The Loveshack/SoSuave Discussion [Merged Threads]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Yeah I might be gone by tomorrow morning. Was it seriously THAT offensive? Or is she just using that as an excuse?
How would you guys take it if a chick in the mature man's forum said something that could be percieved as insulting, to STR8UP or one of the older guys, about their wrinkly old balls, or their less than stellar pistol?? There are TONS of threads over there that claim older men are the sh!t. It is the same thing that you guys are dealing with over there. If chicks were to come here and see some of those threads, they'd be just as quick to point out a few things, and if someone was to compare a certain susceptible member's major member to dried beef jerky... You'd be up in arms for sure.

Do unto others as you wish done to you!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I'd be offended if I girl said my c0ck might taste like an astro pop but If I had a gut... she wouldn't want me. She doesn't even know me enough to be offended!

And second of all, if I WAS OFFENDED I wouldn't ask a mod to delete someone's post because I didn't like it. That's just childish!

I made a crack about you sucking a baseball through a crazystraw and YOU didn't get offended. Hell, you didn't even respond.

Iqqi, you're starting make me think that all women aren't as thick-skinned as you are. Hmm

Edit: By the way you used the word "chicks" to describe women. I'm offended! Mods!! Delete her post!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
I don't think I'd be offended if I girl said my c0ck might taste like an astro pop but If I had a gut... she wouldn't want me. She doesn't even know me enough to be offended!

And second of all, if I WAS OFFENDED I wouldn't ask a mod to delete someone's post because I didn't like it. That's just childish!

I made a crack about you sucking a baseball through a crazystraw and YOU didn't get offended. Hell, you didn't even respond.

Iqqi, you're starting make me think that all women aren't as thick-skinned as you are. Hmm

Edit: By the way you used the word "chicks" to describe women. I'm offended! Mods!! Delete her post!

There are a lot of sensitive people in this world. Even here, at sosuave, much to my surprise! :cool:

Lord forbid you tell someone they are acting like a pvssy!!!

But you actually went a step further, and specified what the pvssy might taste like! :D

Bad Thunder.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
There are a lot of sensitive people in this world. Even here, at sosuave, much to my surprise! :cool:

Lord forbid you tell someone they are acting like a pvssy!!!

But you actually went a step further, and specified what the pvssy might taste like! :D

Bad Thunder.

WHAT IT MIGHT TASTE LIKE!! MIGHT!!! I mean, God bless her if it actually TASTE like one of my favorite pies! My God can you imagine how happy her boyfriend would be!?

Warm it up a little..
Put some whipped cream on top of it...

*sigh* Now I'm actually starting to feel bad! Thanks, Iqqi!! XD

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
iqqi said:
How would you guys take it if a chick in the mature man's forum said something that could be percieved as insulting, to STR8UP or one of the older guys, about their wrinkly old balls, or their less than stellar pistol??!
Pot say hi to kettle.

KarmaSutra said:
03-12-2008, 01:08 PM "What we've got here is a - (beat) - failure to communicate."
iqqi said:
03-27-2008, 01:26 So basically what we have here, is a failure to communicate.
A plagiarist too?

iqqi said:
03-26-2008, 10:05 PM That would be plagiarism, don't do that.
Oh man, you told on yourself.

iqqi said:
So who guessed my handle over there? Any takers, haha, I made it kind of obvious.
It's Disgruntled Old Bird.

I win!

So not only are you an extreme pessimist, a Fairweather poster, a mumbling, stumbling idiot but also a hypocrit and a coward.

Gee, why don't more men find you alluring?

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
ww.loveshack.org/forums/t148154/

Haha. I wasn't TRYING to offend her! Honestly! I think I've been making some progress and I don't want to get banned for that. Ahh whatever!
Dude!! I was trying to help this chick in the coping forum. She's in bad shape, well, I'm sure in worse shape now.

You should apologize.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Blah blah blah

A plagiarist too?
I can't believe you'd really try to take credit for that one. :rolleyes:

And :crackup:

And :moon:

And I am also not surprised that more men on the SOSUAVE aka BFC Board, don't find me alluring. I prefer the real life ones that do, anyhoo.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I complemented her on her looks. That might be just as good as an apology.

Edit: Iqqi, you know I'm head over heels for you so don't act surpised!

Edit 2: "real life ones"? What are we, a message board full of stuffed raggedy Andies?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
So not only are you an extreme pessimist, a Fairweather poster, a mumbling, stumbling idiot but also a hypocrit and a coward.

Gee, why don't more men find you alluring?
^^^^ That would be an example of flame baiting and name calling, by the way. You shouldn't do that over there if you want to be well recieved.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
I complemented her on her looks. That might be just as good as an apology.
OK, I just did some damage control on that thread...

I wonder how long it will take for us all to get banned.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You call THAT "DAMAGE CONTROL"!?!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

We're doomed.:nervous:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
iqqi said:
^^^^ That would be an example of flame baiting and name calling, by the way. You shouldn't do that over there if you want to be well recieved.
I'll keep it in mind.

Thank you for your concern as I know it's heartfelt.

Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:

Iqqi is turning into a man. Told ya this place is going to ruin you.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, I haven't had this much fun on sosuave in YEARS!

I discovered that you have to pay a fee over there for a "Supporting Membership" which allows you to PM other members.
No, that's what they want you to think.

All you have to do is turn Private Messaging on, and you're good to go.

...and if you talk about turning Private Messaging on in the public forum, your post gets deleted.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dam des. How do you turn private messaging on?

Oh, what was your Name over there?

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
edit: okay, maybe I didn't get canned. My browser was just acting goofy.

Dude, I can't find the options that turns my private messaging on!

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I GOT FVCKING BANNED.

After two years of dedicated posting and helping other forum members, they toss me out like a bag of mouldy used tampons.
Don't worry Des I'm plotting revenge for you as we speak.

I've got a great idea for a character to make at that place and I'm going to need KarmaSutra's unique brand of comedy to tear my character apart...but more gently than he does here to real AFC's so that the symps and feminists over there don't ban us.

Ahh who am I kidding? He got away with the double penetration campbell's soup Mother Theresa joke over there he can say anything that he wants. :crackup:

So yeah its gonna be fvckin great if I can muster the energy either later today or tomorrow to create the account and PM Karma and give him the details of how this needs to go. I've got a bit more planned to mess with their heads than just comedy talk. :p

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To turn Private Messaging on:

Go to "My Profile / CP"
... oh cool! You can see your warnings here!

Go to "Edit Options"

Under "Messaging & Notification" click "enable private messaging"

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.