the elbow because of my attitude - the girl felt I was a little of a womanizer or player and gave me the brush off. Funny that. But at the same token my new attitude has saved me from various f*cked up examples of the female species, here's the ladies I've encountered in the last year:

1) 1st girl - had a boyfriend, played her female games - blew it with me bigtime so I brushed her off. She's back with said drug addled boyfriend and you can tell she's not happy. Psycho.

2) 2nd girl - also had a boyfriend - abusive in the sense that he was micro managing her life so that she wouldn't cheat on him - always accusing her of this or that. I thought he was a chump, but then again, I suppose if there's smoke there's fire - otherwise I wouldn't have been in the picture I suppose. Hor.

3) 3rd girl - just starting a relationship with some other guy. Gets into me. Decides on the other guy because I'm a 'player' or something. Now she's with said guy. Imagine the poor guy - doesn't realise at the beginning of his relationship with her, she's somewhat involved with me.

4) 4th Girl - Takes me home to her place, once things start getting hot and heavy she just ups and kicks me out. I didn't really questoin it and left. Psycho

5) 5th girl - Going through a divorce, cheated on husband several times. Finds out I'm single, chases me all over various places. Really aggressive. Fun as hell and is totally open about what she wants. But still, nothing more than a hor.

6) 6th girl - really giving me heavy signs of interest for several days. Really coming on strong. Didn't realise I knew she had starting dating someone else, and I even know the guy. She didn't know I knew the guy either. The look on her face was priceless when she saw me being all buddy buddy with the guy after all of her advances. I feel sorry for him - he's treating her like a girlfriend. Hor.

7) Not sure about this one yet, I'll keep you posted. But I'm expecting she'll turn out to be a psycho hor with a boyfriend.

As PRL said - the 'average' young woman is a hor and should be respected as such. I have 7 examples right here over the last 10 months that proves this point.
Oh my god can I ever relate to your post here.

When I decided to get my game together around April and May of last year, every encounter I've had with any woman that I could either f*ck or date seriously has been drama. Every one.

Check this sh!t out.

Girl 1: Met online. She was totally into me at first then she her interest level dropped mysteriously for some unknown reason, and despite the fact she makes more than me, she tried to get at my pockets. Riiiight.

Girl 2: Met online. She pumped my head up about how good she is in bed and whatnot. She was all over me the first 2 dates. Then suddenly finds religion and decides to wait until marriage to have sex. Weirdo.

Girl 3: Friend of a friend. I should have known something was wrong but I needed the gaming experience. Total attention ***** but she was jocking me, joking about giving me head. Every guy in the spot was on her jock but she kept coming back to me, kissing me and stuff. We exchanged numbers, she begged me to call her but she did not return my phone calls. She went back to her ex-boyfriend who was a complete psycho. No loss, the chick was weird.

Girl 4: Friend of a friend. She wanted a ONS with me but something was seriously amiss with her behavior. She was jocking too hard too fast and she had a man. I felt nervous about the whole thing and I backed off. The next week she gave my roommate a BJ. Last I heard, her man that she lives with along with her kid beat her ass but she forgave him and went back to him.

Girl 5: At the club. Some eye contact and 5 minutes later, we're making out on the dance floor. I called her up and her gangsta-ass ese boyfriend picks up the phone. I'll call her black widow, I guess she was trying to get me shot. Beware of who you mess with.

Girl 6: At a bar. Met her, use DJ tricks, got kiss/#close. I arrange a date and she stands me up. She then calls me up several days later and wants to meet up. I stupidly agreed and she was acting strange, then took off driving drunk. I deleted her number. Psycho.

Girl 7: Online. This chick wanted to f*ck even though she had never met me. Seemed kind of sketchy, plus when I talked to her on the phone, I was turned off by her ghetto accent.

There have been others, such as the bald chick I met online, this other female that was all up on me then acted aloof on the phone, the broad that wanted to have sex with me to make my roommate jealous, the UG1 neighbor who tried to seduce me when drunk, the psycho tweeker Newport Beach chick with fake boobs, another broad that was jocking me hard one minute then stands me up, women flirting with me in front of their large thugged out husbands, it just gets worse and worse.

Every ideal that I ever had in my head has been obliterated once I started learning the game. Where are all the normal women at?

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet....you guys wonder why I hang out here instead of the girly sites!;)

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay Gatsby
Women in their 20s need a boyfriend for various reasons. The insecure women in their 20s need a boyfriend to reassure them that they are attractive, and when he doesn't show her enough attention to fulfill this need, she'll cheat to get it. The career-driven women in their 20s need a boyfriend to get sex, without the "slut" label associated with one night stands or office "romances". Alternatively, career-driven women need a boyfriend to deflect questions why they're not engaged or married yet, and will dump him when the BBD comes along that can help her career or give her the lifestyle to which she would like to become accustomed (e.g., she can stop working and her husband can finance the babymaking).

