Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Danger Of Random Hook Ups During Covid?

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ Exactly.
To counter OP's fear mongering, I now personally know over a dozen that's gotten it. My buddy's 81yo father in law got it. He never went to the hospital but just rested at home for 3 weeks. Another friend's mother got it in her late 70's. Her symptoms were milder and passed in 3 days. My friend and his whole family got tested positive but he's the only one that's had any symptoms. Everyone I know that was healthy and has gotten it never has been hospitalized from it. The one coworker I knew that got it was overweight 350+ lbs and had to go in the hospital because he was hard of breathing but they sent him home with an oxygen tank and he just rested at home and recovered in 3 weeks.

Of course this is also another small sample size and doesn't mean squat like you mentioned but just another data point to counteract op's fear spreading.

I'm planning on going to the doctor soon and getting the anti-body test as I'm positive I've had it before it spread to the masses back in Dec 2019.

I for one refuse to be imprisoned by fear.
Yeah, imagine if there was a headline for every healthy individual that recovered smoothly; there'd be millions of them.
But fear sells, so they instead write about the scary mutant virus that causes re-infections and exploding hearts.

The truth is that the risk increases significantly with age and co-morbidities, so young and healthy individuals are pretty safe, but it will never be 0, as nothing in life is risk-free.
Anyone can manage their own actions based on their personal risk tolerance.

What we should Not do is lock everyone down for 3 years because of that..

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To each their own; I’m not going to change how I live or fail to live life to its fullest. Almost everyone that I know who has had it has had mild symptoms with the sole exception of the elderly (75+). Maybe I’ll regret this mindset but I’m in good health and if I get it I’ll get over it.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The nerve damage is REAL.. In regards to lung damage? Even getting mild covid19 can give you some serious long term breathing issues.

The problem isn't the lungs.. Most of us who get very ill, our lungs are perfectly fine.

It's infact the central nervous system or part of the brain that regulates vital organs that is being damaged causing a ton of different symptoms.

I'm roughly about 85% recovered. However I still have relapses quite often

Damn man. Your story scares the **** out of me honestly. I made the mistake of going to a packed nightclub here in Playa about 6 days ago danced and made out/kissed with 2 girls...no masks or anything.

Been on 2 tinder dates with lots of kissing as well. Now have had a mild fever these past 3 days and body chills. Been sleeping a lot too.

I was going to go out tonight but after reading this im not so sure. Starting to wish i had just stayed home in Georgia where i was lowkey and no real exposure from anyone. ***** and going out aint worth ****ing your lungs up. Im hoping my fever is just from swimming in chilly ocean waters when it was raining one day here.

US is requiring negative covid tests to return home starting on the 26th as well. Def dont want to be stranded in Mexico with covid.

I have been taking lots of vitamins for a while now but still dont want to catch this thing.

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn man. Your story scares the **** out of me honestly.
Weren't you the one that wanted to do a girl without a condom? LOL and that doesn't scare you? haha.

Man, I may sound foolish but it's all rawdog and covid risking for me bro. FVCK everyone else and everything. literally. Man's gotta live...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weren't you the one that wanted to do a girl without a condom? LOL and that doesn't scare you? haha.

Man, I may sound foolish but it's all rawdog and covid risking for me bro. FVCK everyone else and everything. literally. Man's gotta live...

Ive ****ed the biggest skanks ever rawdog never had any issues healthwise. This covid stuff worries me a good bit more than STDs.

I see now Biden is requiring a 2 week quarantine upon returning to the US....ffs i might just have to cut my trip short here. Was probably foolish to leave the country during this pandemic mess.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I felt sick and weak asf last night guys. Couldn't even eat food out at a restaurant.

Walked out to get food saw all these hot biatches walking around ready to party music playing everywhere but i felt too ****ty to even sit there and eat my food. Much less start drinking.

No appetite as well. So brought it back and just put it back in my refrigerator. Chugged a bunch of vitamins, slept early for like 12 hours. Now i feel much better today. But i also felt better early yesterday after sleeping a lot. Im thinking maybe i just have a bug from the water or something. Its a very on and off fever and chills. About to go swimming and try to just forget about it.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn man. Your story scares the **** out of me honestly. I made the mistake of going to a packed nightclub here in Playa about 6 days ago danced and made out/kissed with 2 girls...no masks or anything.

