Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The "Just Got Dumped" GUIDE

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you very much. I still get the feeling that l was wrong. Is this normal. Like l said before this was my first relationship
Bruh she left you ten times and you always accepted her back. Time for you to step away from her COMPLETELY, because SHE'S the one hurting YOU. She treated you like a dog.

Shugo

Reaction score
I think lm wrong because l get the feeling that my getting angry in the course of our argument about making me second to her friends, not doing what l tell her to do but if it were her friends she would run to do it without hesitating, and the like, drove her away. That's why to be honest. I feel like l shouldn't have confronted her in the first place. That's the honest story behind this feeling

Shugo

Reaction score
Stack****EmUp your words are exceptionally correct. I'm realizing it now that you have mentioned it. My sincere gratitude

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were wrong to confront her but not for moral reasons. For the most part, you can't critisize the way a woman treats you. You can only manipulate them to change their behaviour and that has to be done subtlety. You would have been better off giving her less attention when she bloes you off or going no contact for a few days. Women generally don't look at things from the point of view that they should change their behaviour to benefit you. They will change their behaviour if you make it so that it benefits them. Again, like a child. You have to have the power to punish or you can withdraw reward. But this girl ain't for you mate.

Shugo

Reaction score
Thank you very much lm beginning to see the picture now l totally understand and agree

Shugo

Reaction score
I typically understand. I'm grateful for your help. Although l never imagined it to be so painful l now understand that love does hurt a lot. With your help lm getting a clear picture of how this world of the heart tends to operate. Thank you all

kennyken

Reaction score
Hi guys long time lurker.

I know its an old post but I tried no contact with a woman but lasted 3 days. :(

She said it was easier for her to move on from me In these 3 days as i wasn't in her mind so much

Shes got another boyfriend of about 2 months now and I'm scared if I do a full no contact period she will move on and get over me

We was on and off for about 10 years and have a child together so full no contact is impossible.

She said we should be friends :(

Please help

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stuff as a reminder in situation where the girl wants to friendzone (and you don't want) or dump you.....

Wish I had a story to share.... however all I have is this girl (a oneitis).... who seeks to friendzone me.... than after 2 weeks NC she explose my phone to ask my ''professionnal'' advice (she called 6 times, text 5 times, asking for a meetup) ... when I was going to an event where she would be.... she exploded my phone to go together. (remember she friendzoned).... the rest is just a going down in flame.

However, I noticed.... if you NC a girl you meet and took her number, she might have been interested or not and than you hit her up a couple of months later... you can get a date

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want her back though. Should I go no contact?
Of course, but it's already too late bud. You're in denial, and seeking validation from her. The fact she's getting harpooned by another guy hurts your ego. Understand these proccesses at work and also realize theres billions of women out there bud.

kennyken

Reaction score
We have shared a kiss lots of times and she told Me she loves me and wants to be with with me. Just has feelings for someone else

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have shared a kiss lots of times and she told Me she loves me and wants to be with with me. Just has feelings for someone else
What a woman has told you or done with you in the past is absolutely no indicator on where her attraction and intention are in this new moment. When gauging a woman's attraction what matters most is what her actions (not words) are saying right now.

J-Rod

Reaction score
Great friggin read!!
I was dating a girl for roughly four months, it was a long distance relationship I'll add. We talked all the time over two months before seeing each other and fell in love. she flew here in February and I flew to her in March. Met all her family when there and they loved me! they told her Im a keeper! So the week after I get back she breaks up with me. She says " I love you and your ****in perfect but Im not perfect for you." She added "something happened three weeks ago that brought allot of pain forward and I cant deal with it right now." So instead of letting me in and provide support she turned tail and ran. She also stated it had nothing to do with another guy or girl, which I do believe. ( sure call me a fool but I do trust her). The event she was referring to three weeks ago could be her bio mom getting involved and messaging me over FB to tell me how happy her daughter was now she had me. The ex took HUGE offence to this and told me her bio mom gets involved in her relationships and then they go bad. The ex also said "a partner does not make you happy, you make you happy." which I agree to on some level. I was a little perturbed at the break up and told her I was a fool and saw this coming for some reason. We parted ways and I haven't spoken to her at all. She wished me well on my Bday and I thanked her, sweet and simple. I dont talk to her at all and dont plan on since she needed her "space and time" to figure things out. Tell me why I even consider having her back in my life? She seems like she has ALLOT of personal issues shes been running from for far to long. I care allot about her however is a woman like this worth my time?

Cem

Reaction score
I am in a similar situation as well. And mine was a long distance relationship too. After 5 months, she decided to go back to her abusive, violent ex husband. Yes she was divorced eight months ago. But it felt so natural that I had began to feel that we were in the beginning ıf something real. I hadn't felt like a transitional guy, rebound guy. Like your situation, Rod, I received the warning three weeks before the end: mixed feelings, hesitations... What was a very sincere relationship began to become different, detached day by day. The thing is that I am almost sure that she didn't take this decision by herself, but it was imposed on her by her family. My first thoughts were to fly to her country and support her, motivate her about the future.. But I quickly realized that it would be a mistake.. It's so hard to distance myself from our routines, our talks, her smile and caring attitude. If I believed that she left me on her freewill, I wouldn't think about her even for a second. But my problem is that I seriously think that she was manipulated into this choice.. I can't help but think that she will eventually realize her mistake and contact me again.. Did you have any development on your situation Rod?

Darwin

Reaction score
She dumped me 6 months ago i contacted her few times ended me blocking her social media now her birthday is after 15 days im planning not to contact her again but wanna now if this strategy works after 6 months.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She dumped me 6 months ago i contacted her few times ended me blocking her social media now her birthday is after 15 days im planning not to contact her again but wanna now if this strategy works after 6 months.
It's about healing and moving on. If she hasn't been trying to contact you in 6 months chances are she has moved on.

Go meet new women and never mind an ex of 6 months ago

Mr.Mac55

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just an amazing thread. So glad I found it. I'm just over 24 hours since being dumped after a very serious 9 month relationship with nothing more than a lame "You're too good for me....it's not you it's me" text. A TEXT of all things! I'm Day 1 in the NC challenge and while the pain is real, I'm actually looking forward to how this will go while simultaneously healing and focusing on other things.

Mr.Mac55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow....not even 32 hours since dumping me and she already sent me an “I miss you!” text....

Ho-Lee Sheeite

Last edited: