Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Biggest Obstacle To Getting Laid For Me

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A motel/hotel may not work since they might say they are not a "hotel/motel" type of girl and can seem like something that would trigger an ASD. If you don't have your own place it's a turn-off. That's unless you find someone who loves you and doesn't care. You probably have an old/used car too and come across like you are broke. You are missing out allot of opportunity for investments for what? You start losing your libido as you get older and are wasting your prime years over nickels and dimes. You'll regret this as you get older even when your investments pay off later. Money comes and goes but you can't get back your youth once it starts going.

(The above two posts are not intended to encourage fornication but is meant as a general principle, and can be applied to any youthful activity, such as travelling, etc...)

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest obstacle for many who hang around on this site is spending too much time here talking, bashing women and remaining in a bitter and cynical viewpoint which is a pvssy repellant. So hanging here after you got the message is not good. One must take the information provided, update their rules boundaries and standards and get back to living.

The exception is guys like "glassguy" who comes here occasionally to post his exploits, and to give guys real world feedback that works.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So recently it’s becoming more and more obvious that I’ve missed many opportunities to have sex because I can’t host. I live in a basement suite with my brother and logistics are a nightmare. I would say 75-90% of potential lays (where the girl has already agreed to have sex) fall through simply because I can’t host and she doesn’t have her own place.

Before people tell me to get my own place, I’m currently paying $375 for rent, internet and everything else included. It’s too good a deal to skip out on
Get a room at a motel. I've banged many a chick that way. And yes, almost all of them will go for it.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A motel/hotel may not work since they might say they are not a "hotel/motel" type of girl and can seem like something that would trigger an ASD. If you don't have your own place it's a turn-off. That's unless you find someone who loves you and doesn't care. You probably have an old/used car too and come across like you are broke. You are missing out allot of opportunity for investments for what? You start losing your libido as you get older and are wasting your prime years over nickels and dimes. You'll regret this as you get older even when your investments pay off later. Money comes and goes but you can't get back your youth once it starts going.

(The above two posts are not intended to encourage fornication but is meant as a general principle, and can be applied to any youthful activity, such as travelling, etc...)
I disagree. I have a way higher sex drive than I did in my 20’s and it’s all because I eat right and workout.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Motels/hotels are rarely practical. When you tell a (relatively new) chick “I booked a room for us,” they are usually put off by you being presumptuous (even if she wants to sleep with you).

And if you wait until things get hot and heavy first, then try to book one, then she’s put off that you want her $&@&@ so badly that you’re willing to dump $100 on the spot.

Hotels are best for when you are traveling. You already have a room, and then you go out to try to pull. She feels like you didn’t get a room just for her; you already had it.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Motels/hotels are rarely practical. When you tell a (relatively new) chick “I booked a room for us,” they are usually put off by you being presumptuous (even if she wants to sleep with you).

And if you wait until things get hot and heavy first, then try to book one, then she’s put off that you want her $&@&@ so badly that you’re willing to dump $100 on the spot.

Hotels are best for when you are traveling. You already have a room, and then you go out to try to pull. She feels like you didn’t get a room just for her; you already had it.
Agreed. I’m not booking a hotel. End of.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So recently it’s becoming more and more obvious that I’ve missed many opportunities to have sex because I can’t host. I live in a basement suite with my brother and logistics are a nightmare. I would say 75-90% of potential lays (where the girl has already agreed to have sex) fall through simply because I can’t host and she doesn’t have her own place.

Before people tell me to get my own place, I’m currently paying $375 for rent, internet and everything else included. It’s too good a deal to skip out on

$375? Are you a college student or something? Get a better job or something man. Not trying to hate on you but damn that is being cheap unless you just don't have a choice. But even uber drivers can afford much better.

Sounds like you need to forget about women and focus on improving your income.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$375? Are you a college student or something? Get a better job or something man. Not trying to hate on you but damn that is being cheap unless you just don't have a choice. But even uber drivers can afford much better.

Sounds like you need to forget about women and focus on improving your income.
I’ll do what I want.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll do what I want.
It's not just all about game and logistics. Your smv is low based on your living situation. Sharing a basement suite with your brother. That is something that should really be worked on imo unless you are just hardcore saving all your money towards a bigger financial plan ofcourse.

In your current situation, i would book a cheap airnb before the dates that you think will end in sex. I have been in your situation and it really sucks for logistics.

Edit. I just saw you refuse to pay for a motel because that would indirectly be paying for sex.

