Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Future of dating and why men are even more screwed than now

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think there’s a problem with all the women in the world turning into *******s, there is a simple solution: don’t date them.
I don’t mean don’t date, period, I mean don’t date the *******s. If everybody sees that the women who aren’t treating men like scum are getting boyfriends, they will stop treating men like scum. Women may be taking over some of the industry, but women will always need us in some sort of power if the human race is going to survive.
So just date the “good” girls. If there aren’t any, don’t settle for something less. And if a woman you are dating turns into an *******, dump her. Dumping affects women more than it affects men.
Also, just don’t date feminists. Just don’t.
Your bad word has 7 characters. Which one is it?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A double S hole
Didn’t realize it would censor that lol that’s a good feature
Well d@mn. That IS what it all is. They really want to do some serious a$$h0le chit right in your face, and your supposed to be conditioned to not say anything or care. But you are right. The non-a$$h0le females need to be rewarded, if they aren't the most beautiful, her spirit will increase in the presense of some good loving. The a$$h0le ones need to stop being enabled by mankind. When you help that kind, you literally hurt yourself every single time.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not saying they are all gold diggers, but the man-provider mentality is really strong in Eastern Europe, especially in Russia/Ukraine/Belarus, women expect men to pay for everything. It's a cultural thing, it's the way it works here.
One girl I had a story with told me that women expect men to pay for everything because women spend so much money in beauty salons.
Are they cooking and cleaning and having your back?

Reaction score
No, you just have to be better. That's all. Too many have a victim/give up mentality these days. Nothing comes easy. Entitlement isn't a girl issue, it's a generational issue.

It sounds like you've already given up based on the words you're using like "impossible".

When is the last time you dated a girl or had a gf? Are you speaking from experience or just reading about things here and there and automatically tapping out?
My last relationship ended this February

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date #5 with a girl, I always do the 'I forgot my wallet' test.

The check comes, I feel around in my coat pocket, pants, and say 'oh dang. I forgot my wallet.'

If she immediately says, 'that's no problem. I'll get it.' - that's a winner.
Nice idea.
But DATE 5?

Usually by Date 5, we’re a couple.

Reaction score
Guys act like a Red Flag or two in a girl is a dealbreaker.

ALL girls are going to have a red flag or two. Nobody's perfect.

You just have to figure out which flags you can deal with, and which you can't.
How do you deal with red flags? For example, I went on a date with a girl and everything seemed fine, sent me nudes afterwards and starting get weird lol.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fantasy and idealizations are always pleasurable. Our mind is expert on that. When we face reality and experience sex, relationships, etc. The dream is gone and we see that fantasy is always more pleasurable than reality.

This is the reason of such suffering. And this explains how we become so obsessed and neurotic about sex and relationships.

Life is simple, it is what it is. There is good and bad things, animals kills each other... We kill each other. We fck and have childs and our genetics is on that child. And then we die. There is no moral or justice in life, we create it in our idealized minds and try to manage it on society (not bad or good, just the way we can handle in that period of humanity). And this is leading society to where it is right now.

Is fantasy bad? No, how many stuffs we have created with that. But as everything, if misused can lead to problems.

The only thing IMO I think we can do with all those emotions, suffering and that crazy thing called life is: observe, learn and grow.

And even those so called negative topics, its necessary for our growth.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But it is impossible to screen these late millennial/early Gen Z girls because they have mastered the art of becoming chameleons. The days of spotting a toxic girl behind tattoos, piercings, and woodstock lifestyle are gone. The new toxic girl looks like your girl next door, has a stable job, bright smile, and silly/bubbly personality upfront.
I agree, there used to be a time, where if she took very few selfies, and had only 250 social media friends, she was a "Good one"

nope, it means she just hides it well

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys in theirs 20s now have my full solidarity, it has never been so hard to get women and never women have reached such lows in terms of looks and personality.

To find a decent girl now in western country is like trying to find a needle in needle stack, they haystack was in the past.

I'm glad I had a hell of a ride in the late 00s and early 10s, that hera seems like movie made compared to things now.

Social networks were nowhere as overwhelming as now and only narcisistic divas (that were a minority back then) were glued all the time, also internet connections were not as common through the phone...no chance in hell you had free internet on your cellphone in 2008.

Decent shapes, not tattoes, no piercings and decent personalities...seems like science fiction thinking about it despite I have plenty of pics.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
What exactly do you want us to do about it? None of us are in a position of power to make any meaningful changes. We can doscuss till the cows come home but it won't change things.

Just wait for sex bota to equalise the playing field

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly do you want us to do about it? None of us are in a position of power to make any meaningful changes. We can doscuss till the cows come home but it won't change things.

Even silicon dolls are a good choice for now... Only con is that I cant find in Brazil and its bit expensive buying from China.

After sex bot we can wait for holodeck, there is some stuffs being developed in that field and also some projects on feeling holographic objects... Another good alternative to have vivid and realistic fantasies.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Even silicon dolls are a good choice for now... Only con is that I cant find in Brazil and its bit expensive buying from China.

After sex bot we can wait for holodeck, there is some stuffs being developed in that field and also some projects on feeling holographic objects... Another good alternative to have vivid and realistic fantasies.
Blade Runner 2049 here we come

Reaction score

Men can start voting more than women for starts.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My last relationship ended this February
So why you bitchin then? STFU and get back out there until you find a quality one.

If you got hurt then take a break and re-evaluate if you wanna turn gay or not then come back to dating girls again. Simple as that.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Disagree, the notion that there's this super chad and tyrone having all of the fun is purely black pill fantasy. They still have to compete in the Narcissist's Olympics and they still have to deal with bull **** once the girl starts feeling doubt. You are increasingly seeing celebrities and powerful men getting taken down by women, so IDK how you can still hold on to this viewpoint?!
Most of the "top shelf" guys in the groups I hang out in either never seem to date, date rarely, and have just lost interest. One of them seems depressed even though he usually has a different hot chick with him every time I see him. In the few conversations I have had on the subject with them, the general attitude is that all the women they know of and have access to just aren't worth it. They either don't feel attracted to them or they think the women have too many issues/baggage. For context, this would be a 40+ crowd.