Been on 2 tinder dates with lots of kissing as well. Now have had a mild fever these past 3 days and body chills. Been sleeping a lot too.

I was going to go out tonight but after reading this im not so sure. Starting to wish i had just stayed home in Georgia where i was lowkey and no real exposure from anyone. ***** and going out aint worth ****ing your lungs up. Im hoping my fever is just from swimming in chilly ocean waters when it was raining one day here.

US is requiring negative covid tests to return home starting on the 26th as well. Def dont want to be stranded in Mexico with covid.

I have been taking lots of vitamins for a while now but still dont want to catch this thing.
I'm just telling you how it is man.. No intention fear mongering.
The reality is, that covid damages certain areas of your brain, central nervous system & even the fagus nerve, which actually regulates some vital organs including the heart.

This is exactly why we have a huge amount of people with Long Covid who got a mild infection & 9 months later, still experiencing problems.

The medical world are lost when it comes to treating long haulers, as they are unsure exactly what this illness is.

There are upto 5-6 different auto immune issues going on.

They have identified some of the following issues & symptoms.

01. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
02. Post Viral Fatigue (Chronic)
03. Mast Cell Activation Syndrome
04. MS
05. Nerve Damage of the brain
06. Inflammation of the heart
07. Inflammation in the brain
09. POTS Postural Tachycardia Syndrome
10. Sleep Apnea
11. Hair Loss
12. Tremors/Neasua
13. A host of neurological symptoms
14. Tinitus
15. Long term loss of taste and smell

The list actually goes on & on & on

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all a matter of risk management. I've seen people who never leave the house get covid, and I've seen people who go out all the time not get it.

I prefer more to reduce risk, rather than to eliminate it like the government wants. If it were me, I would just vet women for symptoms, keep only a few reliable plates, and take good care of my health (exercise, vitamins,diet, etc).

It's looking like they are going to drag this out for another year or so. And who knows, maybe covid 20 will be right on it's heels. The next virus has me more concerned than this one. Think "Contagion".
Looking for symptoms in a plate really doesn't help, as a big amount of the population is Asymptomatic...

She could be carrying the virus... The problem is this... If you catch covid19 from having a full on sex session, then your are MORE likely to get very ill, due to the bigger VIRAL LOAD you have been exposed to.

You could literally be licking virus out of her mouth lol...

The safest way to fuk now is to be super selective.. Random hook ups are too risky.

If your plate is reliable, for example isn't taking Diks elsewhere & is quite careful & is also willing to get testes pretty regular then hey go ahead and smash that azz.

For example if your plate is very occasional, you don't have much communication, and you don't know if she is playing around.. Then you are taking a BIG risk.

Another thing to keep in mind.. If she has young children who go to school, the risk increases.. If she does care work, the risk increases.

I personally think it's best to make sure she gets tested.

If for example you are meeting her for sex on Saturday night.. She can get tested on Friday & have her results back by Saturday afternoon.

Yes there is a small chance she could get infected between Friday & Saturday.. But the odds of that are quite low. The risk has been minimised.

This is the only way forward for safe sex in the current environment

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good insight into Long Covid, it's actually made by a person who has long covid.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as a big amount of the population is Asymptomatic...
I believe this and wonder if this is the reason why some people experience mild symptoms after either the first or second vaccine shot while others do not. The one's that don't experience any symptoms after getting the vaccine could indicate they were asymptomatic to begin with. Just a theory...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So guys how risky would it be, for me to bang this girl?

I am leaning towards walking away from this potential lay.. She is hot, but I don't want to pay the price with my lungs.

01. She has two kids, school age.. Kids are experts at spreading bacteria & virus.

02. We don't stay in touch much at all.. She messages only once in a while, which means I don't know for sure she is banging anyone else.

03. It's unlikely she has had a covid test or would go have one if I asked her to.

04. Essentially this would probably be like a one off hook up.

She is quite hot & have been wanting to bang this girl for nearly the last 6 months.

