Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The girl is going to see her BOYFRIEND?!

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, well as I've posted before, I've been getting with this girl for about 4 weeks now. I've fvcked her only ONCE...yea I know WTF...but anyways...not this weekend but NEXT weekend she is going to arizona (were in Indiana) to see her so called "EX" boyfriend. Now I'm 100% planning on getting with other girls while she is gone btu I wantd to know how to handle the situation...should I talk to her about it? Or should I just let her go and see how she handles it? What do you guys think...I've never been in a situation like this before.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Double standards.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not your girlfriend, you're not her boyfriend. You're holding double standards saying it's fine for you to do something and she isn't.

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nono i was thinkin about just being really nice pretending like shes not even leaving and then when she leaves i'm going to get with as many girls as possible...pretty much HOAR myself lol...then when she gets back jsut argue with her about it or some **** (hopefully she will bring it up)

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have problems.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vincent said:
You have problems.
Yeah, I agree. If you're worried that she's gonna go and sleep around with other guys, you probably shouldn't be doing the same to her...

But, if you don't really care about your relationship with this girl, I guess you might as well go for it.

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I have problems? This girl is going to go see her EX BOYFRIEND, who she is planning on having sex with plenty of times, I know this arleady. We ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE, never were. So therefore its fine if I get with other girls, now she will still get angry btu she relaly has no rigth to.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vincent said:
You have problems.
I think he and this girl both do.

they've been sharing a bed for an entire month, they might as well be in a complete relationship and she's making plans to go F her ex boyfriend while he's making plans to go F random other girls.

toddC said:
We ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE, never were.
then stop sharing a bed with her. unless the cuddling is really that good.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your whole little "i'm jealous so i'm going to make her jealous" scheme wont work.
girls are good, they may not seem smart, btu she'll fvck you three ways to friday if you piss her off.
You having sex with others wont show your devotion to the relationship, infact if she comes back and hears ehr FB fvcked other girls, SHE'LL NEXT YOU.
get your game together, either get exclusive with this girl, or stop getting used.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
toddC said:
How do I have problems? This girl is going to go see her EX BOYFRIEND, who she is planning on having sex with plenty of times, I know this arleady. We ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE, never were. So therefore its fine if I get with other girls, now she will still get angry btu she relaly has no rigth to.
You're not exclusive, so stop being a jealous little boy.

Anyway, as it has been said, she is going to sleep with him, you are going to sleep with other girls. If you whine about what she's doing, take a look in the mirror.

You don't have the right to object. You are not her boyfriend. No complaining, no whining, you're not allowed to.