“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The Expressive Men - Spaz Insights

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Well, this thread turned Indonesian...
I thought I was going crazy for a moment there and that I had somehow forgotten how words work, lol.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Well, this thread turned Indonesian...
I thought I was going crazy for a moment there and that I had somehow forgotten how words work, lol.
I speak a few languages due to exposure, it's easier for him to understand my meaning if I revert to Indonesian.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Betul


Tempat tinggalku jauh dari Jakarta. Mungkin lain waktu saat bisnisku sudah OK, kita bisa bertemu di Jakarta. Jika kamu ke Yogyakarta/ Jogja (it's the same city), kita mungkin bisa bertemu. Yogyakarta is full with beautiful places to visit.
Bisa kita temui jika aku kesana.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Let's wait for everything then. I'm on a week's leave to recharge and will post when I have access to my laptop.
:)
 

Attachments

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Good thread
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

U

user43770

Guest
I didn't read the entire thread.

Did you not just take Myers/Briggs and make it your own?
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I didn't read the entire thread.

Did you not just take Myers/Briggs and make it your own?
Find it and compare.

I used 6-sigma coupled with my own experiences infield and also years of various trainings I underwent to understand human buying behavioural patterns, among others.

It is not the same, it's not even close to mine.
 
U

user43770

Guest
Though, it takes talent to take ideas and condense them into your own. I've never sold you short on that.
 
U

user43770

Guest
Find it and compare.

I used 6-sigma coupled with my own experiences infield and also years of various trainings I underwent to understand human buying behavioural patterns, among others.

It is not the same, it's not even close to mine.
Sorry I made you mad lol
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
It is an accumulation of what I know which is then used as the basis for this to work;

Results = core values (personality traits + childhood) + how you think + how you do things = frame.

That's why I can profile men here, know their past and also able to know their future should they not change trajectory.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

U

user43770

Guest
I was trying to find where your philosophy came from. You talk about dominants and passives a lot, which sounds a lot like alphas and betas. Now I see similarities between expressives and introverts lol
 
U

user43770

Guest
It is an accumulation of what I know which is then used as the basis for this to work;

Results = core values (personality traits + childhood) + how you think + how you do things = frame.

That's why I can profile men here, know their past and also able to know their future should they not change trajectory.
I'm what you would consider a passive, but I can morph into a dominant if the situation dictates. I do it more days than not.

I let my intellectual side slip on sosuave on the weekends.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I'm what you would consider a passive, but I can morph into a dominant if the situation dictates. I do it more days than not.

I let my intellectual side slip on sosuave on the weekends.
U r an intellectual.

I will make the intellectual thread when I take my vacation.

Just so you know, the ones that's always talking abt Alpha's are passive men's, dead give away huh?

No such thing as alpha or beta.

Anyhow masculinity is universal, a code of conduct for men.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Precious few personality assessments are known to be reliable, and researchers say their use outside academia is debatable.. Scientific American 2018


but they are fun to play around with as long as you don't treat them any different from horoscope
 
U

user43770

Guest
U r an intellectual.

I will make the intellectual thread when I take my vacation.

Just so you know, the ones that's always talking abt Alpha's are passive men's, dead give away huh?

No such thing as alpha or beta.

Anyhow masculinity is universal, a code of conduct for men.
Don't bore me. Your vacation starts now.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top