Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The new archetype Roman( the average guy that has trouble finding women)

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The race is more to hint at a certain type of guy.

Chad is the handsome white guy. Tyrone the handsome black guy. All other races will be one of these two, depending upon their character. A " rough" handsome latino( Escobar's son) will be a Tyrone. A educated handsome latino will be Chad. Same for Asian Arab ect.
Agree.

No need to over-complicate things based on race.

All races have Chad and Tyrone and beta losers, with the same attributes/qualities, no matter the color of their skin or their DNA.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Hahaha...well, I guess people who have closed minds would think that
Lots of close minded people here. Not only about OLD, about a bunch of different stuff.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So does Roman eat ramen with his roommates watching reruns like rodents?

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say we have Roman, he graduated from college with a degree in electrical engineering and he works at some company like Raytheon. Roman is in a male dominated career that he makes good money at and overall does well for himself. Roman takes care of himself, maybe he likes hiking or goes to the gym or likes to play pickup basketball games.
So does Roman eat ramen with his roommates watching reruns like rodents?
If Roman isn't someone who roams around, what about "Norman" for a guy who is fairly normal?

To what extent does Norman/Roman ask for help from friends and family? He knows too few women, but a few degrees of separation may be a different story. An extended social network, if you will.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If Roman isn't someone who roams around, what about "Norman" for a guy who is fairly normal?

To what extent does Norman/Roman ask for help from friends and family? He knows too few women, but a few degrees of separation may be a different story. An extended social network, if you will.
Well ,Roman should always be asking people around him to hook him up. Especially occupied women love to play match maker. Imo the only thing they'll want to see is Roman song wht he can and tries everything to find women. He must have a story every now and then. Similar like the woman whose a hopeless Romantic (slvt).

Let the wife's , gf's aunts and nieces be your "bff". Feed them stories and they'll happily help you out.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roman is too cool of a name for a dweeb like Roman. Can we rename him Norman? It's like normal, normal man, a plain mofo. Roman sounds like he's a leather jacket and neck tattoo away from being a Chad.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roman is too cool of a name for a dweeb like Roman. Can we rename him Norman? It's like normal, normal man, a plain mofo. Roman sounds like he's a leather jacket and neck tattoo away from being a Chad.
I agree Roman is too much a Chad name for someone like Roman to bear.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree Roman is too much a Chad name for someone like Roman to bear.
I only know two romans in real life. One was a fat middle aged gay man who was a retired personal chef and the other a drug dealer who ended up behinds bars. Roman is a toss up name lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Norman is definitely a name for a dweeb or at best an AFC.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just liked that "Normal" is one letter away from "normal", making it easier to remember the connection.

@Gamisch How does Norman / Roman differ from the Average Frustrated Chump (AFC)?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that Norman is a better name. It does however sounds like Normandy, a place in France taken over by some bad ass Vikings.

I believe the difference between a Norman and a AFC is the interpretation of the problem . Norman isn't a woman hater (yet). A Roman (Norman) type of guy isn't necessarily insecure about himself. Nor does he feels like he has striking obvious flaws..he "just hasn't met the right one " , untill he starts to realize his daily routine doesn't increase the chance he will meet that right one eventually.

The afc is a straight up sucker for love. He tried everything. Paid sessions withbdating coaches, geomaxxx, leading with the wallet ect. Nothing works the AFC creates a unhealthy amount of resentment towards women and blames them for everything that went wrong.

Roman is bluepilled, but the AFC is blackpilled. Only after Roman actually tries and constantly fails he might become a AFC.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
By @sangheilios I agree and I feel that the biggest issue that most men face in the dating world is due to scarcity or the perception of it. Some of this is legitimately based on reality. Imagine a man that is otherwise successful and well put together but yet struggles with the dating world. It may not even have anything to do with how he looks, his social skills, etc.

Let's say we have Roman, he graduated from college with a degree in electrical engineering and he works at some company like Raytheon. Roman is in a male dominated career that he makes good money at and overall does well for himself. Roman takes care of himself, maybe he likes hiking or goes to the gym or likes to play pickup basketball games. He has a couple male friends he hangs out with, maybe they have a football night at his place or play poker or go bowling, etc. However, the problem for Roman is that he never is really around women. He may see some when he is out shopping for groceries, but that's not neccessarily all that often and it may not even be a realistic scenario for him to capitalize on. He's not really into nightlife so he's basically left with OLD apps. Apps suck for men, so he may get some matches here and there, often from women legitimately below him, and he could go a very long time with no success. However, when he does land a date or find someone he's been experiencing thirst for so long that he behaves in a way that comes across as too intense, which naturally scares her off. This isn't because Roman is a pyscho or needs to see a damn therapist, it's because subconciously he is aware that if it doesn't work out with this one woman in particular he may go months or even years before another opportunity arises. He is also very likely to repeat this same pattern with another woman if he is not aware of these feelings.

This is the reality for many men post college and in the professional world.

It's clear that Roman should just add activities involving women into his life. His routine daily life.

So, in order to do this, Roman need to know which are the best activities in today's society, by category, job, hobby, study, etc., to add quality women in his time.
How does He?

It's like AI that after a period of iteration becomes better and better. So it is the man who, beyond the knowledge of these concepts discussed on the forum, needs experiences that must form him.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roman is an average guy. it's not his fault for being average. it's holeflation.

there was a pond where I lived. it looked like a good place to fish. one weekend I went fishing there, I caught nothing. I asked the other guy if he caught anything. he said no. I went home and worked on a side gig.

every now and then, I would see the same guy fishing there catching nothing. I would say, "nothing today? well, good luck anyways". after a while, I stopped encouraging him. I would say, why are you still fishing here. he would say, I'll catch something. it's bound to happen. I've been trying different lures, etc... it's bound to work....

I would then tell him the pond is empty of fish. holeflation killed them all... give up.. do something else. stop wasting your time.. legend says, he's still there to this day...

on a quiet night, I can still here him whisper, "I just need to be better . change bait more often... be more pua... be more pua....come on roman,, you can do it.."

https://www.reddit.com/r/TikTokCringe/comments/15c031h

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are tons of ways a Roman can become the center of this all. It will just take time and perhaps some money. But especially time and energy, and as we all know women can be ungrateful and entitled. It's hard to give without expectation.
All of this is an indication of 100 percent female ownership of the sexual market and men scrambling to try to get to the top of the heap. As I said in another post in another thread, it’s both funny and pathetic.

So it’s basically men doing whatever women want them to do for female validation. That’s what the sexual market devolved into.

Make more money (not happening any time soon for most salaried men, even those with “good” salaries).
Go to the gym.
Be a clown, comedian, court jester, and MC.
Get tattoo sleeves.
Buy a Range Rover.
Be a scumbag.
Be a criminal.
“Roll deep” (from a posse) to show you got that social clout.
Have an “edge”.
Do steroids.
Excessively groom yourself (eg, men having meltdowns over the slightest baldness).
Act like a woman (as one female poster says, “get the female psyche).
“Start your own business”

This is likely the first era in the history of the world in which the female race has men as a group running for cover, swimming upstream, jumping through hoops, and by the balls.

Again, fascinating and pathetic.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is likely the first era in the history of the world in which the female race has men as a group running for cover, swimming upstream, jumping through hoops, and by the balls.
Only the ones desperate enough to give a fok.