Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Texting Game

ariesc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello friends,

So now I am thrown back into the dating pool after a 4 year relationship that went south I'm now trying to get re acclimated to the whole texting protocol and I want to get some of your input on the world of texting gals nowadays.

This past week I've locked in around 4 dates. Out of those 4, only one girl really interests me whom I met at my gym after a cold approach. She seemed very interested and I suggested we exchange numbers. She gladly gave me her number and I told her I'd text her to plan a time to meet up.

I sent her a text and it took her about 6 hours for her to get back to me which she quickly apologized for the delay saying she was running around all day. I didn't want to text back instantly and seem desperate so I waited about 20 minutes before asking her out to dinner. Now the waiting game begins again. It's been 3 hours.

As for the 3 other girls, they all text back immediately whenever we have any transaction, but they are all around HB6's and HB7's whereas the girl I met at the gym and is terrible with responding is easily an HB9.

Is she playing hard to get? Is she just terrible at responding? I mean I'm sure there are many hypothetical here but what's your experience with this?

ariesc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: " Hi *****, it was very nice briefly meeting you. I'd love to take you out to dinner one of these nights."
Her: "Sorry I'm just getting back to you I just got home and sat down lol I've been out all day! But yeah I would love to grab dinner!"

ariesc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did. I asked her what her schedule is like and no response. I could very well be reading into it too much. But I'm not used to texting people and having to wait hours for a simple reply.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did. I asked her what her schedule is like and no response. I could very well be reading into it too much. But I'm not used to texting people and having to wait hours for a simple reply.
Welcome to dating in 2019 my friend. It’s the new “normal”.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Do you honestly expect a woman to drop everything and date your ass immediately? That HB, if she's interested, is testing your ass at this point. Are you needy? You replied 20 minutes after her response which took her 6 hours -- do you actually believe a girl would take 6 hours to read your text? Those btches are in their phones all day long, I can guarantee you she read it 5 seconds after it came in. So here you are, you responded in 20 minutes and she took 6 hours to respond. You want to go same amount of time to respond, you don't want to respond after 9 pm, you respond to high interest btches within 10 minutes so that you don't kill their interest.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Never dinner on a first date. Ever.

Always "when are you free to grab a drink or two".

Low investment- maximum return.

Just keep it chill and laid back.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never dinner on a first date. Ever.

Always "when are you free to grab a drink or two".

Low investment- maximum return.

Just keep it chill and laid back.
Exactly.

And make the other three, who actually respond, your priorities. Put the other one on the back burner. I wouldn't cut her off, just go with the flow and try to seduce the others, it'll be a better use of your time than wondering and waiting.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello friends,

So now I am thrown back into the dating pool after a 4 year relationship that went south I'm now trying to get re acclimated to the whole texting protocol and I want to get some of your input on the world of texting gals nowadays.

This past week I've locked in around 4 dates. Out of those 4, only one girl really interests me whom I met at my gym after a cold approach. She seemed very interested and I suggested we exchange numbers. She gladly gave me her number and I told her I'd text her to plan a time to meet up.

I sent her a text and it took her about 6 hours for her to get back to me which she quickly apologized for the delay saying she was running around all day. I didn't want to text back instantly and seem desperate so I waited about 20 minutes before asking her out to dinner. Now the waiting game begins again. It's been 3 hours.

As for the 3 other girls, they all text back immediately whenever we have any transaction, but they are all around HB6's and HB7's whereas the girl I met at the gym and is terrible with responding is easily an HB9.

