Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Danger Of Random Hook Ups During Covid?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blood clots? Wtf. There really is so many unknowns regarding this thing.

My sisters husband caught it months ago and just had fatigue brief loss of taste but recovered quickly no issues He was even getting drunk daily with it. His entire family caught it and recovered quickly.

I guess it's impossible to know how it will affect each individual.
Blood clots is a real thing with covid.. I developed some real blood circulation issues when I first got covid.

One time I fell asleep for about two hours, when I woke up, the left side of my face & my left arm had gone numb.

I called our medical helpline here in the UK & they advised me to URGENTLY go to the hospital as it sounds like I have had a stroke.

At the hospital they put me through many tests & it seemed like it was less likely a stroke, but the numbness was circulation related.

The blood circulation issue got so bad 2-3 months in, I began to lose feeling in my fingers.. Permanent dead tissue damage was becoming a real thing, which can lead to amputation.

I think for the first 3 months of becoming ill with covid, I was sleeping maybe 2-3 hours per night in total.

I couldn't sleep simply because, the very moment I nodded off, I would suddenly stop breathing, and would wake up suffocating, gasping for a breath.

The things with covid or the immune reaction is, it can get to your brain & effect the vagus nerve which also regulates the vital organs.

While awake I could breath (even though I had shortness of breath) but during sleep I was no longer actively breathing & my brain would take over subconscious breathing.. However it wasn't working the way it should, so I would stop breathing during sleep.

I was wearing an oxygen saturation sleep monitor device which would give me a data report of my 02 levels in my sleep and my heart rate.

My 02 levels where dropping to 83-84-85 which is hypoxia and extremely dangerous & can cause organ Damage & brain failure.

However this device would vibrate & wake me up, as soon as my 02 dropped below 90... By waking up & breathing again, I was avoiding causing more organ damage.

This went in for roughly 3 months.. It got to the point where the lack of sleep had me hallucinating & seeing things. I started to have panic attacks.

I also developed neurological issues.. I couldn't look at light.. Not even the TV.. I had to wear sun glasses indoors.

Even my hearing senses became extremely sensitive.. The slightest of sounds would pierce through my head and body and cause me extreme pain.

I then developed POTs.. Which meant my hearts wasn't pumping enough blood to my brain.. Standing up from a seated position had me nearly passing out.

I think I had maybe 20 different symptoms going on all the same time.

I can only describe it as HELL

The virus never felt like something natural. The feeling was always very unnatural, almost like I had been poisoned.. Or the virus had some design to it.. This is why I genuinely believe that this virus came from a Laboratory.

Anyway this is why I am cautious about banging this random hook up.

She might end up putting me through round two with covid

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is some Data from back then when my oxygen levels kept dropping.

The orange graph indicates drop of oxygen levels.

Screenshot_20200717-122020.png Screenshot_20200716-052705.png

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blood clots is a real thing with covid.. I developed some real blood circulation issues when I first got covid.

One time I fell asleep for about two hours, when I woke up, the left side of my face & my left arm had gone numb.

I called our medical helpline here in the UK & they advised me to URGENTLY go to the hospital as it sounds like I have had a stroke.

At the hospital they put me through many tests & it seemed like it was less likely a stroke, but the numbness was circulation related.

The blood circulation issue got so bad 2-3 months in, I began to lose feeling in my fingers.. Permanent dead tissue damage was becoming a real thing, which can lead to amputation.

I think for the first 3 months of becoming ill with covid, I was sleeping maybe 2-3 hours per night in total.

I couldn't sleep simply because, the very moment I nodded off, I would suddenly stop breathing, and would wake up suffocating, gasping for a breath.

The things with covid or the immune reaction is, it can get to your brain & effect the vagus nerve which also regulates the vital organs.

While awake I could breath (even though I had shortness of breath) but during sleep I was no longer actively breathing & my brain would take over subconscious breathing.. However it wasn't working the way it should, so I would stop breathing during sleep.

I was wearing an oxygen saturation sleep monitor device which would give me a data report of my 02 levels in my sleep and my heart rate.

My 02 levels where dropping to 83-84-85 which is hypoxia and extremely dangerous & can cause organ Damage & brain failure.

However this device would vibrate & wake me up, as soon as my 02 dropped below 90... By waking up & breathing again, I was avoiding causing more organ damage.

This went in for roughly 3 months.. It got to the point where the lack of sleep had me hallucinating & seeing things. I started to have panic attacks.

I also developed neurological issues.. I couldn't look at light.. Not even the TV.. I had to wear sun glasses indoors.

Even my hearing senses became extremely sensitive.. The slightest of sounds would pierce through my head and body and cause me extreme pain.

I then developed POTs.. Which meant my hearts wasn't pumping enough blood to my brain.. Standing up from a seated position had me nearly passing out.

I think I had maybe 20 different symptoms going on all the same time.

I can only describe it as HELL

The virus never felt like something natural. The feeling was always very unnatural, almost like I had been poisoned.. Or the virus had some design to it.. This is why I genuinely believe that this virus came from a Laboratory.

Anyway this is why I am cautious about banging this random hook up.

She might end up putting me through round two with covid

Damn man. Sounds like you were one of the unlucky percentage that got hit hard. Sorry to hear that. Ive been through severe insomnia and panic attacks and wouldnt wish that on my own enemy The lack of breathing thing is scary asf though.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn man. Sounds like you were one of the unlucky percentage that got hit hard. Sorry to hear that. Ive been through severe insomnia and panic attacks and wouldnt wish that on my own enemy The lack of breathing thing is scary asf though.
Yeh the mental stress is incredible.. Anytime you fall asleep, you don't know if you will wake up again.

As the disease goes from bad to worse, you really don't know if you will live or die.

What makes it worse is, you have to go through it Alone.. Nobody can be with you.

Back in March the doctors had ZERO understanding of covid & they would simply dismiss you symptoms.

So it's a fuking lonely thing to go through & many many of us ended up with severe PTSD

Luckily I'm a pretty strong guy.. So made a 90% recovery within 9 months