Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Future of dating and why men are even more screwed than now

Reaction score
First there will be no remedies to helping men going forward because it does not economically or politically benefit the higher ups. Women spend more money and are more becoming more increasingly powerful in politics. Until men take stand in education, economics, and politics, I don't see any legislator or business going out of their way help men. You can **** and moan all you want about Gillette and **** but facts are facts. Companies and legislators ARE always going to do what benefits them, so there's your answer to solving that. Men are losing badly on this platform and just going underground on YouTube to **** ain't going to work. Eventually YouTube will start banning red pill, mgtow, Joe Rogan, and etc later down the road.

The rise of the cleanup man! With marriage & dating becoming obsolete, you will have a lot more Auntie Anne's and single moms out there in the dating market. In addition, dating apps are making it harder for younger men to find women because a 20 year old woman would rather hook up with a 28-30 year old guy with his own apartment, vehicle, and money than some ashy elbowed 20 year old boy in his mom's basement or dorm room. As a result, you will have a lot more sexually frustrated young men enter their 30s with a lot of saved up money and desperation. These men will become the crusaders for Auntie Anne's and single moms and save them from their horrible mistakes.

Women will be much more fatter in the future " The average American woman 20 years old and up weighs 170.6 pounds and stands at 63.7 inches (almost 5 feet, 4 inches) tall"! This is ridiculous because I'm 6ft 1 and 175 pounds lol. I don't even know if this data is pre-covid either lol. Again with nothing to keep women in check, what's going to keep their weight in check....NOTHING!

At the end of the day, the only hope I see is one of these desperate sexually frustrated gen z men going rogue and making some super AI sex robot to stop this horrible dating reality. You can continue to lie to yourself by hoping that game, looks, money, and status will save you from this horrible reality, but it won't. The only option men have right now is to subscribe to the free agent lifestyle and to have sex as minimum as possible. I will be leaving this site because I'm marking anything promoting chasing women as toxic because it's not beneficial to my life and it seems like it won't ever be. I'm over 6ft, make 6 figures, and have a 6 pack and I shouldn't be having to make concessions for some washed up 49er so I can maybe have 20 minutes of sex. If you want to waste your time on monsters then go ahead, but writing is on the wall lol. There are ways to have sex with women and avoid these games, but you do run the risk of stds, being in a me too investigation, catching feelings, having kids, and etc.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just stop dating then you don't have to worry about it.

Never into doom and gloom scenarios. I don't think like that. If you do good luck in your life, not just with women. You can convince yourself of excuses as to why anything is doomed. Eventually you will just not want to do anything because it's doomed to fail for some reason or another.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First there will be no remedies to helping men going forward because it does not economically or politically benefit the higher ups. Women spend more money and are more becoming more increasingly powerful in politics. Until men take stand in education, economics, and politics, I don't see any legislator or business going out of their way help men. You can **** and moan all you want about Gillette and **** but facts are facts. Companies and legislators ARE always going to do what benefits them, so there's your answer to solving that. Men are losing badly on this platform and just going underground on YouTube to **** ain't going to work. Eventually YouTube will start banning red pill, mgtow, Joe Rogan, and etc later down the road.

The rise of the cleanup man! With marriage & dating becoming obsolete, you will have a lot more Auntie Anne's and single moms out there in the dating market. In addition, dating apps are making it harder for younger men to find women because a 20 year old woman would rather hook up with a 28-30 year old guy with his own apartment, vehicle, and money than some ashy elbowed 20 year old boy in his mom's basement or dorm room. As a result, you will have a lot more sexually frustrated young men enter their 30s with a lot of saved up money and desperation. These men will become the crusaders for Auntie Anne's and single moms and save them from their horrible mistakes.

Women will be much more fatter in the future " The average American woman 20 years old and up weighs 170.6 pounds and stands at 63.7 inches (almost 5 feet, 4 inches) tall"! This is ridiculous because I'm 6ft 1 and 175 pounds lol. I don't even know if this data is pre-covid either lol. Again with nothing to keep women in check, what's going to keep their weight in check....NOTHING!

At the end of the day, the only hope I see is one of these desperate sexually frustrated gen z men going rogue and making some super AI sex robot to stop this horrible dating reality. You can continue to lie to yourself by hoping that game, looks, money, and status will save you from this horrible reality, but it won't. The only option men have right now is to subscribe to the free agent lifestyle and to have sex as minimum as possible. I will be leaving this site because I'm marking anything promoting chasing women as toxic because it's not beneficial to my life and it seems like it won't ever be. I'm over 6ft, make 6 figures, and have a 6 pack and I shouldn't be having to make concessions for some washed up 49er so I can maybe have 20 minutes of sex. If you want to waste your time on monsters then go ahead, but writing is on the wall lol. There are ways to have sex with women and avoid these games, but you do run the risk of stds, being in a me too investigation, catching feelings, having kids, and etc.
While OP makes valid points if you're in shape, make a decent salary and are charismatic you will be fine
The game is terrible no doubt but there still men winning in the dating market and not all are Chad's/Brads/and Tyrone

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys need to stop focusing on how unfair life is and try to have a better attitude. SoSuave is getting flooded with negativity and isn’t helpful to anyone here. Things are as they are. Like anything whether it’s a job landscape, etc, either adapt or get left behind. The choice is yours.

Reaction score
While OP makes valid points if you're in shape, make a decent salary and are charismatic you will be fine
The game is terrible no doubt but there still men winning in the dating market and not all are Chad's/Brads/and Tyrone
Disagree, the notion that there's this super chad and tyrone having all of the fun is purely black pill fantasy. They still have to compete in the Narcissist's Olympics and they still have to deal with bull **** once the girl starts feeling doubt. You are increasingly seeing celebrities and powerful men getting taken down by women, so IDK how you can still hold on to this viewpoint?!

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most dating situations revolve around the transfer of wealth and power; figures like Sharon Osbourne are a great example, like what the **** did this woman ever do, other than be attached to Ozzy? You look at the opportunities she has had, these should of went to an intelligent entertainer, instead, they went to some brainless hole.

Opportunity is about who you know and being in the right place at the right time, I would say most men struggling have no social life and isolate... These same men then project their frustrations and many men can identify with those frustrations, because we are provided a contrast through the past... Just because things won't be the way they used to be, doesn't mean the game is all messed up, it means it's evolving.

Evolving into what? A ploy to transfer wealth and power... Sharon Osbourne, she might be some brainless hole, but she has also almost conned her way into being a public figure of sorts, she is essentially living the Female dream, to put in zero work, lay on your back and leap frog 90% of the competition into a position of celebrity....

All these women out here, this is what they are trying to achieve, celebrity and they see the absolute abysmal examples of celebrity, these people who knew the right people and knew the right place to be at the right time... They are all right as well, any of them could be next, they can ALL almost taste it, they are just a 1 night stand away from it and due to the power of social media, they are not wrong.

To be honest, you really don't want most of the attention of the modern female, because they are going to subvert your interests, your emotions, your feelings, all to get into a better position, to paint themselves a victim to get the support of their competitors...
Victimhood is the real powerful tool of the modern dating game for a woman, you smack a broad up, your doing her a favor, she knows it, she wants it, desperately she wants any attention she can get, again, due to social media, figures like Drake have never been more attainable for average women.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree, the notion that there's this super chad and tyrone having all of the fun is purely black pill fantasy. They still have to compete in the Narcissist's Olympics and they still have to deal with bull **** once the girl starts feeling doubt. You are increasingly seeing celebrities and powerful men getting taken down by women, so IDK how you can still hold on to this viewpoint?!
Once again I said that there are men winning who are not chad's/brad's/Tyrones.
I live in a small town in the midwest. If you are in decent shape (not fat) and can talk you're pulling it's that simple
Now add the fact that you have a social circle, make 80Kplus, and you're a rockstar

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys need to stop focusing on how unfair life is and try to have a better attitude. SoSuave is getting flooded with negativity and isn’t helpful to anyone here. Things are as they are. Like anything whether it’s a job landscape, etc, either adapt or get left behind. The choice is yours.
If guys focused on their weakness this forum tone changes, complaining on the internet is not gonna help you get laid.

