The Loveshack/SoSuave Discussion [Merged Threads]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically what we have here, is a failure to communicate.

You guys are trying to help a bunch of ppl who you percieve to be unhappy with relationships, due to their postings, and you guys think that it is because they are on the extreme side of AFC. In turn, you decide to combat them to wake them up, and to see another viewpoint.

In turn, they resist, and call you names, such as troll. And threaten to ban you, or they do just ban you, basically because your viewpoint is not the same. They probably even team up on you, which would really be frustrating and unfair... however atleast you have an entire forum here at SS to back you up.

I wonder if someone came here and saw a bunch of unhappy men, and said "hey guys, I think your issue MIGHT be XYZ", if you guys would be open to another viewpoint that was different than the prevalent one here. What would be worse, is if a person came here and thought you guys were lost beyond hope, because it might come through in their attitude and the way they addressed some of your "pitiful threads" (as they saw it).

Maybe this is a great exercise for you to all see that other viewpoints should be considered, and not just labeled flames and trolling... such as yours are all being labeled now.

My tip, would be to try and not get impatient with them and "attack", because I have found that doesn't go over to well with people stuck in their ways. :)

And of course, some men, you just can't reach.

From the sidelines, the iq

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
So basically what we have here, is a failure to communicate.

You guys are trying to help a bunch of ppl who you percieve to be unhappy with relationships, due to their postings, and you guys think that it is because they are on the extreme side of AFC. In turn, you decide to combat them to wake them up, and to see another viewpoint.

In turn, they resist, and call you names, such as troll. And threaten to ban you, or they do just ban you, basically because your viewpoint is not the same. They probably even team up on you, which would really be frustrating and unfair... however atleast you have an entire forum here at SS to back you up.

I wonder if someone came here and saw a bunch of unhappy men, and said "hey guys, I think your issue MIGHT be XYZ", if you guys would be open to another viewpoint that was different than the prevalent one here. What would be worse, is if a person came here and thought you guys were lost beyond hope, because it might come through in their attitude and the way they addressed some of your "pitiful threads" (as they saw it).

Maybe this is a great exercise for you to all see that other viewpoints should be considered, and not just labeled flames and trolling... such as yours are all being labeled now.

My tip, would be to try and not get impatient with them and "attack", because I have found that doesn't go over to well with people stuck in their ways. :)

And of course, some men, you just can't reach.

From the sidelines, the iq

Please do not take this the wrong way - I have nothing against you, and I believe that one should be free to post what they want, even if I don't agree with it.

But, why do you post on this website? What do you have to gain by doing so?

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
It's not over for me.

I'm finally getting through to some people in the second chances forum!!

I'm winning the battle over there!!:cheer:

Anyone else having good luck?
Thunder, I applaude you! That's the spirit, this is the way to go!

Picking one forum is key I just realized. There's too many forums it gets overwhelming, with bad advise thrown around like rice at an ill-advised wedding.

But...by picking one forum and beating some sense into it, may just work.

The second chance forum's a good one too. They really need honest good guidance. I may try and tackle the coping forum. Those poor b@stards....

Alright men, I'm going back in...and again, thank you Thunder, you are my inspiration this bloody day.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luveno said:
Please do not take this the wrong way - I have nothing against you, and I believe that one should be free to post what they want, even if I don't agree with it.

But, why do you post on this website? What do you have to gain by doing so?

Why are you over at Loveshack? Or are you really just trolling?

For that matter, why are YOU here? Our reasons could be similar.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Why are you over at Loveshack? Or are you really just trolling?

For that matter, why are YOU here? Our reasons could be similar.
Wow! Fire!

Ok, then...I first came here because I needed advice on how to deal with my crazy-girlfriend at the time. I found out about it because I used to read the doclove articles on the mainpage, and decided to see what the forum was about.

I'm here now, four years later, to give advice to guys who need it.

As for Loveshack, if you look at the number of posts I have, as well as my join date, and compare those to my numbers here, you'd know that I'm trolling the 'shack.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luveno said:
Wow! Fire!

