"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

The Future of dating and why men are even more screwed than now

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
272
Age
29
Location
North Carolina, US
No offense, this chat is getting a teeny bit toxic so if we could just limit ourselves to SoSuave-based thoughts, advice, and comments, that would be great. Keep your thoughts about voting to yourself please. There are other forums for that
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
The game is outdated and unfortunately they don't understand our struggles
The game might be outdated but the female psych is not. Pay closer attention to female psychology. It has remained virtually consistent over the years. Once you understand this, you can develop your own game or modify existing game to fit.
 

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
First there will be no remedies to helping men going forward because it does not economically or politically benefit the higher ups. Women spend more money and are more becoming more increasingly powerful in politics. Until men take stand in education, economics, and politics, I don't see any legislator or business going out of their way help men. You can **** and moan all you want about Gillette and **** but facts are facts. Companies and legislators ARE always going to do what benefits them, so there's your answer to solving that. Men are losing badly on this platform and just going underground on YouTube to **** ain't going to work. Eventually YouTube will start banning red pill, mgtow, Joe Rogan, and etc later down the road.

The rise of the cleanup man! With marriage & dating becoming obsolete, you will have a lot more Auntie Anne's and single moms out there in the dating market. In addition, dating apps are making it harder for younger men to find women because a 20 year old woman would rather hook up with a 28-30 year old guy with his own apartment, vehicle, and money than some ashy elbowed 20 year old boy in his mom's basement or dorm room. As a result, you will have a lot more sexually frustrated young men enter their 30s with a lot of saved up money and desperation. These men will become the crusaders for Auntie Anne's and single moms and save them from their horrible mistakes.

Women will be much more fatter in the future " The average American woman 20 years old and up weighs 170.6 pounds and stands at 63.7 inches (almost 5 feet, 4 inches) tall"! This is ridiculous because I'm 6ft 1 and 175 pounds lol. I don't even know if this data is pre-covid either lol. Again with nothing to keep women in check, what's going to keep their weight in check....NOTHING!

At the end of the day, the only hope I see is one of these desperate sexually frustrated gen z men going rogue and making some super AI sex robot to stop this horrible dating reality. You can continue to lie to yourself by hoping that game, looks, money, and status will save you from this horrible reality, but it won't. The only option men have right now is to subscribe to the free agent lifestyle and to have sex as minimum as possible. I will be leaving this site because I'm marking anything promoting chasing women as toxic because it's not beneficial to my life and it seems like it won't ever be. I'm over 6ft, make 6 figures, and have a 6 pack and I shouldn't be having to make concessions for some washed up 49er so I can maybe have 20 minutes of sex. If you want to waste your time on monsters then go ahead, but writing is on the wall lol. There are ways to have sex with women and avoid these games, but you do run the risk of stds, being in a me too investigation, catching feelings, having kids, and etc.
5 ft 4 and 170, damn thats alot of ass.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
First there will be no remedies to helping men going forward because it does not economically or politically benefit the higher ups. Women spend more money and are more becoming more increasingly powerful in politics. Until men take stand in education, economics, and politics, I don't see any legislator or business going out of their way help men. You can **** and moan all you want about Gillette and **** but facts are facts. Companies and legislators ARE always going to do what benefits them, so there's your answer to solving that. Men are losing badly on this platform and just going underground on YouTube to **** ain't going to work. Eventually YouTube will start banning red pill, mgtow, Joe Rogan, and etc later down the road.

The rise of the cleanup man! With marriage & dating becoming obsolete, you will have a lot more Auntie Anne's and single moms out there in the dating market. In addition, dating apps are making it harder for younger men to find women because a 20 year old woman would rather hook up with a 28-30 year old guy with his own apartment, vehicle, and money than some ashy elbowed 20 year old boy in his mom's basement or dorm room. As a result, you will have a lot more sexually frustrated young men enter their 30s with a lot of saved up money and desperation. These men will become the crusaders for Auntie Anne's and single moms and save them from their horrible mistakes.

Women will be much more fatter in the future " The average American woman 20 years old and up weighs 170.6 pounds and stands at 63.7 inches (almost 5 feet, 4 inches) tall"! This is ridiculous because I'm 6ft 1 and 175 pounds lol. I don't even know if this data is pre-covid either lol. Again with nothing to keep women in check, what's going to keep their weight in check....NOTHING!