Reaction score
Once again I said that there are men winning who are not chad's/brad's/Tyrones.
I live in a small town in the midwest. If you are in decent shape (not fat) and can talk you're pulling it's that simple
Now add the fact that you have a social circle, make 80Kplus, and you're a rockstar
I used to live in a small midwestern town and most of the girls that were there were either bat **** crazy going through lesbian phases or single moms by 25. My boss was 6ft, good looking white good ole boy, in his early 30s, jacked, made 6 figs, and still had to deal with drama and bs from his wife lol. We would go to bars and he could easily pull the bartender and he had many female "friends", but he was still dealing with bull **** from his wife.

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most dating situations revolve around the transfer of wealth and power; figures like Sharon Osbourne are a great example, like what the **** did this woman ever do, other than be attached to Ozzy? You look at the opportunities she has had, these should of went to an intelligent entertainer, instead, they went to some brainless hole.

Opportunity is about who you know and being in the right place at the right time, I would say most men struggling have no social life and isolate... These same men then project their frustrations and many men can identify with those frustrations, because we are provided a contrast through the past... Just because things won't be the way they used to be, doesn't mean the game is all messed up, it means it's evolving.

Evolving into what? A ploy to transfer wealth and power... Sharon Osbourne, she might be some brainless hole, but she has also almost conned her way into being a public figure of sorts, she is essentially living the Female dream, to put in zero work, lay on your back and leap frog 90% of the competition into a position of celebrity....

All these women out here, this is what they are trying to achieve, celebrity and they see the absolute abysmal examples of celebrity, these people who knew the right people and knew the right place to be at the right time... They are all right as well, any of them could be next, they can ALL almost taste it, they are just a 1 night stand away from it and due to the power of social media, they are not wrong.

To be honest, you really don't want most of the attention of the modern female, because they are going to subvert your interests, your emotions, your feelings, all to get into a better position, to paint themselves a victim to get the support of their competitors...
Victimhood is the real powerful tool of the modern dating game for a woman, you smack a broad up, your doing her a favor, she knows it, she wants it, desperately she wants any attention she can get, again, due to social media, figures like Drake have never been more attainable for average women.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I used to live in a small midwestern town and most of the girls that were there were either bat **** crazy going through lesbian phases or single moms by 25. My boss was 6ft, good looking white good ole boy, in his early 30s, jacked, made 6 figs, and still had to deal with drama and bs from his wife lol. We would go to bars and he could easily pull the bartender and he had many female "friends", but he was still dealing with bull **** from his wife.
Because he allowed it. More likely he secretly enjoyed it, which is like a lot of guys who have this in their life even tho they would never admit it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because he allowed it. More likely he secretly enjoyed it, which is like a lot of guys who have this in their life even tho they would never admit it.
It’s not that cut and dry. The entitlement of Western women is astounding. A lot of women also think once they hook a guy into marriage they can hang up their cleats and not do shvt.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It’s not that cut and dry. The entitlement of Western women is astounding. A lot of women also think once they hook a guy into marriage they can hang up their cleats and not do shvt.
Then again it's his fault because he KNEW this was going to be an issue long before he married her and still went through with it. Let's not pretend guys don't see these issues way before they present themselves. They choose to ignore them because the pvssy is too good or she is hot.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

only one problem with this all gloom and doom, like you said men tend to live frugal, not spending on useless things, with means a lot of money will not circulate and that is bad for the economy, understand don't matter how much they push, eventually the pressure will break and then the fight will break out, so or you learn to take advantage on what you are given or you lie down and wait for salvation, btw salvation will never happen. wrose case scenario, buy a sex robot and be done with it lol

Reaction score
Then again it's his fault because he KNEW this was going to be an issue long before he married her and still went through with it. Let's not pretend guys don't see these issues way before they present themselves. They choose to ignore them because the pvssy is too good or she is hot.
What are you supposed to do if a girl is able to trick you in to marrying her and she pulls the bait and switch on you? It's not like these men are just choosing to marry toxic women upfront lol.