The Loveshack/SoSuave Discussion [Merged Threads]

Status
Not open for further replies.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in another forum, and the discussion came to men and women, and I kind of let loose my ss mentality and the women there tried to tear me apart but I held my own. One chick who was furious at what I was saying just started PMing me for no reason after I called her sexy, this is right after she was so sad and alarmed at my extreme views.

Maybe I'll look more into this online stuff lol.

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Rather than arguing with the losers there, I'd suggest that we start fvcking their women instead. That is how to make the loveshack guys listen - lead by example, and show them what it is like to have real skills.
'Tis a good idea indeed. A seminar in online game. Hmm. Methinks the idea would require a tremendous amount of time and effort, which I am uncertain I am willing to give. Just being honest.

Victory Unlimited said:
IF any of us DO find men who are wanting to learn of what we believe in on THIS site, is it possible for us to have someone HERE who DOES have Loveshack private messaging to be our AMBASSADOR------someone HERE, who can communicate to them on behalf of the So Suave Soldier who has targeted that Loveshack member for our "selective service"????
I think you have to be an "established member" or either pay the fee. It's my assumption that you must reach a certain amount of posts before you get this privelege. Paying the fee only expedites the process. At the current rate of the bannings, I doubt any of us will be making "established member" status anytime soon.

It's going to be a slow day at work for me, it seems. So I can perform my second tour of duty today. I am in self-debate as to whether I want to play the role of hopeless AFC again. I don't think I can take that anymore. Besides, it's pretty transparent.

Last edited:

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
The part about spending too many minutes thinking about a girl, I was thinking of that the other day but couldn't remember where I heard it, it was just in my head, thanks for the reminder VU.

Yo RESET,

You're welcome, my friend. One thing I have found in trying to translate the things I say so freely over to "over there" is that it can REALLY be an exercise in diplomacy----that is, if your goal REALLY is to actuallly reach some of those guys.

And hell, I know for a fact that I am FAR from one of the more abrasive guys here @ So Suave. But even still, I had to actually DEBATE with myself for a minute or two in my editing process just to convince myself that using the term "Attention Whhore" was probably NOT gonna go over well. :crackup:

But even still, maybe these more watered down, less in-your-face versions of some of my posts MIGHT help some guys over there...Who knows?

Peace...one day.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As Towelie I am constantly refuting the allegation that the influx of SS posters represents misogny, gender-hate, etc, and they are unable to come back with any examples. So I would recommend that everyone try and keep their posts free of overtly woman-bashing material, and like VU, keep threads free of terms like slut and whore, and be careful with genrealisations, using boring parenthesis like '(a lot of) women' etc. We can win the argument and prove we are the rational, level-headed ones to boot.

Still, it doesn't really matter what evidence they have in front of them, they are all squawking about woman-bashing and misogyny.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow "the matrix" has alot of guys on that site locked in like bad cancer. There are some salvageable cases though. After I lay a decent foundation I'm sure I can show some of them the light and bring them into the fold. There are tons more that are just too far gone. It's like watching someone going down in a plane crash. I wish I could help but there's little I can do.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They will use words like that. In the other forum I mentioned I was talking about nature, the natural order of things, feminine and masculine polarity, and listing the different qualities of men and women. Nothing really insulting but I was called a bigot and everything.

You can't criticize women's behavior or even contemplate it in a non-positive way without being called mysoginistic, by these women.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VU, I have no problem sending PMs on other people's behalf, but unfortunately, most others have to also turn their PMing on even if they reach the alotted number to do so.

Last edited:

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk, Reset, and the rest of the guys are right...

There is a brick wall of FEMI-NAZI-ism standing in our way over there. But we KNEW this shyt going in, though. lol

That's why I feel it is paramount that we remember our MISSION (or is this just my mission??):

To do our part in shining a light, throwing SOME guys a rope, and then pulling the more consistently curious ones over to OUR side.

If we go in with the mind set of just telling the Bytches (the NON-feminine women) "how it is"-----then we're ALL dead in the water-------as I have no immediate desire to die like the soldiers in 300 (at least, NOT YET, that is...)!

My particular focus is really on reaching the guys who have at least a little light of positive masculinity shining through the cracks of their heavily feminized mentalities.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
There is a brick wall of FEMI-NAZI-ism standing in our way over there. But we KNEW this shyt going in, though. lol

That's why I feel it is paramount that we remember our MISSION (or is this just my mission??):

To do our part in shining a light, throwing SOME guys a rope, and then pulling the more consistently curious ones over to OUR side.

If we go in with the mind set of just telling the Bytches (the NON-feminine women) "how it is"-----then we're ALL dead in the water-------as I have no immediate desire to die like the soldiers in 300 (at least, NOT YET, that is...)!

