Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Danger Of Random Hook Ups During Covid?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The nerve damage is REAL.. In regards to lung damage? Even getting mild covid19 can give you some serious long term breathing issues.

The problem isn't the lungs.. Most of us who get very ill, our lungs are perfectly fine.

It's infact the central nervous system or part of the brain that regulates vital organs that is being damaged causing a ton of different symptoms.

I'm roughly about 85% recovered. However I still have relapses quite often
I have a friend with MS. Once she discovered it it kicked her into high gear and within one year she was a winning fitness model. She trains hard with alot of control, as she believes it's important to keep the nervous system fully loaded so parts of it don't start shutting down. Who knows... But it seems to work, because now 20 years in, she's very atheletic. When the MS first hit her it knocked her down and temporary loss of eyesight, she has all that back. She works harder than most men in the gym.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here in the UK covid infection cases are rising rapidly.. We are hearing more & more about younger healthy people being hospitalised.

So how risky is it to be having random sex in the current environment?

I have had offers for sex at my place, but I decided to turn down the opportunity.

Both girls are plates, but we don't stay in touch much at all.. They simply text me, when they are horny.

They could be banging other dudes in between for all I know.. So it seems the risk of getting covid definitely increases!

Personally I think it's best to have one or two regular & reliable plates for now, who present a lower health risk.
If your a COVID advocate aka you support the restriction you are not my friend and you can **** off

DSterlen

Don Juan
Reaction score
You definitely don't want to risk it then bro...there are now even reports of people who were asymptomatic or had very mild symptoms getting it a 2nd time and getting very sick or even dying.
It’s worth mentioning that there are “reports” of literally every theoretically possible scary situation with regards to COVID. Millions and millions of people have had it. Even when they’re true the numbers of them are usually so low as to be meaningless. Media is in the business of scaring you into watching. A 20yo died somewhere, a 30yo died somewhere, someone got reinfected with it worse a second time somewhere, but in insufficient numbers those are strictly anecdotes and should not be factored into your approach or mindset.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since COVID hit, I have not had sex with new women, but I've had sex with women who were sex partners prior to COVID.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Guys I already had Covid back in March and I got Super ill... Took me 7-8 months to recover and it was HELL

So getting reinfected for the sake of some random sex doesn't seem worth it.

This plate I am talking about is HOT however we don't stay in touch much & who knows how much ****k she has sucked recently.

Also remember one very important factor when it comes to how ill you become with Covid.

VIRAL LOAD.. If you are kissing a chick, or having full on sex, eating her vagina & she has the virus, you could get Covid real BAD

the vitamin D advise is spot on.. 5000iu Daily
Zinc daily & get some Quercetin 500mg
Move to Australia we barely have any cases

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I have a friend with MS. Once she discovered it it kicked her into high gear and within one year she was a winning fitness model. She trains hard with alot of control, as she believes it's important to keep the nervous system fully loaded so parts of it don't start shutting down. Who knows... But it seems to work, because now 20 years in, she's very atheletic. When the MS first hit her it knocked her down and temporary loss of eyesight, she has all that back. She works harder than most men in the gym.
Cool chic. Glad she found something that works. She's an inspiration, thanks for sharing.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I dated a guy with MS.

I still admire him to this day, even though I lost contact a long time ago.
He street approached me when I was walking down the sidewalk. He asked for the time and started talking about Groucho Marx, lol.

MS is debilitating. He had a lot of strength that I admired.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s worth mentioning that there are “reports” of literally every theoretically possible scary situation with regards to COVID. Millions and millions of people have had it. Even when they’re true the numbers of them are usually so low as to be meaningless. Media is in the business of scaring you into watching. A 20yo died somewhere, a 30yo died somewhere, someone got reinfected with it worse a second time somewhere, but in insufficient numbers those are strictly anecdotes and should not be factored into your approach or mindset.
The issue isn't only about death.. You have to consider the huge amount of people ending up with long covid.