The opportunity is there for me to smash.. But the infection rates are high over here & young people getting ill.

My Dik is saying. Bang her.. But logic & commen sense is suggesting I walk away from this one.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serious Dik vs Logic battle going on here?

Not been laid in months lol

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So guys how risky would it be, for me to bang this girl?

I am leaning towards walking away from this potential lay.. She is hot, but I don't want to pay the price with my lungs.

01. She has two kids, school age.. Kids are experts at spreading bacteria & virus.

02. We don't stay in touch much at all.. She messages only once in a while, which means I don't know for sure she is banging anyone else.

03. It's unlikely she has had a covid test or would go have one if I asked her to.

04. Essentially this would probably be like a one off hook up.

She is quite hot & have been wanting to bang this girl for nearly the last 6 months.

The opportunity is there for me to smash.. But the infection rates are high over here & young people getting ill.

My Dik is saying. Bang her.. But logic & commen sense is suggesting I walk away from this one.

Where are young people getting ill? I just went out to a packed nightclub last night and a packed bar. An elderly gringo high 60s at least was getting drunk and picking up a local fatty. I asked him if he was worried about covid and he pretty much laughed in my face lol.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are young people getting ill? I just went out to a packed nightclub last night and a packed bar. An elderly gringo high 60s at least was getting drunk and picking up a local fatty. I asked him if he was worried about covid and he pretty much laughed in my face lol.
I am in the UK

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Were you vitamin deficient when you got sick?

I am certain I was... For example before I got sick with covid.. I was in the gym 5 days a week, lots of cardio..

I was eating good clean meals, I don't smoke, and alcohol only on a weekend.

Not much, sugar or salt in my diet.

If anything was missing, it would have been sufficient Vitman D levels.

All that being said, I am still training pretty hard & eating good.

I'm pretty much 90% back to my former self... The big question for me and many others is.. Will we get to 100% over time.

This is why I am cautious about banging this hotty, as I have experienced first hand how terrible long covid is.

Getting a reinfection & going through months & months of hell is a terrifying thought.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am certain I was... For example before I got sick with covid.. I was in the gym 5 days a week, lots of cardio..

I was eating good clean meals, I don't smoke, and alcohol only on a weekend.

Not much, sugar or salt in my diet.

If anything was missing, it would have been sufficient Vitman D levels.

All that being said, I am still training pretty hard & eating good.

I'm pretty much 90% back to my former self... The big question for me and many others is.. Will we get to 100% over time.

This is why I am cautious about banging this hotty, as I have experienced first hand how terrible long covid is.

Getting a reinfection & going through months & months of hell is a terrifying thought.

Hmmmm Vitamin D is most important imo. Prob why you got so sick. Im pretty sure i might have it right now. Just feel a bit weaker and a little down. I have been taking 6 to 10k d3 iu daily since this outbreak began last year though. I was in China when it first started last year.

I also have kratom which has a chemical similar to hq chloride or whatever trump was saying can cure it... But...it boosts immune system and i take zinc tabs once a day sometimes lots vitamin c.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know people that have gotten it and recovered with no issues.... I know 2 people that got it... recovered with no issues and now 3 months later are in the hospital with blood clots.... I know some that had severe issues and struggled to recover and some that have not recovered after months! Lung damage, fatigue, mental fatigue, horrible cough.... you may be fine.. you may not... like all of life toy take the risk your comfortable with and let others live their life accordingly

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know people that have gotten it and recovered with no issues.... I know 2 people that got it... recovered with no issues and now 3 months later are in the hospital with blood clots.... I know some that had severe issues and struggled to recover and some that have not recovered after months! Lung damage, fatigue, mental fatigue, horrible cough.... you may be fine.. you may not... like all of life toy take the risk your comfortable with and let others live their life according. Geely

Blood clots? Wtf. There really is so many unknowns regarding this thing.

My sisters husband caught it months ago and just had fatigue brief loss of taste but recovered quickly no issues He was even getting drunk daily with it. His entire family caught it and recovered quickly.

I guess it's impossible to know how it will affect each individual.