My particular focus is really on reaching the guys who have at least a little light of positive masculinity shining through the cracks of their heavily feminized mentalities.
I'm with you Victory!! I think the best strategy is to recruit their best posters over here personally. It's like arguing with a brick wall over there...doesn't accomplish anything.

We need to climb over that brick wall.

labrat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Saved!

Hi,
I found the LS forum after getting dumped. Hooray for NC, at least I learned that over there! But I stayed there far too long, and all the "oh that's terrible, I feel for you, I'm going through exactly the same thing" posts just confirmed to me that my misery was normal and it was ok to feel so bad. Then I saw a thread linking to Pook's Fifteen Lessons on here: thank you whoever posted that. You saved me from the lingering melodramatic swamp of LS! If only SS was higher rated on google than LS!
So go for this holy crusade of yours, I'm all for it. You saved me, you'll save others!

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My account over there remains "unconfirmed." With the influx of new members and the perceived correlatioal "mysoginist" postings, they may be cross-referencing IP addresses to new account requests. This is now becoming a war of intelligence gathering.

I would almost GUARANTEE that we have spies in our midst. Let us not forget how conniving and ruthless these femi-nazi fembots can be. This is a chess match, my dotcomrades.

We need to start a new thread, welcoming the male loveshackers into our community. They will be coming soon. Someone over at loveshack is going to expose our infiltration, and we are going to witness ensuing waves of males and femi-nazi fembots.

They might be onto us, be we're onto them being onto us. We're operating at the fourth level of psychology here. I repeat: THIS WAR HAS BECOME A WAR OF INTELLIGENCE GATHERING.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's fun to argue with women a little, but more fun to not care.

The guys over there may be more likely to notice what you're saying if you just kind of focus on them and ignore the women more or less. Even seeing a guy not be bowled over online with what a women is saying in itself would be a major example of a different mindset.

It's like you guys got drunk and raided the village and had a great time but now it's the next day and it's time to rebuild the village in your image.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I guess those that are meant to be saved will eventually find a way"

That's right. That's why it is said: "When the student is ready, the Teacher shall appear".

Paper Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
labrat said:
Hi,
I found the LS forum after getting dumped. Hooray for NC, at least I learned that over there! But I stayed there far too long, and all the "oh that's terrible, I feel for you, I'm going through exactly the same thing" posts just confirmed to me that my misery was normal and it was ok to feel so bad. Then I saw a thread linking to Pook's Fifteen Lessons on here: thank you whoever posted that. You saved me from the lingering melodramatic swamp of LS! If only SS was higher rated on google than LS!
So go for this holy crusade of yours, I'm all for it. You saved me, you'll save others!
Seems like this is actually producing results. :cheer:

Welcome, man.

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
labrat said:
Hi,

Would you like to take the red pill?

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just went over to loveshack and checked out the romantic forum. You guys are hilarious. I can spot everyone of you guys, ha-ha!

I see the thread bumped to the top with some lady yelling about how the sexism has been getting bad lately, lol.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You saved me from the lingering melodramatic swamp of LS
It served perhaps to kiss a few wounds temporarily but sooner or later, to be healthy, one has to progress, not stay in the sick bed. And those sites can keep you in a mind frame that's unproductive.

I recently revisited one of those "save your marriage" type sites I frequented a few *years* ago back when I went through my little breakup. Some of the same people were still there, still going over the same details, expounding them, that brought them there in the first place. STUCK is what they are.

Oh I posted my little "if I knew back then what I know now, this is what I would've done" and all I got was "makes a lot of sense, BUT..." and people wanting to stay stuck.

They want to be stuck. It's familiar for them, it's comfortable for them. And, noteworthy, is that it keeps them emotionally tied to their ex, that person they loved and lost, that they cannot move from for if they do, they "lose" them forever, although that person is already far gone.

The bad advice doled out mostly serves to keep misery among its company.

On a side note, this is not what you want to turn out like: met an older dude a few years ago. His woman left him some years prior, she had moved on with her life and got a new man. But this poor guy... he tells me that he still believes that he and her are one, and that this union of he and her was divinely ordained and so, cannot be undone by virtue of the facts, and that he still considers her to be his sole wife and even has "conversations" with her where he knows they're still spiritually connected. IOW, this guy's flipped and deluded himself.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To penkitten way back in this thread

I can't believe they have THREE forums for cheating - 'Cheating, Jealousy and Relationships', 'Infidelity' and 'The Other Man/Woman'.

Sure one is for the perps and the others for the victims, but still..

Status
Not open for further replies.