If you just want to have fun, do as PRL says -- play on the insecurities and Machiavellian schemes of women in their 20s. Just know what you're dealing with and don't fall in love. If you want a relationship, then look for a girl in her 20s that doesn't *need* a boyfriend, but rather wants one for companionship, and ultimately as a life partner.
Damn good post!

I think, however, that once you put women off the pedestal, you don't worry about this kind of thing. If the default behaviour of women is crazy flakiness, well then you just have to act accordingly and use this to your advantage. The problems occur when you expect women to behave rationally and logically.

I recently went on holiday with a group of people including four attractive career women in their late twenties. It was fascinating! They are all intelligent, and had interesting individual conversations with me about politics, history etc, but when they talked amongst themselves, all they EVER talked about was relationships and their own insecurities! I mean they never discussed ANYTHING else! And these are supposedly intelligent educated women!

Marty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Divorce Laws

In response to Eileen's post concerning alimony and such,I would like to respond by pointing out that such laws have been on the books for over a century.These laws were written when women could not have careers or educations and therefore needed protection.
I'm one from the opposite side.I married a woman that wanted kids and family and didn't have the sanity to stick it out.I'm left with 2 kids to raise and a life on hiatus.One thing I've learned is that lost time as you call it can never be regained regardless of how much money you can soak out of the unwitting slob you think screwed you out of it.
I'll never be 27 again.Will never have the same opportunities and those 12 years I spent trying to please someone who didn't appreciate my sacrifice will never be regained.I don't cry foul and I'm not out to try to symbolically give her a hysterectomy the way bitter women fantasize about castrating us (though I would like to see child support for the kids,but that's a different story).
I say it's time to level the playing fields.Women want the 6 figure jobs,the education,the same respect as a man,then play by our rules and quit crying foul whenever you feel it's too tough.
OK so this is the 21st century and women have arrived.For centuries we men needed no alimony and such and now that women are playing the games that were once only for men only they need to learn to take the heat or go back to the kitchen.

Marty

Don Juan
Reaction score
seem to take into account that children are the result of TWO people's actions. Many of the comments lean towards implying that the children belong to the women and are their soley the womans responsibility.
Thank you Eileen,I can honestly say I'm the minority here who is raising 2 children that a WOMAN initially wanted to have and dumped me with the prospect of raising ALONE.You're right.It's a 2 party deal and a 2 party responsibilty.Yet before you look at it being soley a man's sin of dumping kids on the woman look around you.This new breed of woman is a new marvel indeed.She turns the tables by abandoning the children with dad.I have found in recent years that I am not alone and the numbers are growing.There are many more single dads out there who got hooked up with psycho women who leave them with the offspring.

Sure, there are daycares and whatnot, but why would ANYONE want their child to be brought up by daycare employees that make minimum wage if that? I wouldn't want that for my children. If that makes me a *****, so be it. [/B][/QUOTE] <
There is also the problem of the cost of daycare.It takes such a chunk out of your paycheck and its such an inconvenience most of the time it's not worht it.

Marty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen
If all you want is sex, hire a prositute. It's cheaper and more reliable than paying for nights out on the town trying to charm your way into someone pants. Save yourself the hassel.
<Cheaper?Not sure about that one.To get one half decent looking in my area of the country will set you back close to 200 bucks and they practically draw a map on their bodies showing you what you can touch and what not and how.They're about as much fun as a visit to the proctologist.
Personally I thought the free love experiement of the 60's and 70's was a great idea.No hangups,no hassles,do away with such terms as SL*T ot *HOR*,or for that matter STUD.Do away with the double standards,who needs them.

Marty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen
If you marry a woman and decide that she should stay home with the kids ... then divorce her years later, is she not entitled for something due to "lost time" when it comes to where she could have been on a career path if it hadn't been for her staying home to raise your kids?
No because that was probably in her plan at some point anyway.I've met very few women who didn't posess the drive to procreate.Life offers no guarantees at happiness.You posted in a later post about kids being the product of 2 people,so the kids are not "his" kids,they are "their"kids and the responsibility of them belongs to both.
The man may not have been as much of a stay at home nurturer but without his financial support they would never get medical care,education or anything resembling a decent standard of living.
Kids should be the first consideration in divorce,not who got screwed out an education or career.

Marty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Marty:

Eileen never did answer the question of why a woman needs to be paid a salary to raise her own children.
In all fairness,though,it seems like this particular thread lost some steam.