Ok, then...I first came here because I needed advice on how to deal with my crazy-girlfriend at the time. I found out about it because I used to read the doclove articles on the mainpage, and decided to see what the forum was about.

I'm here now, four years later, to give advice to guys who need it.
Yup. Our reasons are quite similar.

As for you trolling the Shack, I wonder how many guys here are really trying to HELP and OPEN some EYES to another viewpoint, and how many are admittedly just trolling for entertainment?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luveno said:
Why do you want to help guys out?

I personally learned a lot from this site years ago, I enjoy the good discussions (when they pop up), and it is painful to read some of the extremely ____________ viewpoints here. I think there is a level that AFC and BFC's are both trying to reach. I feel like I am pretty much there, and the only thing holding back the BFC's is their B, while the only thing holding the AFC's back, is their A. Once they get rid of the A and the B, there won't be a FC!!! :)

If you mean why do I want to help guys out, as in the male populous in general, lol, well I don't see them as the enemy.

So who guessed my handle over there? Any takers, haha, I made it kind of obvious. Any tasks?

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Positive, I think the second chances forum just might be one of the most important forums there.

These guys have spent their entire relationship or ENTIRE lives being someone they THOUGHT they should be.

The second chance forum seems to be there so that guys repeat the same mistakes they did before. They've built a whole idea of what think they are, based on others.

Being dumped or breaking up with someone should put you on the fence. On one side you have who you were; (the matrix) the wake of your boat. The other side of the fence you have POTENTIAL. The better man that you CAN be! Many of these responses advocate giving someone "time" thinking that's the problem! TIME! "Yeah that's why she doesn't like me! It's not TIME for her to like me!"

Rubbish. As they lean towards the side of where they use to be, I pull them by their ponytails and drag them into reality. :crackup:

"Second Chances" hits close to home too. I won't lie.:D

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
So who guessed my handle over there? Any takers, haha, I made it kind of obvious. Any tasks?
What forum did you post in?

Edit: Nevermind, Miss "Ho". ^_~

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Being dumped or breaking up with someone should put you on the fence. On one side you have who you were; (the matrix) the wake of your boat. The other side of the fence you have POTENTIAL. The better man that you CAN be! Many of these responses advocate giving someone "time" thinking that's the problem! TIME! "Yeah that's why she doesn't like me! It's not TIME for her to like me!"
:up: Read some of your posts there, you are making a difference. I'll say I'd back you up anytime brother, but you don't need it!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'm probably going to get banned after this.

A lady there was saying how she thinks guys are missing out by having sex with YOUNGER women and not the old ones. I responded with

Your vagina might taste like pumpkin pie, but if I look at you and don't get hard...

I might go out shopping again.

Hm. How much weight did you actually gain?

She responded with:
This is just vile. There is absolutely no need to speak to women like this, here or anywhere. Just reading this sort of comment makes me nauseous.

Mods, if you're reading, can this be deleted?
My last reply made me spit out my drink just typing it:
Seriously I apologize if that was offensive to you. Talking about how your vagina might taste like a certain fruity pie is rather personal, and I won't be talking about it again. Anyways it was a hypothetical. I wasn't personally talking about YOUR vagina.

I would never know how your vagina would taste. That's a FACT!

Yet you want to say guys are missing out on an older woman. You're pretty much discriminating against the younger ones, saying that guys are missing out? Ludicrous!

If you can look past my offensive comment about your vagina and how it taste, please address the rest of it.
Yeah I might be gone by tomorrow morning. Was it seriously THAT offensive? Or is she just using that as an excuse?

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Yeah I might be gone by tomorrow morning. Was it seriously THAT offensive? Or is she just using that as an excuse?
What thread was this? I'll back you up.

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a head's up in case you guys didn't know, but the mods over there can track any links to their site. We've been drawing some heat over there, so they might start tracking.

Ah fvck it. Who cares right?

Status
Not open for further replies.