Eighth Passenger
Don Juan
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2004
- Messages
- 60
- Reaction score
- 0
I have nothing else to say.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
So people in LTR's are AFC's?Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I agree 100%. Some of us are true hard core players. Some are Symps and AFC LTRers. This section needs a hard core section for real players.
And a section for the Oprah lovers fan club. lol.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I'm waiting for Player to answer. Nothing against you.Originally posted by cactus3178
No.
NO. But if your an AFC when you go into it then of course your going to be an AFC during and at the end of it.Originally posted by xi phi pi
I'm waiting for Player to answer. Nothing against you.
That is definitely not true...Originally posted by evolvingnerd
that is very true, as seen by the different countries
in america, girls are waaaaaaay more slutty than anywhere else
in some places, girls are extremely shy and reserved...
you get the idea
Really? I heard that girls in Europe are extremely open about sex.Originally posted by evolvingnerd
that is very true, as seen by the different countries
in america, girls are waaaaaaay more slutty than anywhere else
in some places, girls are extremely shy and reserved...
you get the idea