At the end of the day, the only hope I see is one of these desperate sexually frustrated gen z men going rogue and making some super AI sex robot to stop this horrible dating reality. You can continue to lie to yourself by hoping that game, looks, money, and status will save you from this horrible reality, but it won't. The only option men have right now is to subscribe to the free agent lifestyle and to have sex as minimum as possible. I will be leaving this site because I'm marking anything promoting chasing women as toxic because it's not beneficial to my life and it seems like it won't ever be. I'm over 6ft, make 6 figures, and have a 6 pack and I shouldn't be having to make concessions for some washed up 49er so I can maybe have 20 minutes of sex. If you want to waste your time on monsters then go ahead, but writing is on the wall lol. There are ways to have sex with women and avoid these games, but you do run the risk of stds, being in a me too investigation, catching feelings, having kids, and etc.
The answer to this dilemma is to LocationMax & EscortMax. :cool:
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
The answer to this dilemma is to LocationMax & EscortMax. :cool:
Location can make the difference between being a well paid professional or a slave, between being taxes to the bone or being able to enjoy the fruits of your labor, between dumpster diving in tats and piercings or being with a young, pretty good girl.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,058
Reaction score
4,870
Location can make the difference between being a well paid professional or a slave, between being taxes to the bone or being able to enjoy the fruits of your labor, between dumpster diving in tats and piercings or being with a young, pretty good girl.
Can confirm. I moved 2 years ago from a high COL/bad job market/sausagefest to a lower COL/good job market/poon paradise one state over (Socal to Phoenix, Arizona). Not to get political, but in the U.S. it can be as simple as moving from a blue state to a red state (NY being the exception due to NYC).
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Can confirm. I moved 2 years ago from a high COL/bad job market/sausagefest to a lower COL/good job market/poon paradise one state over (Socal to Phoenix, Arizona). Not to get political, but in the U.S. it can be as simple as moving from a blue state to a red state (NY being the exception due to NYC).
I have to disagree completely, the women in small town red state America were worse than the women I saw in Portland, Oregon. Half of them had kids by 23, tatted up to death, lesbian phases, it was awful. I understand San Fran being bad, but Austin and Denver for example definitely have a lot of younger hotter girls moving there.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Can confirm. I moved 2 years ago from a high COL/bad job market/sausagefest to a lower COL/good job market/poon paradise one state over (Socal to Phoenix, Arizona). Not to get political, but in the U.S. it can be as simple as moving from a blue state to a red state (NY being the exception due to NYC).
Having spent some time in both places, I can say definitively (although dated by many years) that the poontang situation in Phoenix is better than in SoCal, although I wouldn't call it a "poon paradise" necessarily (I have Eastern Europe as an ultimate reference :cool: , and I defy anyone to show me a better "poon paradise" for white women). This is probably because of better supply (i.e., more from American Tribal nations and non-Mexico Latin America, with that genetic stock not being as fat), lower demand (i.e., the single men go where the jobs are in, which are more in TX & CA than AZ), and less Chadompetition (i.e., the Chads all go to Hollywood to make it big).

As for the Red/Blue distinction, I hadn't thought of it, although it must be said that conservative women tend to more believe that it is their duty to look good for their man, relative to progressive women. OTOH, there is a high correlation between intelligence & looks, and college-educated women find the Trumpist Republican Party toxic, whereas the trailer-trash chicks love Trump; I think there is a very thin slice of Trumpist gals that are attractive, and they get all the attention, making their numbers look bigger. (This is for white women; for minority women, the few conservatives there are in that group tend to be more attractive, so this effect is not as strong.)
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
635
Reaction score
518
Age
63
Location
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Can confirm. I moved 2 years ago from a high COL/bad job market/sausagefest to a lower COL/good job market/poon paradise one state over (Socal to Phoenix, Arizona). Not to get political, but in the U.S. it can be as simple as moving from a blue state to a red state (NY being the exception due to NYC).
I'm in ILL. Same as NY -vs- NYC. The State south of I-80 is a whole different world than Chicago.
 

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
First there will be no remedies to helping men going forward because it does not economically or politically benefit the higher ups. Women spend more money and are more becoming more increasingly powerful in politics. Until men take stand in education, economics, and politics, I don't see any legislator or business going out of their way help men. You can **** and moan all you want about Gillette and **** but facts are facts. Companies and legislators ARE always going to do what benefits them, so there's your answer to solving that. Men are losing badly on this platform and just going underground on YouTube to **** ain't going to work. Eventually YouTube will start banning red pill, mgtow, Joe Rogan, and etc later down the road.

The rise of the cleanup man! With marriage & dating becoming obsolete, you will have a lot more Auntie Anne's and single moms out there in the dating market. In addition, dating apps are making it harder for younger men to find women because a 20 year old woman would rather hook up with a 28-30 year old guy with his own apartment, vehicle, and money than some ashy elbowed 20 year old boy in his mom's basement or dorm room. As a result, you will have a lot more sexually frustrated young men enter their 30s with a lot of saved up money and desperation. These men will become the crusaders for Auntie Anne's and single moms and save them from their horrible mistakes.

Women will be much more fatter in the future " The average American woman 20 years old and up weighs 170.6 pounds and stands at 63.7 inches (almost 5 feet, 4 inches) tall"! This is ridiculous because I'm 6ft 1 and 175 pounds lol. I don't even know if this data is pre-covid either lol. Again with nothing to keep women in check, what's going to keep their weight in check....NOTHING!

At the end of the day, the only hope I see is one of these desperate sexually frustrated gen z men going rogue and making some super AI sex robot to stop this horrible dating reality. You can continue to lie to yourself by hoping that game, looks, money, and status will save you from this horrible reality, but it won't. The only option men have right now is to subscribe to the free agent lifestyle and to have sex as minimum as possible. I will be leaving this site because I'm marking anything promoting chasing women as toxic because it's not beneficial to my life and it seems like it won't ever be. I'm over 6ft, make 6 figures, and have a 6 pack and I shouldn't be having to make concessions for some washed up 49er so I can maybe have 20 minutes of sex. If you want to waste your time on monsters then go ahead, but writing is on the wall lol. There are ways to have sex with women and avoid these games, but you do run the risk of stds, being in a me too investigation, catching feelings, having kids, and etc.
While these are valid points, men never in the history of civilization have cared about "fairness". Nor victimhood. Such words don't exist in our vocabulary our history as men.

We all have a choice and the freedom to act upon that choice. However, let's not spread this type of "unfair" or "victim" or "negative outcome" mentality.


Modern Man Advice
 
Top