Im probably coming off as a hater or even snobby here but you are 33 years old and seriously think this cheaply? Bro you have a serious hang up with money it seems. Then i saw another post of you proclaiming you only have ever paid for a cup of tea in the last 3 years of dating. That just screams poverty and stinginess to me.

Like i said originally, banging women should be the least of your worries right now. That's what's wrong with this forum. Too many guys putting the cart before the horse.

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not just all about game and logistics. Your smv is low based on your living situation. Sharing a basement suite with your brother. That is something that should really be worked on imo unless you are just hardcore saving all your money towards a bigger financial plan ofcourse.

In your current situation, i would book a cheap airnb before the dates that you think will end in sex. I have been in your situation and it really sucks for logistics.

Edit. I just saw you refuse to pay for a motel because that would indirectly be paying for sex.

Im probably coming off as a hater or even snobby here but you are 33 years old and seriously think this cheaply? Bro you have a serious hang up with money it seems. Then i saw another post of you proclaiming you only have ever paid for a cup of tea in the last 3 years of dating. That just screams poverty and stinginess to me.

Like i said originally, banging women should be the least of your worries right now. That's what's wrong with this forum. Too many guys putting the cart before the horse.
I’ve said over and over that I am putting all my money into investing. I refuse to be celibate while I work on my financial goals so here we are. It’s not always one or the other.

And you snobs need to stop hating on me just because I’m poor. I didn’t ask to be born into poverty so fvck right off with the hate.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve said over and over that I am putting all my money into investing. I refuse to be celibate while I work on my financial goals so here we are. It’s not always one or the other.

And you snobs need to stop hating on me just because I’m poor. I didn’t ask to be born into poverty so fvck right off with the hate.
Ah okay. Well that is smart then. Like i said, i have been there before.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah okay. Well that is smart then. Like i said, i have been there before.
Ok. Then you know how hard it can be when people kick you while you’re down. I come here to get advice on my game not judgement or life advice from you guys. Suffice to say my life is more than what I’ve said on here so if everyone could stop assuming they know everything that would be great.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. Then you know how hard it can be when people kick you while you’re down. I come here to get advice on my game not judgement or life advice from you guys. Suffice to say my life is more than what I’ve said on here so if everyone could stop assuming they know everything that would be great.
Yeah I get it, comes to priorities. I've been similar to before. You clearly accept its not ideal for banging and may miss out on the odd lay, but your goal for solid future is more important than women at all costs. looking to make it work as best you can/optimize getting laid, without compromising the more important things. which you clearly can do as still getting laid aren't you?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
OP I'm in the same boat, if you have a car you could do it there or at the park during the night when nobody is around.

You gotta be a little creative, maybe even go camping

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP I'm in the same boat, if you have a car you could do it there or at the park during the night when nobody is around.

You gotta be a little creative, maybe even go camping
are women ok with doing it in the car? I get if they're horny, really into you they'd potentially do it anywhere, but probably a large section would be put off by it, particularly when a bit older and weather isn;t great. I suppose for some could be a thrill, doing it almost in public...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I get it, comes to priorities. I've been similar to before. You clearly accept its not ideal for banging and may miss out on the odd lay, but your goal for solid future is more important than women at all costs. looking to make it work as best you can/optimize getting laid, without compromising the more important things. which you clearly can do as still getting laid aren't you?
Exactly. And yes I am still getting laid. I even met my ex in 2019 and had a 14 month long relationship despite my limitations

I also gotta point out that my brother who lives with me somehow does well with the hotter women so this whole narrative of being too poor to do well with women is bs

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Exactly. And yes I am still getting laid. I even met my ex in 2019 and had a 14 month long relationship despite my limitations

I also gotta point out that my brother who lives with me somehow does well with the hotter women so this whole narrative of being too poor to do well with women is bs
Or go over her place. Offering to bring food can help. “Let’s hang out at your place. I can pick up a pizza and bring it over.”

Can get the job done for $20.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My point is he needs to respect your need for companionship.

I think your asset allocation does not account for basic cashflow needs, which is a death sentence in business. Your monk mode living situation will begin to limit your perspective, especially given your personal goals. You are not being true to yourself.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My point is he needs to respect your need for companionship.

I think your asset allocation does not account for basic cashflow needs, which is a death sentence in business. Your monk mode living situation will begin to limit your perspective, especially given your personal goals. You are not being true to yourself.
You don’t tell me what being true to myself is. Fvck off

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not kicking you while down. It's nothing nothing personal man.

Some women prefer to go back to their place though. You should def frame your dates with pick them up them drive them back home imo.