Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Danger Of Random Hook Ups During Covid?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most people will die of heart disease. People die. yes. But the procedures placed upon covid is ridiculous
[/QUOTED

Even a monkey understands the procedure is ridiculous.. However the procedure is not the point of topic here

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This.

The newest data I've read, within the last week, has said one of the key determining factors of how sick you get with Covid-19 is the initial viral load you get. If you're on a bus or in a supermarket and pass by someone who's COVID-19+ and you inhale a few virus particles it may not be enough to infect you or you may have very mild symptoms.

But, to OP's point, if you're full-on kissing and involved in a steamy 60-minute sex session, that's probably a max viral load scenario, which if the person is COVID-19+, would likely result in you getting really sick.

I rolled the dice with a plate back in the summer and we f*ucked a couple times, but the case rates where I live were nowhere near what they are now. I'm holding off until all this s*hit is behind us. It's not that big of a deal to me.

I value my lungs and health way too much. Plus, I've known young, healthy people who are "Long Haulers" now contracting COVID-19 months ago and still not feeling 100%; out of breath constantly like their lungs have been damaged. Another person's sense of smell and taste never really returned to normal. COVID-19 has been proven to damage the nerves for tasting and smell. Some recover it and some don't. This stuff doesn't show up in the stats we see every day.

It all depends what your risk tolerance is.

Good luck.

Well stated.. It's all about the viral load guys & sexually transmited Covid19 has a much likely chance of messing you up..

Even mild cases of infection are long term problems for people.. Imagine what a large viral load can do to you.

If you have a regular girlfriend who is willing to get tested with you on a pretty regular basis, then bang away.

If you have a reliable plate, who you trust & is definitely not talking dik elsewhere then that's fair enough.

But plates who are random or you don't know who else they could be seeing or she doesn't stay in touch.. Definitely do not fuk her, as your taking a huge chance with your health.

Long covid is real & let me tell you, you will never be the same again.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Except that the number of people in the next 5 years who will end up dead due to complications or from the body being screwed up from COVID will be off the charts.

So the actual death total will take several years to fully understand and it will likely be in the tens if not hundreds of millions.

Agreed. We don't the long term problems long covid will present.. For younger and stronger people like me, recovery is on the horizon.. For many it could seriously impact there health for good.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really sorry for your bad experience with COVID. I can only imagine how bad it must have felt.

Having said that, the science has been clear on robust, long-lasting immunity eg.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/17/health/coronavirus-immunity.html

True re-infections are exceedingly rare, and usually mild or asymptomatic. It might not be an exaggeration to say that it's more possible for you to die from a piano falling on your head, than getting re-infected. It's too bad fear-mongering garbage mainstream media have made people believe otherwise.

You have immunity dude, go out and enjoy it, and let the rest of us deal with the risk-taking.
And by the time it might wear-off, you'll boost it with a vaccine. Science is beautiful. And by science I mean the real one, not CNN or Foxnews.

Regards to immunity... Back in March when I first became ill with CV19 I joined an online forum Bodypolitics which is HUGH it has over 15,000 members all suffering from long covid.. I must have spoke to atleast 30 people right now who have definitely been reinfected.. They have tested positive a second time & have has similar symptoms the second time around.

The media is reporting reinfection is rare, however I am seeing more & more cases on Bodypolitics.

Also consider this.. Most people who became infected with CV19 have not fully recovered 9 months down the line.. They have some level of nerve damage also many many have developed neurological damage & auto immune Disease.

One major issue now is Mast Cell Activation Syndrome...

I can guarantee you, coming into contact again with the CV19 virus will definitely cause another neurological reaction or might worsen other issues you have developed.

Also VIRAL LOAD.. Sexually transmitted CV19 could make it much easier to get reinfected..

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless.. Your current plates are trust worthy and are not taking random diks elsewhere.
The women I've had sex with are trustworthy.

COVID has put unattached men in a really bad position.

The men who were best positioned withstand the damage of COVID in terms of romance were men in existing, stable long term relationships. It's also better if you live with your girlfriend or wife. However, many of these men have squandered their advantage as a lot of long term relationships and marriages have bit the dust due to COVID.

Unattached men going into COVID were often not getting sex regularly and finding new sexual partners in the COVID era is more difficult.

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
Not true. My boss had it in March 2020. Was sick for a month. Tested positive for antibodies just 2 weeks ago.
I've actually spoken to a dude who had it and this information is straight form him. I personally don't know any official medical info, and I bet there isn't anything in perticular out yet, because this thing is kinda just a year old.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can only imagine the hell on earth that a combined herpes outbreak and COVID infection would create for someone.

That being said, there will be a Valentine’s Day fun run here where your bib number includes your status: single, taken, or it’s complicated.

Have not decided yet if I will participate.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You definitely don't want to risk it then bro...there are now even reports of people who were asymptomatic or had very mild symptoms getting it a 2nd time and getting very sick or even dying.
I can only imagine the hell on earth that a combined herpes outbreak and COVID infection would create for someone.

That being said, there will be a Valentine’s Day fun run here where your bib number includes your status: single, taken, or it’s complicated.

Have not decided yet if I will participate.

**** imagine banging a chick, getting ill with CV19 and contracting an STD at the same time!

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with that. I've been watching a lot of videos by Dr John Campbell. Getting enough Vitamin D vastly reduces the risk of getting seriously ill and dying. Personally I take 4000 IU per day.
My vitamin D levels are very low...I started taking 50000 IU per week

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@soulforge I was thinking the same thing on Monday night. Had'nt had sex since early december. I was feeling horny and my balls were full and aching.