Is she playing hard to get? Is she just terrible at responding? I mean I'm sure there are many hypothetical here but what's your experience with this?
No dinner on a first date. Drinks only

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta be careful with drinks. Some girls like the $10-13 drinks and will order two and now you’ve spent just as much as dinner lol

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta be careful with drinks. Some girls like the $10-13 drinks and will order two and now you’ve spent just as much as dinner lol
Not about the money as much as it is the awkwardness of sitting across on an interview with someone you just met without any real ability to try and escalate versus sitting next to someone at a bar. Dinner is a pretty bad overall experience from both ends of the spectrum.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in a byob-friendly city and I actually save money by doing dinner + my own wine instead of drinks. Also you don’t have to talk nonstop when you have dinner.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
In the land of Russia alcoholic beverages are not popular among women. Most of them just can't picture themselves going to a bar on first date, period. Nor would they want some wine or other alcohol at a dinner date. Where do you take them in such a scenario???

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you honestly expect a woman to drop everything and date your ass immediately? That HB, if she's interested, is testing your ass at this point. Are you needy? You replied 20 minutes after her response which took her 6 hours -- do you actually believe a girl would take 6 hours to read your text? Those btches are in their phones all day long, I can guarantee you she read it 5 seconds after it came in. So here you are, you responded in 20 minutes and she took 6 hours to respond. You want to go same amount of time to respond, you don't want to respond after 9 pm, you respond to high interest btches within 10 minutes so that you don't kill their interest.

I can’t recommend these videos enough

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tighten up your game gents. We don’t ask chicks when they are free. We ask if if they are free at specific day and time to meet at a location of our picking. If she has to think, that’s usually too much effort on her end. Bitches just want to show up.

xuzaki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of good advice here from previous posters. Three thoughts come to mind. This is just what I do - I'm not preaching that it's the only way to get results.

(1) Take a little more time than she does to respond. Write a little bit less than her.

Texting back right away, writing more than she does... it comes off like you're lower value and chasing her.

I've slept with girls after ignoring a text for days. Scarcity increases value.

(2) Set the time and location, don't ask about her schedule.

Totally agree with @EyeBRollin:
We don’t ask chicks when they are free. We ask if if they are free at specific day and time to meet at a location of our picking. If she has to think, that’s usually too much effort on her end. Bitches just want to show up.
Specific plan: after a little back-and-forth about random stuff, text with a simple choice like "let's have a drink. how's tmrw or thursday?". She won't have to think hard, you won't seem pushy, and it helps in case she is busy one of those days. Then just: "great, i'll meet you at 9 at [location]".

(3) Order the drinks yourself.
Know where you're going, and if you're naturally indecisive then look at the menu beforehand. You walk in, sit down, and order two glasses of something cheap. She doesn't want to think about what to get.

For your specific situation:
Me: " Hi *****, it was very nice briefly meeting you. I'd love to take you out to dinner one of these nights."
Immediately sets the tone that you're over-eager and trying hard. I'm not saying it won't happen, but seems very unlikely. She might let you buy her dinner, but probably not let you blow a load in her. Instead, a short tease seems to work well as a first text.

Check out Tom Torero on YouTube.

ariesc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the useful information. You guys are absolutely right. I have four other girls whom I've ignored because I'm just not very interested and those 4 have been hitting me up non-stop... One I've actually slept with after not talking to her for over two weeks... Shot her a text saying I was in the area and she invited me into her place...

This last girl who is being non-responsive is super hot, so I got a little ahead of myself. These games are so fvcking annoying. Last message I sent her was asking her when she was free. She never got back to me. I'm planning on not texting her back until Friday if I don't hear from her. Thoughts on what I should text? Or should I Just say fvck it and just move on?

ariesc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: I said fvck it and committed the cardinal sin of hitting her up after a no respond... She actually got back to me saying she just got really busy since she is moving... Set a time / date this go around, I didn't ask, I was more direct... We'll see if there's any follow through.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: I said fvck it and committed the cardinal sin of hitting her up after a no respond... She actually got back to me saying she just got really busy since she is moving... Set a time / date this go around, I didn't ask, I was more direct... We'll see if there's any follow through.
Did you leave it as a question so she can comply?

Let's meet for drinks at <location>, <time>

is different than

Meet for drinks at <location>, <time> ?