Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Expressive Men - Spaz Insights

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Just by previous post for some reason some stuff is harder for those ppl,
Things like fashion for example, but he is getting better.
Yes he's moving along nicely.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Fascinating thread @Spaz. Had wondered where you’ve been lately.

I’ve been deeply engrossed of late in Jordan Peterson’s lectures about psychology, meaningfulness, mythology, suffering and responsibility in our lives. Very in depth broadly stimulating stuff. I consider myself rather rational for a woman, but I also am accomplishment oriented, and deeply emotionally connected with those around me. Powerfully intuitive. But I think the community here sees more of my intellectual side rather than my creative/emotional side.

My father used to call me a chameleon, able to adapt and meld into the landscape as circumstances required. This is something I do subconsciously. For example I have to be careful not to adopt the accent and speech patterns of those I interact with. My mind is fascinated with language, linguistics and expression. I have to consciously monitor myself at times. I keep my own thoughts...but am fascinated by how people exist and express themselves in the world.

I read some of that information analytically, but I read more of it intuitively.

And I find I respond best to very dominant men of intelligence and high EQ. I require a worthy adversary to work it out with; someone I can trust to relax into & who can lead me. From there passion and partnership emerge. I find a very small subset of men appeal to me, which is a bit of a double edged sword, lol.

Cool thread.
The Motivator Man will be more then a match for you.

But be warned, if he finds you wanting, he will dismiss you as easily as he takes your breath away with his natural talents.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Motivator Man will be more then a match for you.

But be warned, if he finds you wanting, he will dismiss you as easily as he takes your breath away with his natural talents.
Funny enough this is what I’ve been currently dating. And I find your statement to be accurate. Fortunately I bring a lot to the table and am not easily replaced. But I am held to account, no question.

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mana ya yg kamu tidak ngerti ? Keseluruhan atau bahagian yg kamu tunjuk?

Sya sambung dgn bahasa Inggeris utk semua.

Yes, the intended path within that Quadrant.
Hahaha. Aku tidak percaya kalau kamu masih ingat dengan aku. Akhir-akhir ini aku sibuk mengurusi Easter. So, it took me so long to reply. Aku selalu kesulitan untuk mencoba mencari tahu pada kuadran mana tempatku berada. Aku kira aku ada di Intellectuals tapi kurasa EQ-ku cukup tinggi.

What do you think about where I should belong in one of those quadrants?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha. Aku tidak percaya kalau kamu masih ingat dengan aku. Akhir-akhir ini aku sibuk mengurusi Easter. So, it took me so long to reply. Aku selalu kesulitan untuk mencoba mencari tahu pada kuadran mana tempatku berada. Aku kira aku ada di Intellectuals tapi kurasa EQ-ku cukup tinggi.

What do you think about where I should belong in one of those quadrants?
Kurang pasti dimana kamu sbb kurang interaksi dlm sini dan kamu juga kurang layani SS kebelakangan juga ya.

Kawan duduk di Jakarta ? 2 Minggu lalu aku disana utk 3 hari, lain kali senang kita jumpa utk minum ya.

Utk dpt kedudukan mana, kena dpt info yg mendalam sikit baru berani aku cakap kamu dimana ya

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kurang pasti dimana kamu sbb kurang interaksi dlm sini dan kamu juga kurang layani SS kebelakangan juga ya.
Betul

Kawan duduk di Jakarta ? 2 Minggu lalu aku disana utk 3 hari, lain kali senang kita jumpa utk minum ya.

Utk dpt kedudukan mana, kena dpt info yg mendalam sikit baru berani aku cakap kamu dimana ya
Tempat tinggalku jauh dari Jakarta. Mungkin lain waktu saat bisnisku sudah OK, kita bisa bertemu di Jakarta. Jika kamu ke Yogyakarta/ Jogja (it's the same city), kita mungkin bisa bertemu. Yogyakarta is full with beautiful places to visit.

Serenity

Reaction score
Well, this thread turned Indonesian...
I thought I was going crazy for a moment there and that I had somehow forgotten how words work, lol.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Well, this thread turned Indonesian...
I thought I was going crazy for a moment there and that I had somehow forgotten how words work, lol.
I speak a few languages due to exposure, it's easier for him to understand my meaning if I revert to Indonesian.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Betul

Tempat tinggalku jauh dari Jakarta. Mungkin lain waktu saat bisnisku sudah OK, kita bisa bertemu di Jakarta. Jika kamu ke Yogyakarta/ Jogja (it's the same city), kita mungkin bisa bertemu. Yogyakarta is full with beautiful places to visit.
Bisa kita temui jika aku kesana.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's wait for everything then. I'm on a week's leave to recharge and will post when I have access to my laptop.
:)

Attachments

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Good thread

U

user43770

I didn't read the entire thread.

Did you not just take Myers/Briggs and make it your own?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't read the entire thread.

Did you not just take Myers/Briggs and make it your own?
Find it and compare.

I used 6-sigma coupled with my own experiences infield and also years of various trainings I underwent to understand human buying behavioural patterns, among others.

It is not the same, it's not even close to mine.

U

user43770

Though, it takes talent to take ideas and condense them into your own. I've never sold you short on that.

U

user43770

Find it and compare.

I used 6-sigma coupled with my own experiences infield and also years of various trainings I underwent to understand human buying behavioural patterns, among others.

It is not the same, it's not even close to mine.
Sorry I made you mad lol