I'm from the uk too. I know people who have lost their taste and smell, knowing that, it's long covid i'm afraid of.

I know a woman who would allow me to go up to hers and fu*k her. She's a canny enough woman, but she allowed me into her house last time when her kids had gone to bed.
What swayed me towards having sex with her on monday night was how long it's taking & has took for this virus to fu*k off. I could be lying on my bed with huge blue balls in another two month, so i thought balls to it, i'm very afraid, but i'm not wasting my life.

Not sure what my next move is, i won't fu*k a girl unless we meet a few times and really like each other (even then i might not) because is it really worth the risk.

I think these past few weeks will be the worst of the virus in the UK. So, if you can hold on a few weeks, do so.

Woman i fu*ked is a carer. I asked her (after i fu*ked her haha) if she had, had the vaccine. She told me "no" but that she gets tested every week. Her test had come back negative. Very interesting part is her 3 work mates tests came back negative and they found that strange..because they had'nt even took the tests or sent them in for that matter! !

This is obviously a case of me thinking with my di*k rather than my brain. Also shows how much i refuse to fap.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not herpes but super gonorrhea is already here due to Covid. Maybe herpes could follow at some point...

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all a matter of risk management. I've seen people who never leave the house get covid, and I've seen people who go out all the time not get it.

I prefer more to reduce risk, rather than to eliminate it like the government wants. If it were me, I would just vet women for symptoms, keep only a few reliable plates, and take good care of my health (exercise, vitamins,diet, etc).

It's looking like they are going to drag this out for another year or so. And who knows, maybe covid 20 will be right on it's heels. The next virus has me more concerned than this one. Think "Contagion".

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Regards to immunity... Back in March when I first became ill with CV19 I joined an online forum Bodypolitics which is HUGH it has over 15,000 members all suffering from long covid.. I must have spoke to atleast 30 people right now who have definitely been reinfected.. They have tested positive a second time & have has similar symptoms the second time around.

The media is reporting reinfection is rare, however I am seeing more & more cases on Bodypolitics.

Also consider this.. Most people who became infected with CV19 have not fully recovered 9 months down the line.. They have some level of nerve damage also many many have developed neurological damage & auto immune Disease.

One major issue now is Mast Cell Activation Syndrome...

I can guarantee you, coming into contact again with the CV19 virus will definitely cause another neurological reaction or might worsen other issues you have developed.

Also VIRAL LOAD.. Sexually transmitted CV19 could make it much easier to get reinfected..
See, these kinds of forums are exactly the problem I was referring to, because they do not reflect a representative sample scientifically analyzed by experts, but a series of anecdotal experiences without the proper validation.
While many people in such pages (including you I believe) are honest about their struggle, many others are not. There was literally one lady that claimed to have long covid, without EVER testing positive for COVID or antibodies. EVER.
Also, you said that this happens to 'most people..', which is wrong. Most people (~50-70% based on studies) actually have mild or no symptoms at all. A smaller subset, like you, unfortunately has post-viral syndrome which indeed must suck. Similar effects have been observed in individuals recovering from the flu or pneumonia btw, but they never got fancy names such as 'long-pneumonia' etc.

In any case, this does not mean to invalidate what you are going through. I wish you a full recovery quickly.
Cases now seem to be dropping in the UK, and vaccinations picking up, so hopefully you'll get your shot soon. Same for us in the US.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Apperantly, anti bodies from getting sick only last 3 months.
That's totally wrong.
Again, I'm not blaming you or anyone here for this, but the media for playing their misinformation games.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What a load of ****e
Yeah, out of all that's floating around the past year, the rumor that COVID causes Kawasaki syndrome in kids must have been the worst of all. Evelated to full-scale panic levels by Cuomo and others, and eventually proven out to be a load of BS.
The fact that a disease has to be taken seriously does not automatically imply that anything said about it is true.

Anyway, ending my rant here :)

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See, these kinds of forums are exactly the problem I was referring to, because they do not reflect a representative sample scientifically analyzed by experts, but a series of anecdotal experiences without the proper validation.
While many people in such pages (including you I believe) are honest about their struggle, many others are not. There was literally one lady that claimed to have long covid, without EVER testing positive for COVID or antibodies. EVER.
Also, you said that this happens to 'most people..', which is wrong. Most people (~50-70% based on studies) actually have mild or no symptoms at all. A smaller subset, like you, unfortunately has post-viral syndrome which indeed must suck. Similar effects have been observed in individuals recovering from the flu or pneumonia btw, but they never got fancy names such as 'long-pneumonia' etc.

In any case, this does not mean to invalidate what you are going through. I wish you a full recovery quickly.
Cases now seem to be dropping in the UK, and vaccinations picking up, so hopefully you'll get your shot soon. Same for us in the US.
^^^ Exactly.
To counter OP's fear mongering, I now personally know over a dozen that's gotten it. My buddy's 81yo father in law got it. He never went to the hospital but just rested at home for 3 weeks. Another friend's mother got it in her late 70's. Her symptoms were milder and passed in 3 days. My friend and his whole family got tested positive but he's the only one that's had any symptoms. Everyone I know that was healthy and has gotten it never has been hospitalized from it. The one coworker I knew that got it was overweight 350+ lbs and had to go in the hospital because he was hard of breathing but they sent him home with an oxygen tank and he just rested at home and recovered in 3 weeks.

Of course this is also another small sample size and doesn't mean squat like you mentioned but just another data point to counteract op's fear spreading.

I'm planning on going to the doctor soon and getting the anti-body test as I'm positive I've had it before it spread to the masses back in Dec 2019.

I for one refuse to be imprisoned by fear.