"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

The advice offered within this forum is NOT for everyone.

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
:p
 
Last edited:

gm8384

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
I actually kind of agree. I think the best way to get the most out of this site is to take the information and advice given here, and then tailor it to yourself.

You sort of have to pick and choose the tips you want to take. If you think you are doing fine in area X, but need to work on area Y, then disregard most of the stuff that talks about X and learn how to improve Y.

If we all did exactly what this site said to no one would be different. There is a ton of great advice, help, tips etc on this site, its up to you to decide what fits you and your goal.
 

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
that is very true, as seen by the different countries
in america, girls are waaaaaaay more slutty than anywhere else
in some places, girls are extremely shy and reserved...
you get the idea
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
We all know this. And the reason for that is because not everyone is willing or capable of learning the things that are discussed here.

I take it your referring to yourself? You've been here one month, you might try sticking around for awhile and learning some things.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

xi phi pi

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
81
Reaction score
1
I think he might be refering to how people critisize this site and say it's not working for them.
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Lol.

Good point. In that case, disregard what I said. I agree :)
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
I agree 100%. Some of us are true hard core players. Some are Symps and AFC LTRers. This section needs a hard core section for real players.

And a section for the Oprah lovers fan club. lol.
 

xi phi pi

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
81
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I agree 100%. Some of us are true hard core players. Some are Symps and AFC LTRers. This section needs a hard core section for real players.

And a section for the Oprah lovers fan club. lol.
So people in LTR's are AFC's?
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
No.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by xi phi pi
I'm waiting for Player to answer. Nothing against you.
NO. But if your an AFC when you go into it then of course your going to be an AFC during and at the end of it.

Do you think that if I went into another ltr and I've been in 3 8 year ones that I'd be actin like an AFC? Hell naww kid.

The way you start is the way you will finish.
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by evolvingnerd
that is very true, as seen by the different countries
in america, girls are waaaaaaay more slutty than anywhere else
in some places, girls are extremely shy and reserved...
you get the idea
Really? I heard that girls in Europe are extremely open about sex.
 
Top