"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

The Danger Of Random Hook Ups During Covid?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Here in the UK covid infection cases are rising rapidly.. We are hearing more & more about younger healthy people being hospitalised.

So how risky is it to be having random sex in the current environment?

I have had offers for sex at my place, but I decided to turn down the opportunity.

Both girls are plates, but we don't stay in touch much at all.. They simply text me, when they are horny.

They could be banging other dudes in between for all I know.. So it seems the risk of getting covid definitely increases!

Personally I think it's best to have one or two regular & reliable plates for now, who present a lower health risk.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Gstring

Banned
Joined
Dec 27, 2020
Messages
166
Reaction score
105
Age
38
If you never had covid or don't have vaccine from it, best to stick to no fap for now.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
I never thought I would ever say this expression until now.............YOLO
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
It’s no worse than when AIDS was going hot and heavy. You could die from that then, you May die or need hospitalization from this now, but the means of transmission obviously differ…
Life is luck and gamble, best you can do through your actions is try to put the odds in your favor.
Stay safe
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
In 2020 I've been out with 20 women and slept with half of them. Never had covid so it really is a gamble, like everything in life you need to take some risks if you want reward.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,390
Reaction score
5,132
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It’s no worse than when AIDS was going hot and heavy. You could die from that then, you May die or need hospitalization from this now, but the means of transmission obviously differ…
Life is luck and gamble, best you can do through your actions is try to put the odds in your favor.
Stay safe
It takes years to go from HIV to AIDS to death. COVID can kill someone inside of a few weeks and is much easier to catch.

But yeah, life is full of risks, and we have to try to manage/mitigate risks where we can.
 
Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Here in the UK covid infection cases are rising rapidly.. We are hearing more & more about younger healthy people being hospitalised.

So how risky is it to be having random sex in the current environment?

I have had offers for sex at my place, but I decided to turn down the opportunity.

Both girls are plates, but we don't stay in touch much at all.. They simply text me, when they are horny.

They could be banging other dudes in between for all I know.. So it seems the risk of getting covid definitely increases!

Personally I think it's best to have one or two regular & reliable plates for now, who present a lower health risk.

Take a **** tonne of vitamin D and Zinc daily. It takes weeks to months to build up your vitamin D levels though. Studies are emerging left and right showing the people getting hospitalized from this are all vitamin D deficient. Eat lots of antioxidant vegetables as well. Not saying you wont catch it, but your body will probably handle it much better.
 

DSterlen

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2020
Messages
59
Reaction score
81
Age
45
Take a **** tonne of vitamin D and Zinc daily. It takes weeks to months to build up your vitamin D levels though. Studies are emerging left and right showing the people getting hospitalized from this are all vitamin D deficient.
This is one of the only things about COVID that I’m totally convinced of. Been hearing it for 6+ months. Vitamins are cheap.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Here in the UK covid infection cases are rising rapidly.. We are hearing more & more about younger healthy people being hospitalised.

So how risky is it to be having random sex in the current environment?

I have had offers for sex at my place, but I decided to turn down the opportunity.

Both girls are plates, but we don't stay in touch much at all.. They simply text me, when they are horny.

They could be banging other dudes in between for all I know.. So it seems the risk of getting covid definitely increases!

Personally I think it's best to have one or two regular & reliable plates for now, who present a lower health risk.
How dangerous do you think it is to meet ONE single person rather than catch a bus where you're breathing the same air as 50 people, 5 of which are probably infected?
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
This is one of the only things about COVID that I’m totally convinced of. Been hearing it for 6+ months. Vitamins are cheap.
Amen brother, my friend that’s a physician has highly recommended the vitamin D intake for months now…
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Guys I already had Covid back in March and I got Super ill... Took me 7-8 months to recover and it was HELL

So getting reinfected for the sake of some random sex doesn't seem worth it.

This plate I am talking about is HOT however we don't stay in touch much & who knows how much ****k she has sucked recently.

Also remember one very important factor when it comes to how ill you become with Covid.

VIRAL LOAD.. If you are kissing a chick, or having full on sex, eating her vagina & she has the virus, you could get Covid real BAD

the vitamin D advise is spot on.. 5000iu Daily
Zinc daily & get some Quercetin 500mg
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
How dangerous do you think it is to meet ONE single person rather than catch a bus where you're breathing the same air as 50 people, 5 of which are probably infected?
It's about viral load.. You could literally be licking high amounts of virus out of a girls mouth.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
It's about viral load.. You could literally be licking high amounts of virus out of a girls mouth.
They say there is some permenant lung capacity and nerve damage? What is your take on this? Have you recovered your strength and is your lung capacity good again?
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,055
Why seek advice about your own life? You know if you get again sick you are by yourself and hospitals are turning people away and leaving them to die. So you want permission from people to take this risk again? Its not worth the risk for that possible outcome.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
They say there is some permenant lung capacity and nerve damage? What is your take on this? Have you recovered your strength and is your lung capacity good again?
The nerve damage is REAL.. In regards to lung damage? Even getting mild covid19 can give you some serious long term breathing issues.

The problem isn't the lungs.. Most of us who get very ill, our lungs are perfectly fine.

It's infact the central nervous system or part of the brain that regulates vital organs that is being damaged causing a ton of different symptoms.

I'm roughly about 85% recovered. However I still have relapses quite often
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,087
The nerve damage is REAL.. In regards to lung damage? Even getting mild covid19 can give you some serious long term breathing issues.

The problem isn't the lungs.. Most of us who get very ill, our lungs are perfectly fine.

It's infact the central nervous system or part of the brain that regulates vital organs that is being damaged causing a ton of different symptoms.

I'm roughly about 85% recovered. However I still have relapses quite often
You definitely don't want to risk it then bro...there are now even reports of people who were asymptomatic or had very mild symptoms getting it a 2nd time and getting very sick or even dying.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
You definitely don't want to risk it then bro...there are now even reports of people who were asymptomatic or had very mild symptoms getting it a 2nd time and getting very sick or even dying.
We are seeing this in the UK too.. Something we need to consider is, getting infected with CV19 through sexual activity is likely to be much worse than normal person to person transmition due to the higher viral load.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top