Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The 9 outta 10 that got away? Oh and I smashed my windshield....

BrandonCodi

Don Juan
Reaction score
One day I was going to meet a friend on spring garden road, I was there first waiting for her and I saw this amazing girl at least a 9 out of 10. I started to talk to her and we talked for about 2 minutes and then suggested we sit down. After I had her sitting down it was very easy to talk to her, I also find it's good to get the number when you think the conversation is half way done. This way she knows you’re interested in getting her number but she also knows you want to learn more about her. We talked a bit after getting her number and I asked her on a date for tomorrow, She accepted. I picked her up the next day and we hung out a bit and fooled around and I started to finger her and her friend called saying her cat fell down the steps. She felt bad and was asking if she should stay or help the cat, I said she should help out her friend with the cat and I would drive her back. So we started to drive back and we got to the 1$ toll at the bridge and I was thinking I think I can run this. I tried and SMASHED THE **** out of my windshield, I was not angry just kind of irritated and I said thank God you are here it makes me a lot less stressed to be able to hold your hand. I think I came across to clingy to this girl, I did this only because in my head I placed this girl out of my league but that's obviously not true or she would not have hooked up with me, what do you guys think?