So according to your post here, we should ignore the media completely & just carry on banging chicks as per usual?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since COVID hit, I have not had sex with new women, but I've had sex with women who were sex partners prior to COVID.
The risk is exactly the same.. Whether she is a current chick or new chick.

Unless.. Your current plates are trust worthy and are not taking random diks elsewhere.

Or they are getting tested regular!

DSterlen

Don Juan
Reaction score
So according to your post here, we should ignore the media completely & just carry on banging chicks as per usual?
No, I said this.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Except that the number of people in the next 5 years who will end up dead due to complications or from the body being screwed up from COVID will be off the charts.

So the actual death total will take several years to fully understand and it will likely be in the tens if not hundreds of millions.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really sorry for your bad experience with COVID. I can only imagine how bad it must have felt.

Having said that, the science has been clear on robust, long-lasting immunity eg.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/17/health/coronavirus-immunity.html

True re-infections are exceedingly rare, and usually mild or asymptomatic. It might not be an exaggeration to say that it's more possible for you to die from a piano falling on your head, than getting re-infected. It's too bad fear-mongering garbage mainstream media have made people believe otherwise.

You have immunity dude, go out and enjoy it, and let the rest of us deal with the risk-taking.
And by the time it might wear-off, you'll boost it with a vaccine. Science is beautiful. And by science I mean the real one, not CNN or Foxnews.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's about viral load.. You could literally be licking high amounts of virus out of a girls mouth.
It‘a more of a math problem than anything. One on ones are “safer” than public spaces. Most of the COVID cases derive from “super spreader” events such as conventions and indoor gatherings.

Me personally I take the risk. I’ve bedded three new ladies just this year. Hitting up a bar or party is more dangerous than having one girl come over to sit on my dvck.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VIRAL LOAD.. If you are kissing a chick, or having full on sex, eating her vagina & she has the virus, you could get Covid real BAD
This.

The newest data I've read, within the last week, has said one of the key determining factors of how sick you get with Covid-19 is the initial viral load you get. If you're on a bus or in a supermarket and pass by someone who's COVID-19+ and you inhale a few virus particles it may not be enough to infect you or you may have very mild symptoms.

But, to OP's point, if you're full-on kissing and involved in a steamy 60-minute sex session, that's probably a max viral load scenario, which if the person is COVID-19+, would likely result in you getting really sick.

I rolled the dice with a plate back in the summer and we f*ucked a couple times, but the case rates where I live were nowhere near what they are now. I'm holding off until all this s*hit is behind us. It's not that big of a deal to me.

I value my lungs and health way too much. Plus, I've known young, healthy people who are "Long Haulers" now contracting COVID-19 months ago and still not feeling 100%; out of breath constantly like their lungs have been damaged. Another person's sense of smell and taste never really returned to normal. COVID-19 has been proven to damage the nerves for tasting and smell. Some recover it and some don't. This stuff doesn't show up in the stats we see every day.

It all depends what your risk tolerance is.

Good luck.

DSterlen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Except that the number of people in the next 5 years who will end up dead due to complications or from the body being screwed up from COVID will be off the charts.

So the actual death total will take several years to fully understand and it will likely be in the tens if not hundreds of millions.
I’m not arguing that pandemics don’t suck or that we don’t have one. We have one, and it’s not optional, never has been. People who are worried for themselves shouldn’t leave their house, ever. That’s the price you have to pay. The fear some people with near zero risk have is disappointing.

And yes, the viral load point is spot on.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, this!
The amount of misinformation during this pandemic is unbelievable! Essentially any anecdotal BS on twitter or whatever spreads like wildfire without any proper validation.

Example: "My friends sister had COVID and her hair fell off"

becomes "Reports say that up to 50% of COVID victims lose their hair" etc..It's unbelievable!

And before anyone complains, I am not saying COVID is not real or dangerous to some people. It's just that some parts of it have been greatly exaggerated for other reasons, and they are not because they 'care about us'.